PDA

View Full Version : Saling Dawg

basedog
04-17-2023, 05:51 PM
I applied your referral to my YouTube tv today. I?m trying to figure the channel thing out, I guess over time it will work out.
My question, when I want to watch Sec network plus 1, I think I have to use the ESPN app on my Roku, is that correct?

I didn?t have goggle account to sign in on but I figured it out, LOL. I need some teenager to Coach me up on YouTube tv channels. I hat I can?t put in say channel 23 and that channel pops up.

Thanks again, hope by me using you you get some discount as well. I?ve had Directv since 1993, big change for me.

Sailing Dawg not Saling Dawg. Lol

SailingDawg
04-17-2023, 09:01 PM
The best thing to do is sign in to the ESPN app on your phone or computer with your YouTube credentials. Then you can find any SEC Network (and a lot of others) airing and stream it to your tv. You don't even have to keep the phone or computer stream running, it's now running on your TV.

I do remember with Hulu I could search a lot more shows and replays on the TV app. Maybe there's a way to do that and I'm not seeing it.

There is a Live TV option you can scroll through to see what's on. The Home page gives you suggestions.

If you're teenager has some more tips, feel free to share them.

basedog
04-17-2023, 09:21 PM
I've been "playing with YouTube Tv" off and on today. I'm hoping I can click my ESPN app and school down to Sec and find the sec plus games being played. But u r saying go to phone or computer to sign in first. Will it be saved once I sign in or do I have to sign in everything time?
Im trying to figure out how u save favorite channels in that library thingy.

For u pro YouTube tv guys help "us" out. LOL

SailingDawg
04-18-2023, 02:35 AM
It should save your sign in. I haven?t had any problems. Then you can watch games mobile, too. There?s also a YouTube TV app.