PDA

View Full Version : The SHIFT?-wtf?

tcdog70
04-15-2023, 10:11 AM
Ok tied game in the ninth.. the most important thing is get the lead off man on base. What can MSU do to help the dogassed Rebs? The 17ing shift! Just drop a bunt and be gifted 1st. Now just steal second- how stupid can we be ? We can?t buy a hit. But we refuse to bunt against the shit. They do we don?t. We lose. It is about winning the game, and we don?t do things that win you games,

99jc
04-15-2023, 10:20 AM
Ok tied game in the ninth.. the most important thing is get the lead off man on base. What can MSU do to help the dogassed Rebs? The 17ing shift! Just drop a bunt and be gifted 1st. Now just steal second- how stupid can we be ? We can?t buy a hit. But we refuse to bunt against the shit. They do we don?t. We lose. It is about winning the game, and we don?t do things that win you games,

meltdown coming

WSOPdawg
04-15-2023, 10:35 AM

That falls on Lemonis and his in-game management decisions shouldn't be given a pass. NOT pinch hitting for BOTH Highfill and Forsythe in the 8th when both players had failed at the plate all night long was another dumba$$ mistake that I don't expect our coach to make (yet he does stupid sh!t like this every game).

So ready for him to be gone!!!

StarkVegasSteve
04-15-2023, 10:48 AM
That falls on Lemonis and his in-game management decisions shouldn't be given a pass. NOT pinch hitting for BOTH Highfill and Forsythe in the 8th when both players had failed at the plate all night long was another dumba$$ mistake that I don't expect our coach to make (yet he does stupid sh!t like this every game).

So ready for him to be gone!!!

I don't have a problem letting Ross bat. We didn't really have anyone to bring in to replace him and he has the ability to run into one. But not PH for Lane there with Hujsak is just inexcusable. I would say I'm shocked but that's the kind of moves Lemonis has come to be known for the last two years. We blew our shot at the series last night I'm afraid. I think we'll find a way to win today, but don't have much confidence in Sunday.

Lord McBuckethead
04-16-2023, 12:42 AM
In every big time at bat with Forsythe, he should be pitch hit for. Every single one of them. He is a double play hitting machine. He is so much better at hitting into a double play than he is turning a DP in the field. how many errors does he have on the season? 20?

WSOPdawg
04-16-2023, 08:02 AM
I don't have a problem letting Ross bat. We didn't really have anyone to bring in to replace him and he has the ability to run into one. But not PH for Lane there with Hujsak is just inexcusable. I would say I'm shocked but that's the kind of moves Lemonis has come to be known for the last two years. We blew our shot at the series last night I'm afraid. I think we'll find a way to win today, but don't have much confidence in Sunday.

Pinch hit Chance for Ross, slide Luke behind the plate, Hines to 1st & Chance is your new DH. we had options.

Really Clark?
04-16-2023, 09:30 AM
In every big time at bat with Forsythe, he should be pitch hit for. Every single one of them. He is a double play hitting machine. He is so much better at hitting into a double play than he is turning a DP in the field. how many errors does he have on the season? 20?

He has grounded into 3 double plays this season. We should have PH for him for sure and it's been time to make a change at that position but 1 double play every 12 games is not overly excessive