PDA

View Full Version : 4-1

Esmerelda Villalobos
11-30-2013, 06:10 PM
Im critical of dan. Never liked him. Dont like him now but he is owning ole miss. Ive never seen them this pissed off after losing to us. It is getting to them.

If i see one more dumb shit bear talk about how they gave this game away.......really? We play a true frosh qb for 53 minutes. We had two turnovers that they didnt review. Yall missed a field goal? Hey dumbass, we did too. Yalls td was on a blocked punt in the end zone. We whipped that ass at the line for 60 plus minutes. Chris jones made their OL his hand puppet.

If dak played the game; we win by 20 plus. Suck my dick.

I seen it dawg
11-30-2013, 06:15 PM
Yes.

messageboardsuperhero
11-30-2013, 06:18 PM
Im critical of dan. Never liked him. Dont like him now but he is owning ole miss. Ive never seen them this pissed off after losing to us. It is getting to them.

If i see one more dumb shit bear talk about how they gave this game away.......really? We play a true frosh qb for 53 minutes. We had two turnovers that they didnt review. Yall missed a field goal? Hey dumbass, we did too. Yalls td was on a blocked punt in the end zone. We whipped that ass at the line for 60 plus minutes. Chris jones made their OL his hand puppet.

Damn right.

BulldogBear
11-30-2013, 06:21 PM

They never get it. In their minds they have lost to us 43 times but never been beaten by us. They think they dominate the series but we lead:

Last 5: 4-1
Last 10: 6-4
Last 15: 8-7
Last 20: 11-9
Last 25: 13-12

That's a generation. You have to go back 27 years for them to have a winning record in the Egg Bowl series and even then it's tied 14-14 at 28 years going back to our win in '87. We have the largest margin of victory at 65-0. We have the longest win streak at 13. They act like they dominate us but it's really a pretty good series/rivalry. I apologize for having said a lot of this before but I love how they don't believe you about the last 25 years till you show it to 'em. They just know I'm exaggerating and it's more like 16-9 or 15-10 in their favor.

CadaverDawg
11-30-2013, 06:21 PM

http://www.jamspreader.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hannibal-well-done.gif

Coach34
11-30-2013, 06:22 PM
They simply cant handle it. They are looking for something, anything....that will make them feel better. And they can't.

Hell, they are starting to wonder about Freezus now. And with a bunch of new guys on the OL next year- they better hope he can coach them up

CadaverDawg
11-30-2013, 06:23 PM
They never get it. In their minds they have lost to us 43 times but never been beaten by us. They think they dominate the series but we lead:

Last 5: 4-1
Last 10: 6-4
Last 15: 8-7
Last 20: 11-9
Last 25: 13-12

That's a generation. You have to go back 27 years for them to have a winning record in the Egg Bowl series and even then it's tied 14-14 at 28 years going back to our win in '87. We have the largest margin of victory at 65-0. We have the longest win streak at 13. They act like they dominate us but it's really a pretty good series/rivalry. I apologize for having said a lot of this before but I love how they don't believe you about the last 25 years till you show it to 'em. They just know I'm exaggerating and it's more like 16-9 or 15-10 in their favor.

Great post. These records need to be posted all over the place for their dumbasses to see. We are dominating this series now. Period.

Esmerelda Villalobos
11-30-2013, 10:03 PM
Also, they are 5-6 last yr and beat us and rush the field. We dont. Flagship.

cheewgumm
11-30-2013, 10:20 PM
Freeze's seat should be warm now... If he can't win with all that talent.

I mean you gotta give it to Mullen, he's taking 2 and 3 star guys and beating freezes 4 and 5 star guys. That would trouble me if I'm ole
Miss.

Not to mention Collins seems to have figured out their smoke and mirror offense. And if he has.... Others have,

And what do you tell recruits?

" hey come to ole miss. We have all the talent and we still can't beat Mullen"?

Mullen's story can be " I beat them with 2 star guys... Just imagine what I could do with you."

CadaverDawg
11-30-2013, 10:42 PM
Freeze's seat should be warm now... If he can't win with all that talent.

I mean you gotta give it to Mullen, he's taking 2 and 3 star guys and beating freezes 4 and 5 star guys. That would trouble me if I'm ole
Miss.

Not to mention Collins seems to have figured out their smoke and mirror offense. And if he has.... Others have,

And what do you tell recruits?

" hey come to ole miss. We have all the talent and we still can't beat Mullen"?

Mullen's story can be " I beat them with 2 star guys... Just imagine what I could do with you."

Yes, yes, yes.

msstate7
11-30-2013, 11:19 PM
Dak played 4 series. After the first drive stalled, he drove us for short game-tying fg, then he lead us to what should have been the game-winning fg, and on his final drive we led us to td. Dak should've gotten points on 3 of his 4 possessions. In a 17-10 final, that's impressive

Todd4State
11-30-2013, 11:51 PM
It's time for our fans to start taking some ownership and not put up with their BS which very rarely holds water.

Todd4State
11-30-2013, 11:52 PM
Also, they are 5-6 last yr and beat us and rush the field. We dont. Flagship.

That's what you do when you upset someone.

blacklistedbully
12-01-2013, 12:16 AM
Great post. These records need to be posted all over the place for their dumbasses to see. We are dominating this series now. Period.

I have done this for years on Rivals. They ignore it and say,"You can't cherry pick it like that. We own you guys 60 something to 40!".

Gen. Grant
12-01-2013, 01:16 AM
I haven't seen this anywhere but did the Rev. Freezuz shake Mullen's hand after the game? I never got a good look because I went blind with excitement and the replay didn't show it.

Dawgowar
12-01-2013, 11:16 AM
They simply cant handle it. They are looking for something, anything....that will make them feel better. And they can't.

Hell, they are starting to wonder about Freezus now. And with a bunch of new guys on the OL next year- they better hope he can coach them up

It stems from their idiocy of thinking your February recruiting haul will effect you positively the next two seasons. If you are lucky you get role play contributions and an occasional rare air individual who impacts. Most don't and the majority of even great young freshmen can't take the grind for a full season in year one. JFF had been red shirted - he was the closest thing I had seen to a Hershel Walker freshman year in decades. Some of their young talent are head cases. #5-99 seems to have a fast running countdown. Just a matter of time until he does something stupid.

ScottH
12-01-2013, 12:00 PM
I haven't seen this anywhere but did the Rev. Freezuz shake Mullen's hand after the game? I never got a good look because I went blind with excitement and the replay didn't show it.

Good question.

I was going to post this.

Saw a reference to it on another board but nothing concrete.

Might need a thread of its own.