PDA

View Full Version : Prime Time effect

msstate7
04-22-2023, 09:22 PM
Over 40k at Colorado spring game. Less than 2k last year. Besides arnett, prime time at Colorado and rhule at Nebraska are what I'm most interested in. I liked watching Colorado and Nebraska when I was young, and I hope they can get back

DownwardDawg
04-22-2023, 09:25 PM
Agree. I used to watch both of those teams. They were very physical running teams that beat their opponents down.

Quaoarsking
04-22-2023, 09:29 PM
I'll reiterate that I called last year that Rhule will be a bust at Nebraska. We'll see how it goes...

SpaceWranglerDawg
04-23-2023, 10:57 AM
Their 2-3 wins might slow things down just a bit?

Lord McBuckethead
04-23-2023, 11:02 AM
I think Prime has a better chance of succeeding than Rhule. Colorado is a cooler place to go and Nevraska is just cold.

SpaceWranglerDawg
04-23-2023, 11:05 AM
I think Prime has a better chance of succeeding than Rhule. Colorado is a cooler place to go and Nevraska is just cold.

Oh no question, Boulder is awesome. Never been to Nebraska other than driving through, but it definitely didn?t scream ?we should move here.?

Leroy Jenkins
04-23-2023, 12:32 PM
CU probably wins 2, maybe 4. Every move they make is documented all over social media so you can see that they do not have the dudes to win yet. And they have one of the worst starting QBs in P5.

StarkVegasSteve
04-23-2023, 12:41 PM
If Colorado wins 4 games this year, then Deion needs to be coach of the year. Their schedule is absolutely brutal and his QB is a tad overrated.

EdwardDrayton
04-23-2023, 06:14 PM
Their 2-3 wins might slow things down just a bit?

LOL! Yep!

bulldawg28
04-23-2023, 06:34 PM
CU probably wins 2, maybe 4. Every move they make is documented all over social media so you can see that they do not have the dudes to win yet. And they have one of the worst starting QBs in P5.

Wanna bet?

Leroy Jenkins
04-23-2023, 06:54 PM
Wanna bet?

Bet that they won't win more than 4? Sure.

The Federalist Engineer
04-23-2023, 11:49 PM
Over 40k at Colorado spring game. Less than 2k last year. Besides arnett, prime time at Colorado and rhule at Nebraska are what I'm most interested in. I liked watching Colorado and Nebraska when I was young, and I hope they can get back

I was at both of these Colorado games, other than Sanders dressed like a rodeo clown, nothing was really different.

The team sucked and looked sloppy. And really little. MSU would brutally maul Colorado. Most of the team are now transfers, maybe things will change by Fall.

40k people on a cold snowy day, went home wondering if Sanders is all talk.

The only good player was Sander's son.

https://www.buffzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/BUF-L-snow631.jpg?w=1024

Pancho
04-24-2023, 05:47 AM
didn't one of the star players hit the portal right after the spring game?

The Federalist Engineer
04-24-2023, 06:40 AM
didn't one of the star players hit the portal right after the spring game?

One of the midget WRs did. If the whole program is based on NIL money rather than the school, then it's probably to be expected.

He probably felt he had a big game, but his production was based on nobody lining up to cover him a few times. It was like someone else was mentally checked out. The only QB that was going to spot him and make the throw was Sander's son.

DownwardDawg
04-24-2023, 09:48 AM
Wanna bet?

It all depends on the boosters and how much money Deon can get for recruiting. I've always been a huge fan of his, but reality is that he had a few SEC caliber players on his JSU team playing against SWAC opponents. Not even close to being a fair match.

DownwardDawg
04-24-2023, 09:51 AM
I was at both of these Colorado games, other than Sanders dressed like a rodeo clown, nothing was really different.

The team sucked and looked sloppy. And really little. MSU would brutally maul Colorado. Most of the team are now transfers, maybe things will change by Fall.

40k people on a cold snowy day, went home wondering if Sanders is all talk.

The only good player was Sander's son.

https://www.buffzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/BUF-L-snow631.jpg?w=1024

Sanders is 100% depending on NIL money. If he can get top 10 talent, he'll be fine. If not, he accomplished what he wanted to. Made a few million and got his son exposure.

PMDawg
04-24-2023, 10:02 AM
I'll reiterate that I called last year that Rhule will be a bust at Nebraska. We'll see how it goes...

Rhule will probably have a bad year in year 1 regardless. I think he'll work out. I think by year 3, he'll have a 9 win season under his belt.

What do you call a bust, and when will you claim victory?

RockyDog
04-24-2023, 10:06 AM

Worst? Shadoor will be as Heisman candidate! Prime will make it happen!!

Really Clark?
04-24-2023, 10:18 AM
Worst? Shadoor will be as Heisman candidate! Prime will make it happen!!

Whoa...let's wait until he actually plays against this higher level competition to start Heisman talk.

StarkVegasSteve
04-24-2023, 10:43 AM
Whoa...let's wait until he actually plays against this higher level competition to start Heisman talk.

Yea let's let them play TCU in Ft Worth game 1 and see how they match up. My guess is that it'll be something like 52-31. TCU will score at will but Colorado will have some highlight plays and some late TDs to not make it look so lopsided.

Leroy Jenkins
04-25-2023, 01:29 PM
18 players entered the portal after spring. 41 total.