PDA

View Full Version : Will Kimdashian be to Freeze what Renardo was to Stansbury?

Bigedawg
11-30-2013, 10:49 AM
Reading some of the posts about his attitude got me to thinking about this. It is clear that he is a great talent but a complete basket case. All you have to do is look at his antics in every game this season not just the Egg Bowl. Every game it seemed he was on the edge of ejection. I won't even get into his twitter account. That is an entirely different, bizarre world. When you have an entitled prima donna athlete with no sense of discipline, it often tends to eat at the core of the team and have a negative effect on even the high character players. I liken it to an inmates running the prison mentality. They better get him under control or gone or it will be Freeze's downfall. I bet Rick regrets letting Renardo stick around after the Hawaii incident.

ScottH
11-30-2013, 12:10 PM
Your point is interesting.

The core problem they have is a 19/20 year old hothead that owns them and the 19/20 year old knows it.

You ultimately can't control what owns you.

Regardless what was said during the "conversation", he made Chris Kiffin look impotent on national TV.

BeastMan
11-30-2013, 12:23 PM
It seemed like he got a lot of personal fouls. If he didn't get that many, I just happened to see all of them but that is giving him the benefit of the doubt. The first red flag on him was when he told Clemson to offer half of his team. I don't think he is Renardo Sydney level but there is no doubt he was coddled. He could either grow out of it or it could get worse. We will see.

I seen it dawg
11-30-2013, 12:34 PM
He is not in an environment to grow out of it.

Gen. Grant
11-30-2013, 01:37 PM
I vote that he gets worse. I don't see how a coach better suited for the pulpit is going to control that big ass baby--especially at UM. They have a record for players like that and coaches not being able to control them. Frankly, it is delightful to see him hurt his team more than he helps at times.

I think we cannot go wrong by trumpeting Chris Jones' superiority as a player and character superiority to RK. We have a work-horse and a leader; they have an entitled baby and a guy with little football intelligence. Looking forward to seeing him get ejected in future games.