PDA

View Full Version : Would somebody tell Blacklist that he's blocked.

Coach 57
11-30-2013, 02:07 PM
He keeps trying to send me PMs and I'm sure they are filled with factual knowledge & REAL football information************************. The guy needs a hobby, how about making home made soap. My wife's sister says it's a great stress reliever. Have a great day!

blacklistedbully
11-30-2013, 02:57 PM
Not only is this guy a hypocrite, but he's a damned liar as well. I have not sent you a single PM other than the one I sent BEFORE your block. And that one was a man-to-man response to your public personal insult of me on a thread that was totally unprovoked.

Way to "man up" and air this weak, ***** shit on the board, you limp-dicked loser!

Please cry like a baby again and threaten to leave the board. There's just no way I can believe a guy that is as much a ***** as you could have been a football coach, or any kind of leader of men.

blacklistedbully
11-30-2013, 03:06 PM
For those interested, here is the one & only PM I ever sent to this jackass. It was in response to him calling me retarded because I respectfully disagreed with his assertion that Mullen had "proved his critics wrong", and I gave most of the credit to Collins, our defense and DP. I had sent it to him privately because I didn't feel at the time this kind of crap should go on the board. But since his sandy ****** has insisted on this forum, and some of you have bothered to look, here it is:

vCash
Hey asshole, go **** yourself. You're a bigger ****in' loser than the Black Bears!
I happen to have an opinion that is shared, perhaps by more MSU fans than share yours.

Dan has shit the bed countless times this year, and he damn near did it again today.

The DEFENSE won the day today, not the offense. I'd credit Collins WAY more than Mullen. Mullen's bailiwick is the offense. Are you seriously telling me our offense impressed you tonight? The special teams (also Mullen).

Bu the biggest thing that makes you a ****ing Bozo-the Clown, is your attacking a fellow bulldog because he gave you an alternate opinion, one YOU ****ING INVITED, asshole!

Now why don't you cry some more, you big ****ing baby and threaten to leave the board again.

*****!