https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_pF1nempAg

took a jab at Lane near the end.

KB21
04-08-2023, 04:56 PM
That jab was at Hugh.

Goldendawg
04-08-2023, 05:54 PM
That jab was at Hugh.

Of course it was. Auburn with Pearl, Hugh, and Cohen have more slime than the Nickelodeon Network.

No BS Dawg
04-08-2023, 09:34 PM
I do like our coach!

viverlibre
04-08-2023, 09:53 PM
Did David ask if Joe Lee Dunn would have let Crumedy off? JLD was at New Mexico State in 2008 and Zac played at NM 2005-2008.

Cowbell
04-08-2023, 10:30 PM
Did David ask if Joe Lee Dunn would have let Crumedy off? JLD was at New Mexico State in 2008 and Zac played at NM 2005-2008.

Zac well knows who JLD is. He built his defense off of JLDs

R2Dawg
04-09-2023, 08:14 AM
CZA this guy really gets it. He knows football and how to lead and what to look for in his team.

I may be wrong but I'm is as excited about him as HC as any HC we've had in any sport for some time (maybe Vic and that is it).

He obviously wasn't happy with some players efforts and happy with others. Lookout the Bulldogs are building.

Westdawg
04-09-2023, 12:29 PM
Reading b/t the ?lines?, I?m guessing Jack Harris is ?no bueno? atm

Commercecomet24
04-09-2023, 02:18 PM
CZA is a hard nosed intense son of a gun! One thing about it we may lose some games but it sure won't be from a lack of effort and intensity! I expect we're gonna surprise a lot of folks. I'm looking forward to this era!

Leeshouldveflanked
04-09-2023, 03:17 PM
Reading b/t the ?lines?, I?m guessing Jack Harris is ?no bueno? atm

Rumor was/is He Gone.

TrapGame
04-09-2023, 08:29 PM
CZA this guy really gets it. He knows football and how to lead and what to look for in his team.

I may be wrong but I'm is as excited about him as HC as any HC we've had in any sport for some time (maybe Vic and that is it).

He obviously wasn't happy with some players efforts and happy with others. Lookout the Bulldogs are building.

CZA is a hard nosed intense son of a gun! One thing about it we may lose some games but it sure won't be from a lack of effort and intensity! I expect we're gonna surprise a lot of folks. I'm looking forward to this era!

I'm telling you guys we are going to be fighting big time programs off him in two or three years. Write it in blood.

Cowbell
04-09-2023, 08:49 PM
I'm telling you guys we are going to be fighting big time programs off him in two or three years. Write it in blood.

The thing is that I think might be misunderstood about CZA is that he loves it here and if he succeeds, he will not be looking for greener pastures. He ain't the type to want the hype, media, and booster smoozing that is the death of many coaches careers at blue-blood programs. These types of hires can be long-term if they work out and that is why I am most excited about him. He is dawg and will be for a long time if it works out.

Cowbell
04-09-2023, 08:49 PM

He is the anti-jomo

Cowbell
04-09-2023, 08:51 PM
There are days when I wish CZA was in our dugout and wish he was the one making mound visits for us. We need some of that juice at times

TrapGame
04-09-2023, 09:21 PM
The thing is that I think might be misunderstood about CZA is that he loves it here and if he succeeds, he will not be looking for greener pastures. He ain't the type to want the hype, media, and booster smoozing that is the death of many coaches careers at blue-blood programs. These types of hires can be long-term if they work out and that is why I am most excited about him. He is dawg and will be for a long time if it works out.

I didn't say he'd take the jobs. But the bigger blue bloods will be coming after him sooner than later. He will become college football's head coach de jeur in the next couple of years. We are going to be really lucky to have him.

Cowbell
04-09-2023, 09:49 PM
I didn't say he'd take the jobs. But the bigger blue bloods will be coming after him sooner than later. He will become college football's head coach de jeur in the next couple of years. We are going to be really lucky to have him.

Didn't mean to be arguing with you, just following up for those that may not know - we agree

Todd4State
04-09-2023, 09:52 PM

I could see someone like Oregon coming for him if he works out here.

KB21
04-09-2023, 10:21 PM
Even if he?s successful, his brutal honesty will hurt him if he decides to interview for other jobs.

Commercecomet24
04-09-2023, 10:31 PM
He is the anti-jomo

Yep polar opposites!

KB21
04-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Arnett makes me think of Tony Sparano.

HancockCountyDog
04-10-2023, 10:18 AM
Even if he?s successful, his brutal honesty will hurt him if he decides to interview for other jobs.

Yeah because Coach Leach was never honest in his interviews.

Bizarre stuff.

KB21
04-10-2023, 10:25 AM

Bizarre stuff.

The biggest reason Mike never got a job at a blue blood is because he didn't sugar coat things. My comment wasn't a shot at Zach Arnett. It's just harder for coaches who truly speak their mind and are a little brash to get a job at an elite program.

Goldendawg
04-10-2023, 11:05 AM

Maybe he makes us a blueblood, big time program and we pay him accordingly along with his staff. Who knows? Clemson grew to this under one long serving coach. Hail Zac! Hail State!

Offshore Dawg
04-10-2023, 11:06 AM
possible Germans but is our so called spring game being televised or streamed.

Lord McBuckethead
04-10-2023, 11:08 AM
I believe all spring games are streamed through ESPNs app for SEC teams.
Ours may be on ESPN's channel.

Really Clark?
04-10-2023, 11:09 AM
https://advancelocal-adapter-image-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/image.mlive.com/home/mlive-media/width2048/img/spartans_impact/photo/nick-saban-michigan-state-1999jpg-b3074ec726b5f1e0.jpg

Didn't hurt him being brutally honest even at Michigan State

TrapGame
04-10-2023, 11:14 AM
Maybe he makes us a blueblood, big time program and we pay him accordingly along with his staff. Who knows? Clemson grew to this under one long serving coach. Hail Zac! Hail State!

Zach could definitely become our Dabo or Beamer. I can see some serious blue bloods making a heavy pass at him (Like ND or Penn State). I think the bigger California schools will take a serious shot too b/c of his West Coast upbringing. But as long as he is happy here with the family I don't think he's going to go anywhere.

Offshore Dawg
04-10-2023, 11:18 AM
I think the Kang would of coached here longer if the rebs hadn't treated him like the democrats treat the Republicans.

Johnson85
04-10-2023, 02:48 PM

Bizarre stuff.

??? Leach being brutally honest, or maybe a better description would be unfiltered, is partly why a coach that won a historically good rates for Texas Tech and WSU never really got a sniff from a blue blood. The closest I remember is when UTenn had 17ed up their coaching hire good, and then the AD basically was fired rather than let him close a deal with Leach.

I mean, it probably had more to do with his other personality quirks, but that was part of the package that apparently made ADs hesitant..

Offshore Dawg
04-10-2023, 05:05 PM
The biggest reason Mike never got a job at a blue blood is because he didn't sugar coat things. My comment wasn't a shot at Zach Arnett. It's just harder for coaches who truly speak their mind and are a little brash to get a job at an elite program.

Don't think it hurt the old ball coach.