PDA

View Full Version : Hubbard is a DAWG!

TaleofTwoDogs
04-13-2023, 11:10 AM
Josh Hubbard is on board and signed. Jans doing work.

(probably German)

DownwardDawg
04-13-2023, 03:09 PM
Thanks. I was wondering if anyone would post this. Email came out yesterday but it hasn't been posted that I can see.
Our fans are too busy discussing how awesome ole miss' new coach is in the transfer thread.

TaleofTwoDogs
04-13-2023, 03:35 PM
Thanks. I was wondering if anyone would post this. Email came out yesterday but it hasn't been posted that I can see.
Our fans are too busy discussing how awesome ole miss' new coach is in the transfer thread.

Very strange no reaction by the ED board. I would have thought it would provoke at least a "hell yes" if nothing else. We don't get too many Top 100 players here.

ZedFedder
04-13-2023, 11:20 PM
I mean, he has been committed for a while now. We talked about him ad nauseam when he committed.

TaleofTwoDogs
04-14-2023, 12:20 AM
I mean, he has been committed for a while now. We talked about him ad nauseam when he committed.

Understood, but "committed" is not the same a "signed". We have also talked ad nauseam about young kids and their so-called firm commitments. Just saying.

ZedFedder
04-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Understood, but "committed" is not the same a "signed". We have also talked ad nauseam about young kids and their so-called firm commitments. Just saying.

With him being previously committed to OM and the regime change, that makes sense.

msstate7
04-14-2023, 09:07 AM
Very strange no reaction by the ED board. I would have thought it would provoke at least a "hell yes" if nothing else. We don't get too many Top 100 players here.

I think it's 2 things...
1. Our fanbase just doesn't seem to care much about MBK
2. HS recruits are harder to get excited about now that the portal era is here. What percentage of freshmen even play substantial mins at their first school anyone? I'd guess it's low.

With all that said, I was thrilled when he committed, and I really want him here

Lord McBuckethead
04-14-2023, 09:08 AM
This freshman can actually score the ball though. He is going to play big minutes, flirt with Freshman All American status and lead us to a 5 seed in the tourney.

StarkVegasSteve
04-14-2023, 09:16 AM
This freshman can actually score the ball though. He is going to play big minutes, flirt with Freshman All American status and lead us to a 5 seed in the tourney.

He'll play 15-18 minutes a night, he'll average between 4-7 pts. He's good, but he's not DJ Wagner. He's also going to have to learn to play defense to get on the floor for Jans.

Extendedcab
04-14-2023, 11:52 AM

I love your enthusiasm!

MaroonFlounder
04-15-2023, 01:23 PM
He better play defense, or he won’t start.

It’s the Jans way.