PDA

View Full Version : DOHM is dirty

cheewgumm
04-10-2023, 10:44 PM
Just watching a little Bama replay.

Sheesh...nasty.

Saltydog
04-11-2023, 08:46 AM
Yeah, I'm glad he's back in the pen. I didn't like him as a starter. Seems like when teams start to see him a couple of times they start to get to him (ala Vandy).

StarkVegasSteve
04-11-2023, 11:04 AM
Yeah, I'm glad he's back in the pen. I didn't like him as a starter. Seems like when teams start to see him a couple of times they start to get to him (ala Vandy).

He never should've been a starter. He's more middle relief/closer. He was made a starter out of desperation. Most knew that he didn't have starter stuff. He really only has two pitches and has no life on the fastbal, it's dead flat. Doesn't mean he doesn't have good stuff because he does. But to be a good starter in this league you need to have three good pitches that you can control.

R2Dawg
04-11-2023, 12:44 PM
Dohm needs to stay the closer. He may not have a ton of movement but he has a high velo. He's hit 99 pushing 100 many times.

Nixion has a nasty breaking ball and fastball with some movement. He reminds me a lot of Sims. We need him back healthy to make any kind of run.

KOdawg1
04-11-2023, 12:47 PM
He's better out of the pen. His mentality fits that better. Holcombe too.

Offshore Dawg
04-11-2023, 01:35 PM
Now if the starters would just stop walking batters, this would work.

JoseBrown
04-12-2023, 12:32 PM
I’m really liking Dohm pitch. He is nasty, the only thing I’d like to see is a little movement on that fastball, but that’s being overly critical. I’m sure there’s a reason. I know one thing, he’d strike me out on three pitches. I may get a piece of one, but then he prolly would’ve throw the curve then and I wouldn’t get near it. He’s got a little dawg in him too.