PDA

View Full Version : I did not realize UF has lost 14 STARTERS this year.

Tbonewannabe
11-30-2013, 01:24 PM
No wonder they aren't going bowling. We had QB, Safety, and OG and I thought it was bad.

FSU just got a TD where essentially FSU WR grabbed the DB jersey and pulled him almost to the ground. How do refs not call that? I guess these are ACC refs.

Coach34
11-30-2013, 01:38 PM
it wasnt 14 starters- it was 8. But 8 is still a helluva lot

Tbonewannabe
11-30-2013, 01:48 PM
it wasnt 14 starters- it was 8. But 8 is still a helluva lot

The announcers said if Trey Burton was out it would be 15 starters this year. That might not be for the entire year but missing games. As I was typing this, he just said 10 starters out for the season.

dawgs
11-30-2013, 01:50 PM
I posted a full list of guys for Florida who have started a game and missed time due to injury the other day. Half this board thinks our injuries were just as bad as their's. We aren't even close.

MarketingBully01
11-30-2013, 02:09 PM
They lost to a team in Georgia Southern who had 19 starters out. That is an excuse of the worst kind. Coach Boom is a joke of a head coach. Their offense has always been weak under him. He is not a good head coach and he will have all kinds of heat next year. He is worse then Zook. At least Zook never had a losing record. His biggest mistake was losing to Croom.