PDA

View Full Version : With a lot of O returning what will our Oline look like?

Tbonewannabe
11-30-2013, 02:48 PM
We have Clausell, Malone, Day, Beckwith/Clayborne, Robinson? Do we have any Juco Oline coming in? Beckwith seems like a good backup but Clayborne should take that spot after a year of practice. Flowers and Thomas redshirting, do they see any time in rotations? Our offense could actually be the best ever next year with the offense not having a split personality trying to fit Tyler into the lineup.

Coach34
11-30-2013, 03:06 PM
LT- Clausell will be the 4th year starter....he has been pretty damn good this year
LG- ???? ....If it's me, I play Malone here and give Robinson a chance to fight for it also
C- Day will be starting for the 4th year
RG- I let Beckwith and Clayborne fight for it. Loser makes a damn good back-up for both guard spots
RT- Justin Senior possibly or juco J. Johnson...also another juco coming in from Hinds in Price

Flowers and Thomas are unknowns until Spring. Hopefully they have matured enough to help and get in the mix

I feel good about the OL

CadaverDawg
11-30-2013, 03:09 PM
Everybody seems to forget Justin Senior when first naming our OLinemen for next year...but I think he will surprise some folks.