PDA

View Full Version : This ain?t MSU Baseball

basedog
04-28-2023, 08:25 PM
It starts at the top. Lemonis is totally responsible, I see 3 wins rest of Sec schedule.

Commercecomet24
04-28-2023, 08:32 PM
Heartbreaking to watch Base. Hurts.

State82
04-28-2023, 08:36 PM
It does start at the top. This atrocious debacle lands at the feet of one man. And he is milking MSU out of one and a quarter million dollars every year. It is despicable.

Saltydog
04-28-2023, 08:36 PM
It starts at the top. Lemonis is totally responsible, I see 3 wins rest of Sec schedule.

I'm with ya Base. 3 wins may be a bit optimistic though. We may very well finish below ole miss. Fat boy slim has to go. I've been going to games since '77 and I don't recall ever being as pissed as I am with this staff. Totally unacceptable.

Cloak
04-28-2023, 08:41 PM
It's gotten embarrassing. Very embarrassing

DownwardDawg
04-28-2023, 09:03 PM
We have to clean house. We have to.

msstate7
04-28-2023, 09:14 PM
We have a shit coach. I stopped watching... braves baseball, nfl draft, and nba playoffs are much better options. Lemonis is trash

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-28-2023, 09:54 PM
Sad thing is some still convince themselves we're OK if we just get rid of Fox. Like no... look at the WHOLE picture.

Lemones hired FOx and retained hm after last year. So he's bad at evaluating assistants. Lemo and his catcher coach apparently though Hancock could play catcher this year, so add player misevaluation. In games we are AWFUL at decision making; not pinch hitting when we should, pinch hitting for the wrong guy when we do, no mound visits, leaving Hunt in longer than anyone should etc. Defense is the worst in the league under Lemo's coaching. The team's attitude seems to be all over the place game to game; sometimes they fight like hell and sometimes they lay down.

The ONLY thing I'll say Lemo is genuinely good at is HS recruiting. This Fr class is great. But is that enough to compete at a State level? Hell no. You have to have good assistants, have good culture etc. We can't trust Lemo to do that.

CaptainObvious
04-28-2023, 10:00 PM
Sad thing is some still convince themselves we're OK if we just get rid of Fox. Like no... look at the WHOLE picture.

Lemones hired FOx and retained hm after last year. So he's bad at evaluating assistants. Lemo and his catcher coach apparently though Hancock could play catcher this year, so add player misevaluation. In games we are AWFUL at decision making; not pinch hitting when we should, pinch hitting for the wrong guy when we do, no mound visits, leaving Hunt in longer than anyone should etc. Defense is the worst in the league under Lemo's coaching. The team's attitude seems to be all over the place game to game; sometimes they fight like hell and sometimes they lay down.

The ONLY thing I'll say Lemo is genuinely good at is HS recruiting. This Fr class is great. But is that enough to compete at a State level? Hell no. You have to have good assistants, have good culture etc. We can't trust Lemo to do that.

The Freshman class of Batters is great. The freshman class of pitchers is non-competitive. Apparently they all pitched with 24 inch wide home plates in Highschool and our gurus didn?t notice it when they scouted them.

basedog
04-28-2023, 10:05 PM

We shouldn’t be in this situation.

Btw better hope Ga beats ole Dixie next two games. Need for Missouri to get swept. Man is that bad to type.

None of our pictures have improved this year. Also we have still trying to figure out our lineup. Tells me more than I want to think.

Cooterpoot
04-28-2023, 10:37 PM
Had two former players (neither played for current staff) who were damn good players tell me last night this whole staff needs to go. Said the culture around our program is terrible. They're pissed at how the program is being run. Just about the only guys that support this staff are the ones that played for them. A few more losses and stuff is going to get ugly.

SPMT
04-28-2023, 10:43 PM
Had two former players (neither played for current staff) who were damn good players tell me last night this whole staff needs to go. Said the culture around our program is terrible. They're pissed at how the program is being run. Just about the only guys that support this staff are the ones that played for them. A few more losses and stuff is going to get ugly.

Have been told multiple times the staff let?s the players act like pros/a bit prima Donna. Basically they don?t have to do shit.

maroonmania
04-28-2023, 11:20 PM
Have been told multiple times the staff let?s the players act like pros/a bit prima Donna. Basically they don?t have to do shit.

Sounds like we have another Moorhead on our hands. Really good recruiter who has let the culture go to crap. Cohen strikes again.

Offshore Dawg
04-28-2023, 11:25 PM
Only hope to at least get into the SEC tourney is hope Mizzou & the Bears out sorry the Dawgs the rest of the regular season.

StarkVegasSteve
04-28-2023, 11:35 PM
I told everyone that we should have fired Lemonis at the end of last year and you all raked me over the coals for that take. Good call, you guys were definitely right. He really righted the ship.

Goldendawg
04-28-2023, 11:46 PM
Sounds like we have another Moorhead on our hands. Really good recruiter who has let the culture go to crap. Cohen strikes again.

For "the smartest guy in the room", Cohen made some very bad hires. Never liked LT or Cohen.

StarkVegasSteve
04-29-2023, 02:53 AM
For "the smartest guy in the room", Cohen made some very bad hires. Never liked LT or Cohen.

No one ever said he was the smartest person in the room except Cohen. I tried to tell all of you that a blind nun could've taken the 2019 team to a national championship yet dumbass gets knocked out in the semis. A blind nun could've also taken the 2021 team to the national championship and although he tried to screw that uo by starting Christian McLeod 2 games in Omaha, TA and Rowdey just wouldn't let him screw it up. Cann Recruits wouldn't let him F it up. Novel concept.

Cooterpoot
04-29-2023, 09:56 AM
I caught so much hell about Foxhall two years ago. Now where we at? He was a bum two years ago that got bailed out by two guys. We also caught a little break with Covid. NC St wasn't unhappy he left. They got better after he did. We will too.

Todd4State
04-29-2023, 10:13 AM
No one ever said he was the smartest person in the room except Cohen. I tried to tell all of you that a blind nun could've taken the 2019 team to a national championship yet dumbass gets knocked out in the semis. A blind nun could've also taken the 2021 team to the national championship and although he tried to screw that uo by starting Christian McLeod 2 games in Omaha, TA and Rowdey just wouldn't let him screw it up. Cann Recruits wouldn't let him F it up. Novel concept.

A lot of fans have forgotten about bringing in Trysten Barlow and Riley Self over Colby White against Vanderbilt in 2019.

We got lucky in 2021 when he cost us a game by bringing in Stinnett instead of Landon Sims. Forced us to use Will Bednar an extra game.

maroonmania
04-29-2023, 11:31 AM
Knowing what I know about Foxhall now just keeps increasing the legends of Will Bednar and Landon Sims.

tcdog70
04-29-2023, 11:32 AM
We are fundamentally weak. Our baseball IQ is low. We can’t advance runners. A team that wants to win would bunt when the shift is on. Our pitchers never get ahead on the count, alway pitching behind. When they are ahead with two strikes we can’t finish . Our Bullpen is absolutely the worst in the SEC. The whole Coaching staff needs to be gone.

yjnkdawg
04-29-2023, 12:13 PM
We are fundamentally weak. Our baseball IQ is low. We can?t advance runners. A team that wants to win would bunt when the shift is on. Our pitchers never get ahead on the count, alway pitching behind. When they are ahead with two strikes we can?t finish . Our Bullpen is absolutely the worst in the SEC. The whole Coaching staff needs to be gone.

This and we have always (that I can remember) prided ourselves in our fielding efficiency. Last in the SEC, which is an embarrassment to our baseball program, fans and former players, and we can't even make routine plays sometimes (basic baseball fundamentals that shouldn't have to be taught at this level).

SpaceWranglerDawg
04-29-2023, 01:04 PM
The team is a joke, plain and simple. We're an embarrassment, and it's not from a lack of talent. Until there's some change, people are going to trickle off. I'm not spending my time and money to go watch this embarrassment.

State82
04-29-2023, 01:27 PM
The team is a joke, plain and simple. We're an embarrassment, and it's not from a lack of talent. Until there's some change, people are going to trickle off. I'm not spending my time and money to go watch this embarrassment.
Two seats in the grandstand and an outfield box. I used to be in Starkville during baseball season every weekend for years (30+). I have been twice this season. Lemonis is flying this program into the side of a mountain.

CaptainObvious
04-29-2023, 01:47 PM
This and we have always (that I can remember) prided ourselves in our fielding efficiency. Last in the SEC, which is an embarrassment to our baseball program, fans and former players, and we can't even make routine plays sometimes (basic baseball fundamentals that shouldn't have to be taught at this level).

There are seasons past when State lead the SEC in DPs turned. We have had catchers that completely shut down opponents running game. We have several pitchers in the majors. Or high minors. We had two of the best college hitters of all time. We had the greatest Freshman hitter in the history of the SEC. All recruited, signed and playing before Lemonis every stepped foot on campus.

Ranchdawg
04-29-2023, 02:11 PM
I?m really angered by this WHOLE coaching staff. There just aren?t any excuses any more. Like others here I?ve been watching following M over S baseball since 1978. I can?t remember any team being this fundamentally bad from top to bottom. We are paying ridiculous amounts of dollars to this coach for losing and looking really unprepared to play the game.

msudawg1200
04-29-2023, 02:12 PM
It's time for the clown show to go. Clean out Cohen's trash and move forward.

EdwardDrayton
04-29-2023, 03:00 PM
It ain't 'MSU baseball' but unfortunately it's our baseball.

SpaceWranglerDawg
04-29-2023, 03:23 PM
Two seats in the grandstand and an outfield box. I used to be in Starkville during baseball season every weekend for years (30+). I have been twice this season. Lemonis is flying this program into the side of a mountain.

We had triple crown and rooftop and i'm damn glad we didn't renew them.

If you're arguing keeping any of the staff at this point, you are part of the problem.

This team is a total and absolute joke.

EdwardDrayton
04-29-2023, 03:27 PM
We had triple crown and rooftop and i'm damn glad we didn't renew them.

If you're arguing keeping any of the staff at this point, you are part of the problem.

This team is a total and absolute joke.

An EPIC FAIL in MSU sports history. Will become the standard for failure against which all others will be compared.

Goldendawg
04-29-2023, 03:33 PM
Coach Lemonis walked by our seats at a men's basketball game a friend, my son , and I attended. I spoke to him as he passed by (he seemed to be in a big hurry, a not so good mood, & not wanting to stop to talk). After a greeting from both, I said, "looking forward to a big year". He replied, "yeah me too". He looked like a deer caught in the headlights. I told my friend he sure didn't seen to want to talk baseball. Maybe he knew this was coming, again! Just like JoMo, Cohen hired someone else in over his head and we made him a multi-millionaire.

basedog
04-29-2023, 03:40 PM
Ole Dixie 4 Sec wins

Missouri 5 Sec wins

MSU 6 Sec wins

Gonna be a battle who makes Sec Tourney.

StarkVegasSteve
04-29-2023, 03:41 PM
Coach Lemonis walked by our seats at a men's basketball game a friend, my son , and I attended. I spoke to him as he passed by (he seemed to be in a big hurry, a not so good mood, & not wanting to stop to talk). After a greeting from both, I said, "looking forward to a big year". He replied, "yeah me too". He looked like a deer caught in the headlights. I told my friend he sure didn't seen to want to talk baseball. Maybe he knew this was coming, again! Just like JoMo, Cohen hired someone else in over his head and we made him a multi-millionaire.

Or maybe you were the 97th person to ask him the same damn question and he was trying to get away from having to talk to people. I do not know about him, but personally I hate taking about work outside of work. He may be a deer in the headlights but I would not want to talk to any of you either. I have never understood the fascination with fans asking coaches about the team. Like what do you think they are going to say? Oh yea we are going to blow big time this year.

EdwardDrayton
04-29-2023, 03:42 PM

Don't think he is especially comfortable and skilled in social/public interactions.

EdwardDrayton
04-29-2023, 03:43 PM
Or maybe you were the 97th person to ask him the same damn question and he was trying to get away from having to talk to people. I do not know about him, but personally I hate taking about work outside of work. He may be a deer in the headlights but I would not want to talk to any of you either. I have never understood the fascination with fans asking coaches about the team. Like what do you think they are going to say? Oh yea we are going to blow big time this year.

It's called fan support Steve and is to be appreciated not reviled.

StarkVegasSteve
04-29-2023, 04:02 PM

No I have watched what he is talking about. It is not support. Support is saying good luck this year and moving along. Some of our fans infatuate. They want a damn roster breakdown with strengths and weaknesses and go over the schedule with them.

Goldendawg
04-29-2023, 04:13 PM
No I have watched what he is talking about. It is not support. Support is saying good luck this year and moving along. Some of our fans infatuate. They want a damn roster breakdown with strengths and weaknesses and go over the schedule with them.

All I said was Hello Coach, looking for a good year. Not expecting anything close to what you describe. Never met the man. Hail State!

msudawg1200
04-29-2023, 05:38 PM
Especially, when his arse is making a million and a half

Coach34
04-29-2023, 07:10 PM
Ole Dixie 4 Sec wins

Missouri 5 Sec wins

MSU 6 Sec wins

UPig, LSU, and A&M left. With no bullpen-we could lose all 9. Seriously. Looking at 2-7 at best most likely. 8 wins probably keeps us home

mparkerfd20
04-29-2023, 07:18 PM
Mark my words. We will not win another SEC game this year. (Jinx?)

DownwardDawg
04-29-2023, 07:18 PM
Ole Dixie 4 Sec wins

Missouri 5 Sec wins

MSU 6 Sec wins

We ain't gonna make it. C34 beat me to the post but schedule isn't gonna allow us to make it.

msudawg1200
04-29-2023, 07:41 PM
We ain't gonna make it. C34 beat me to the post but schedule isn't gonna allow us to make it.

We don't deserve to make it. It's sad that we've delved from debating about whether we are going to be a national seed and hosting, to if we are going to barely make the fricking SEC tournament or not in just 3 short years. Pathetic.

Todd4State
04-29-2023, 11:57 PM

I could see us winning four more SEC games from here on out very realistically.

One against Arkansas, one against LSU if Loo is on Sunday, and 2/3 from A&M.

HoopsDawg
04-30-2023, 12:21 AM

4 seems like the absolute max.

Todd4State
04-30-2023, 01:35 AM
4 seems like the absolute max.

Oh yeah. Realistically. And less wouldn't surprise me either.

Arkansas is 3-7 on the road this year. And two of those wins are in Oxford.

LSU is very good but we can maybe win a game there.

I think Texas A&M is about as talented as we are. I could definitely see us winning that series possibly on senior weekend.

Coach34
04-30-2023, 06:36 AM
No way we win 4 with a bullpen of Hardin, Hunt, and Holcombe

maroonmania
04-30-2023, 07:58 AM

I don't see us winning a game in Baton Rouge. I see 3 more wins being about the best we can do at this point.

basedog
04-30-2023, 08:47 AM
I don't see us winning a game in Baton Rouge. I see 3 more wins being about the best we can do at this point.

3 wins max. We could easily get swept by Ark and Lsu. Sec tourney is iffy right now, but I hope we make it. If Ole Dixie and Missouri win today, lookout!

maroonmania
04-30-2023, 09:40 AM
3 wins max. We could easily get swept by Ark and Lsu. Sec tourney is iffy right now, but I hope we make it. If Ole Dixie and Missouri win today, lookout!

Yes, I hope we make the SEC tourney, because frankly, it's totally embarrassing for our proud program to finish in the bottom 2 of the SEC 2 years in a row. But, that should not be the measuring stick for whether Lemonis stays or goes IMO. Our team and program still has the same issues whether we finish 12th, or 13th in the SEC. The question should be whether or not we believe Lemonis can fix the issues and get us back to being a top program in the SEC. If we truly have a culture problem as several have suggested then just swapping out a pitching coach is not going to be a cure all.

basedog
04-30-2023, 09:55 AM
Yes, I hope we make the SEC tourney, because frankly, it's totally embarrassing for our proud program to finish in the bottom 2 of the SEC 2 years in a row. But, that should not be the measuring stick for whether Lemonis stays or goes IMO. Our team and program still has the same issues whether we finish 12th, or 13th in the SEC. The question should be whether or not we believe Lemonis can fix the issues and get us back to being a top program in the SEC. If we truly have a culture problem as several have suggested then just swapping out a pitching coach is not going to be a cure all.

It's what we are right now, not very competitive regardless of the "reasons". I laugh at the ones saying we can't attract a top coach, Lemonis is 5th highest paid Coach in the country. Problem in the past was mostly Cohen, not Msu Baseball, money talks to lots of good coaches. Gonna be interesting to see what our new AD does.

Leroy Jenkins
04-30-2023, 10:44 AM
I don't know why y'all are mad at Fox and Lem. We were picked last in the SEC, so as long as we don't finish last they overachieved, right?

If Everett were here he'd let you know how spoiled you are acting.

Coach34
04-30-2023, 11:42 AM
It's what we are right now, not very competitive regardless of the "reasons". I laugh at the ones saying we can't attract a top coach, Lemonis is 5th highest paid Coach in the country. Problem in the past was mostly Cohen, not Msu Baseball, money talks to lots of good coaches. Gonna be interesting to see what our new AD does.

Who is that big name? I can tell you what coaches arent coming here:

Candy
Louisville
Fla
LSU
SC
Mississippi
Bama
UPig
Virginia
Texas Tech
Tennessee
East Carolina

So what big name is out there that might consider leaving their job to move to Mississippi?

basedog
04-30-2023, 12:10 PM
Time will tell, you like me are just guessing. What happened in the past with Cohen as AD has nothing to do what might happen in the future. As far as good coach, I never mentioned a HC or any assistants. Gonna be interesting to see again what the AD does after the season.

State82
04-30-2023, 01:29 PM
Ole Dixie 4 Sec wins

Missouri 5 Sec wins

MSU 6 Sec wins

UF needs to quit screwing around. They are trying their best to blow this game with Mizzou.

Leroy Jenkins
04-30-2023, 01:59 PM
Time will tell, you like me are just guessing. What happened in the past with Cohen as AD has nothing to do what might happen in the future. As far as good coach, I never mentioned a HC or any assistants. Gonna be interesting to see again what the AD does after the season.

I have much more faith in Selmon getting his guy than I did Cohen getting his.

State82
04-30-2023, 04:28 PM

For some reason I do too. Not sure why since Selmon has not had that responsibility to date but I just have that confidence that he will make it correctly. We may or may not see.

CaptainObvious
04-30-2023, 06:26 PM

I could see is losing all 9. Let?s bump this thread again on May 21 to see who is the closest.

Coach34
04-30-2023, 07:01 PM

I dont. Not even close

For all the shit Cohen gets- he did well with baseball. Cann was a great hire who screwed up himself. Schloss kept wanting us to announce him as coach before the season was over and you just cant do that with a team in the CWS. Lemonizik won a Natty and was highly recommended. He had Indiana playing well.

Selmon's strength is not baseball.

Pancho
04-30-2023, 07:31 PM
hopefully he can recognize a shit show and adequately repair it.

basedog
04-30-2023, 07:55 PM
I dont. Not even close

For all the shit Cohen gets- he did well with baseball. Cann was a great hire who screwed up himself. Schloss kept wanting us to announce him as coach before the season was over and you just cant do that with a team in the CWS. Lemonizik won a Natty and was highly recommended. He had Indiana playing well.

Sell C34 word from LSU about Cann was not good. I have couple LSU buddies said he had issues. Second, same for Schloss at Tcu.

Cohen may know baseball but his hiring ain’t A+. JoMo was another bad hire, looks like good hires with Jans and Purcell.

Time will tell about Selmon.

Coach34
04-30-2023, 08:06 PM
Sell C34 word from LSU about Cann was not good. I have couple LSU buddies said he had issues. Second, same for Schloss at Tcu.

Cohen may know baseball but his hiring ain’t A+. JoMo was another bad hire, looks like good hires with Jans and Purcell.

Time will tell about Selmon.

Cann got us some dudes that were instramental in winning our only Natty in history. Cohen is the GOAT AD on that alone- altho Byrne was actually better.

Cohen left us for a BETTER job. He took a step up leaving us- not a step down.
No school hired Templeton after he left. Byrne, Strick, and Cohen have all been hired away for better jobs. That says alot

basedog
04-30-2023, 08:26 PM
Cann got us some dudes that were instramental in winning our only Natty in history. Cohen is the GOAT AD on that alone- altho Byrne was actually better.

Cohen left us for a BETTER job. He took a step up leaving us- not a step down.
No school hired Templeton after he left. Byrne, Strick, and Cohen have all been hired away for better jobs. That says alot

Byrne was great, he did way more for us than Strick and Cohen combined. The thing I like about Selmon, he like Byrne don’t have MSU ties.
We shall see how Selmon works out, I’m hoping he hires better Coaches than the Cheerleader and Smartest guy in the room. LOL

Coach34
04-30-2023, 08:30 PM
Byrne's impact was he got us out of the old brother-in-law mentality that plagued us for the 50 years prior

basedog
04-30-2023, 08:35 PM
Byrne's impact was he got us out of the old brother-in-law mentality that plagued us for the 50 years prior

Yes, firing RP proved what you say. I’m hoping Selmon can give our programs a plan. If he does there is a donor who could make a huge difference. Something I heard from someone who knows.

Cooterpoot
04-30-2023, 08:41 PM
I dont. Not even close

Cohen butchered our last search. He was a worthless shit bag. He was warned about Canz and he hired Lemonis after screwing up the last search. The guy sucked in so many ways. Damn shit bag he is.

Coach34
04-30-2023, 08:49 PM
Cohen butchered our last search. He was a worthless shit bag. He was warned about Canz and he hired Lemonis after screwing up the last search. The guy sucked in so many ways. Damn shit bag he is.

only Natty is school history was under Cohen. He is the Goat right now and it cant be disputed

Coach34
04-30-2023, 09:11 PM

and I have to ask- how did he screw up the search?

TCU gave Schloss a deadline to resign a contract- There was no way Cohen could make an announcement before our season ended in the CWS

Cohen hired a guy that was highly recommended and won us a Natty. The only mistake Cohen made was going on Bo Bounds and claiming we were hiring a veteran HC coach with CWS experience. His hire won the only Natty in school history in any sport.

Cohen is the Goat AD and it cant be disputed

SpaceWranglerDawg
04-30-2023, 09:23 PM

TCU gave Schloss a deadline to resign a contract- There was no way Cohen could make an announcement before our season ended in the CWS

Cohen hired a guy that was highly recommended and won us a Natty. The only mistake Cohen made was going on Bo Bounds and claiming we were hiring a veteran HC coach with CWS experience. His hire won the only Natty in school history in any sport.

The goat? Cmon. He made some decent hires, and some bad hires as well.

He was notoriously difficult to work for. Which also leads me to believe he would be notoriously difficult to agree to go work for.

basedog
04-30-2023, 09:28 PM
The goat? Cmon. He made some decent hires, and some bad hires as well.

He was notoriously difficult to work for. Which also leads me to believe he would be notoriously difficult to agree to go work for.

I agree.

Coach34
04-30-2023, 10:18 PM
Only Natty in school history. Facts don’t care about your feelings

HoopsDawg
04-30-2023, 10:27 PM

Wait, what?

Todd4State
04-30-2023, 10:35 PM
I could see is losing all 9. Let?s bump this thread again on May 21 to see who is the closest.

Sure we may lose out. It happened last year.

We'll see what happens this year.

Todd4State
04-30-2023, 10:40 PM

The only reason TCU gave him that deadline in the first place was because Cohen ran his mouth.

Our National Championship had more to do with Cohen as a baseball coach than as an AD.

Cann should have been nothing more than a hitting coach with a lot of oversight. I knew something was up when Tulane wouldn't hire him.

Todd4State
04-30-2023, 10:42 PM
Yes, firing RP proved what you say. I’m hoping Selmon can give our programs a plan. If he does there is a donor who could make a huge difference. Something I heard from someone who knows.

He didn't fire Polk. Polk resigned on his own. Byrne just didn't hire the guy that Polk wanted. I'm 100% sure that Templeton would have hired Raffo.

Coach34
05-01-2023, 08:52 AM
He didn't fire Polk. Polk resigned on his own. Byrne just didn't hire the guy that Polk wanted. I'm 100% sure that Templeton would have hired Raffo.

Well, Polk resigned to make sure Raffo got the job. He knew Byrne wasnt going to hire Tommy. Problem with that was the President would not allow LT to do it and he gave the power to make the hire to Byrne

BuckyIsAB****
05-01-2023, 11:42 AM
Only Natty in school history. Facts don’t care about your feelings

The baseball natty is more due to him as a coach than AD. He wasnt a terrible AD, but we could have better. Several things got worse when he took it over not to mention Moorhead and NMP

sandjunky
05-01-2023, 12:10 PM
The baseball natty is more due to him as a coach than AD. He wasnt a terrible AD, but we could have better. Several things got worse when he took it over not to mention Moorhead and NMP

Maybe so, but how many ADs pull the trigger after year 2? Stricklin? Pfft

NMP after whoever the hell it was a head scratcher

basedog
05-01-2023, 12:14 PM
Damn, I friend sent me what Lemonis said post-game Saturday, "We have to get back to Starkville and figure things out". Year 5, next to last in standings, losing Sec record with a chance of not making Sec tourney again and "him trying to figure things out"? That is a Coach saying, "we have no plan".

Coach34
05-01-2023, 12:14 PM
NMP after whoever the hell it was a head scratcher

She was considered one of the top assistants in the country. She just wasnt a good fit for Starkville. Nobody associated with Dawn Staley would be