PDA

View Full Version : The results of your donation generosity.

starkvegasdawg
04-08-2023, 08:59 PM
Below is a look at the items I received during my donation drive. Once again, I am incredibly grateful to you all. These supplies will be used to help save lives. And to those of you that donated Amazon gift cards, I am holding those to get an AED which that night showed is also badly needed at damage scenes.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FtPKjn7WAAAqSn6.jpg

parabrave
04-08-2023, 11:40 PM
Did you get any military Battle Dressings. They are carried in small packets we used to carry in the front of LBEs. These are designed to plug up major wounds like bullets Shrapnel and so forth and you can probably get them by the dozens at any army Navy Surplus stores..

starkvegasdawg
04-08-2023, 11:50 PM
Did you get any military Battle Dressings. They are carried in small packets we used to carry in the front of LBEs. These are designed to plug up major wounds like bullets Shrapnel and so forth and you can probably get them by the dozens at any army Navy Surplus stores..

I did not but thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look and see what I can find.

Dawg_Lover
04-09-2023, 01:47 AM
SVD, in the future, each time you need to restock will you please issue a request, with the Amazon link, as before?
Much appreciation for you and your chaser group helping others.

The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and dreaming dreams, but in active charity and in willing service.
Quote by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

starkvegasdawg
04-09-2023, 01:59 AM
SVD, in the future, each time you need to restock will you please issue a request, with the Amazon link, as before?
Much appreciation for you and your chaser group helping others.

The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and dreaming dreams, but in active charity and in willing service.
Quote by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I absolutely will. And in the meantime, should anyone want to go in on the AED, they can send me a PM for my email address to do that via Amazon gift card. Anything received that way will be earmarked for that and nothing else.

And again, the generosity that has been shown in these boards has been amazing. I am overwhelmed at the response. What I saw in Silver City that night changed my whole perspective on life and storm chasing.