PDA

View Full Version : Big 3 outlook

MaroonFlounder
04-22-2023, 12:15 PM
Baseball
Took too long to figure out pitching, and injuries made it worse. Now the bats are cold.
Coaches are not hitting the right buttons?to a detriment with this particular team.

Basketball
Hopeful for the future. Jans has done the difficult part in getting 20-year olds to play defense.
NCAAs will be a regularity, but I?m not convinced there will be enough shooting to get past the round of 16.

Football
Defense can be even better with Matt Brock and some guys that are about to explode and become stars.
The offense will be more balanced and multiple. Will R. is a great leader. If only he had 1/3 the elusiveness
of the Vandy transfer, I would feel better. This team will STILL get dragged by Bama, and likely lose 2 or 3 more,
albeit close, competitive games.

SilentSteel16
04-22-2023, 04:14 PM
So partly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain ?

Bothrops
04-22-2023, 05:29 PM
Lots of teams are struggling with pitching. We could be hosting next year with no staff changes. Baseball is weird like that.

We will be better in basketball, if Tolu returns, which he should.

Football is 7-5 probably

SpaceBully
04-22-2023, 08:10 PM
Lots of teams are struggling with pitching. We could be hosting next year with no staff changes. Baseball is weird like that.

We will be better in basketball, if Tolu returns, which he should.

Football is 7-5 probably

7-5 is my pick at this point in time. I'll firm it up prior to the season opener......but hard to see it being much better then.

Goldendawg
04-22-2023, 09:50 PM
7-5 is my pick at this point in time. I'll firm it up prior to the season opener......but hard to see it being much better then.

We have not lost a 2023 game yet. I predict a 12-0 regular season until we lose a game (games) and then I will adjust my prediction as required.*****. Hail State!

parabrave
04-22-2023, 10:11 PM
I Predicted 10 wins last season and if we hadn't melted down against LSU and the Offense would've least gave the defense some rest against KY we would've won 10. I don't see why we can't win 10 this year. Basketball depends on Toulu and finding an outside shooter. Baseball well you never know.