PDA

View Full Version : MSU Radio Broadcast

Pinto
04-17-2023, 07:29 PM
Anyone else have a hard time listening to the broadcast? Crowd noise needs to be cut in half, Jim?s top end needs to go up 2 clicks and his mid 1 click, and Polk?s volume up a 1/3.

I switched to the Ole Miss broadcast and it was so much cleaner and easier to listen to.

Now get off my lawn.

State82
04-17-2023, 07:41 PM
I switched to the Ole Miss broadcast and it was so much cleaner and easier to listen to.

Now that is just complete blasphemy. Pure and simple.

Saltydog
04-17-2023, 08:30 PM
Anyone else have a hard time listening to the broadcast? Crowd noise needs to be cut in half, Jim?s top end needs to go up 2 clicks and his mid 1 click, and Polk?s volume up a 1/3.

Now get off my lawn.

Anyone know why the games are no longer on 100.9 out of West Point?

parabrave
04-17-2023, 11:04 PM

At least y'all have WFCA. On the Coast zero radio and it's been that way for 5 years/

msudawg1200
04-18-2023, 05:44 AM

Now get off my lawn.

If you can listen to Yellum Kellum then more power to you. He grates like fingernails on a chalkboard. I'd rather listen to Jim and Polk fart in a cup than that guy.

viverlibre
04-18-2023, 10:08 AM
You probably already know this, but the games are on the ESPN app (scroll down to the SEC+). You may already have a log in for the app via your cable, internet or streaming provider. Bart and Charlie do a good job, but a little vanilla. Bigger games (like Saturday's will be ESPN announcers). If away from a TV, you can listen or watch on your phone (if you have sufficient cell service)

BHildreth3
04-18-2023, 11:59 AM
You probably already know this, but the games are on the ESPN app (scroll down to the SEC+). You may already have a log in for the app via your cable, internet or streaming provider. Bart and Charlie do a good job, but a little vanilla. Bigger games (like Saturday's will be ESPN announcers). If away from a TV, you can listen or watch on your phone (if you have sufficient cell service)

Also, you don't need the radio. Just log into HailState.com app and listen to the broadcast.

parabrave
04-18-2023, 12:44 PM
Also, you don't need the radio. Just log into HailState.com app and listen to the broadcast.

Well when you are around the Islands and you can't access WiFi or cell coverage but you can WWL or 103.1 you have no choice/ And on the coast we do go fishing alot.

SPMT
04-18-2023, 01:24 PM

Now get off my lawn.

I was in rebel country and thought their broadcast sounded like a couple of nerds. I?ll pass

Captain Falcon
04-18-2023, 01:27 PM

I believe the local broadcasts switched to 96.1 recently. Will be the case for football and basketball moving forward, too.

RocketDawg
04-18-2023, 06:30 PM
At least y'all have WFCA. On the Coast zero radio and it's been that way for 5 years/

Do you have Sirius XM? I think it might be on there.

R2Dawg
04-18-2023, 08:18 PM

Yep, I listen most of time on Hailstate app if I can't watch. Works pretty good.

ScooterDog
04-19-2023, 12:17 PM
I was on the coast Sunday and had to listen to OM broadcast also. I?ll have to agree with Pinto. It was crystal clear and they often told us the score and what inning it was, something Ellis seldom does. My 2 cents.