PDA

View Full Version : For those that dislike Clay Travis

SignalToNoise
11-30-2013, 02:36 PM
which is pretty much everyone I know, feel free to go give him hell over his Egg Bowl prediction.

You can find his picks for the week here:
http://outkickthecoverage.com/my-week-14-picks-and-tv-viewer-guide.php

Copy/paste of his "analysis"...

Ole Miss -3 at Mississippi State

The Rebels are the much better team here, but they're only favored by 3 on the road at Mississippi State.

The line actually makes pretty good sense given that the Egg Bowl is tough to predict.

This one isn't though, Ole Miss wins by a touchdown.

They are so much better than State, Clay, that they are 3-5 in the SEC with one more overall win. Yes. Head and shoulders better. Hey, Clay, you should stick to posting pictures of hot girls and making fun of fanbases.

MarketingBully01
11-30-2013, 02:44 PM
Be sure to call into Bo Bounds Monday as well. His final prediction was 31-21 Ole Miss. Are we sure he graduated from MSU? Is he even a fan of MSU? He sure doesn't seem like it. If I didn't know any better, I would think he was an Ole Miss fan.

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2013, 02:56 PM
Be sure to call into Bo Bounds Monday as well. His final prediction was 31-21 Ole Miss. Are we sure he graduated from MSU? Is he even a fan of MSU? He sure doesn't seem like it. If I didn't know any better, I would think he was an Ole Miss fan.

I give Bo a pass because he was just setting up the OM fanbase to not have any excuses. Bo is all dawg, but knew that if he built up OM, then he would look good if OM won.

But if MSU won, then they wouldn't have any excuses. I actually like the way Bo played it.

bluelightstar
11-30-2013, 05:12 PM
My God, I do not understand the Bo Bounds hate.

sbcmortgageman
11-30-2013, 08:21 PM
Bo is a friend of mine. He's all Dawg. You have to appease to your listeners too.

MarketingBully01
11-30-2013, 08:33 PM
K great to hear. I was listening to Wednesday's podcast. Just seems like he tries too hard to not root for State.

Quaoarsking
11-30-2013, 09:27 PM
Clay Travis has bet against MSU 4 weeks in a row, and has been wrong 4 weeks in a row. All 4 weeks he made some crack about MSU being terrible.

Corey♥DemDawgs
12-01-2013, 02:37 AM
Love Bo Bounds, can't wait until Monday's show.

SignalToNoise
12-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Clay Travis has bet against MSU 4 weeks in a row, and has been wrong 4 weeks in a row. All 4 weeks he made some crack about MSU being terrible.

That's exactly why I brought it up. I understand the nature of predictions. They can easily go wrong so its really no reason to give someone grief. But when you do it four weeks in a row and fail every time (while making a crack about how much State sucks) I'm going to give you hell.

Early in the season he was also shilling the bears a dark horse for the west. What a turd.