PDA

View Full Version : SEC tourney rejects

coastratdog
05-01-2023, 08:44 AM
We?re not going. Look at the remaining schedule
Ark..no. 7, LSU..no. 1, TAM..mid tier team. Maybe we squeak two wins.

U of Miss
MO..lower tier team, Ala..mid tier team, Aub..sub mid tier team. They will win at least 4.

U of MO
OM..lower tier team, GA..sub mid tier team, Aub..sub mid tier team. They could squeeze 4 wins.

So the outcome of who is going to join us sitting home and watching the tourney on SEC nation will be determined this weekend in Columbia, MO.

TJC

parabrave
05-01-2023, 01:05 PM
We may not squeak any games the rest of the season.

StarkVegasSteve
05-01-2023, 01:29 PM
I think we finish 2-7 coming home. I'll give us one this weekend and one against A&M. That'll be an 8-22 season on the heels of a 9-21 season and back to back seasons of missing out on Hoover. I don't think there's any way Lemonis keeps his job at that point. However, anything above that or a miracle occurs and we make Hoover, I think he ends up staying.

parabrave
05-01-2023, 09:57 PM
I think we finish 2-7 coming home. I'll give us one this weekend and one against A&M. That'll be an 8-22 season on the heels of a 9-21 season and back to back seasons of missing out on Hoover. I don't think there's any way Lemonis keeps his job at that point. However, anything above that or a miracle occurs and we make Hoover, I think he ends up staying.

Well he is keeping it now.

Pancho
05-02-2023, 06:37 AM
He has it til May 21, I guess.

basedog
05-02-2023, 08:36 AM
Ole Dixie will pass us to be last team in Sec Tourney.

Coach34
05-02-2023, 09:30 AM
Mississippi- Mizzou, Auburn Bama...Mississippi could win as many as 5 down the stretch- I'll give them 4 and say they finish 9-21

Mizzou- Mississippi, Jawja, Auburn...I think they finish 2-7 as they are dealing with arm injuries as well. May sneak in a 3rd win though. 7-23

State- UPig, LSU, A&M...We could get 2 more if we have a solid 5-6 inning start along with a 3 inning relief job from Holcombe or Hunt but I just dont see it. 8-22 at best coming in.

Todd4State
05-04-2023, 02:17 AM
Really depends on if the team has given up or not.

I think our pitching staff will respond well to the change. I could definitely see someone like Tyler Davis stepping up and it sounds like Dohm is about to be back although I doubt he can be the relief workhorse he was.

If we start pulling Gartman before the order turns over a third time and pull KC Hunt after 2 innings max that will help a lot in and of itself.

I bet we see more Parker Stinnett, Siary, and Tapper and less of Hardin and Ynetema.