PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watching the men's NC game?

RocketDawg
04-03-2023, 08:26 PM
I'll probably watch the first half then give it up since I don't really care who wins.

I thought the National Anthem was well done for a change. The woman who sang it was off key occasionally, but she's an astronaut, not a professional singer. She at least sang it without all the trills and runs or whatever they're call that we hear too often lately. Good that they recognized NASA.

State82
04-03-2023, 08:52 PM
Good that they recognized NASA.

That was a pretty cool deal I thought.

Goldendawg
04-03-2023, 09:49 PM
Haven't watched a game since we got put out. Never watch college men's BB unless we are playing.

parabrave
04-04-2023, 08:15 AM
Well SDSU played better than I expected then just got outmanned in the final 3 mins.

Offshore Dawg
04-04-2023, 12:10 PM
Really, who gives a rats a$$ which one wins.

RocketDawg
04-04-2023, 05:32 PM
That was a pretty cool deal I thought.

Couldn't help noticing that the woman on the next Artemis mission wears glasses. I don't think I've ever seen an astronaut with any sort of vision correction, probably since they were all test pilots in the early days.

StarkVegasSteve
04-05-2023, 09:32 AM
I was in the building both Saturday night and Monday night and it was evident from the time UCONN took the floor on Friday for practice who the overwhelming favorite was to win it. When SDSU's final push cut it to 5 I thought they might pull it off but you could tell it took everything out of them to get back into the game. It was similar to the Miami/UCONN game in that Miami made a run to get it to 7, but they spent all their energy getting to that point and then either Calcaterra or Hawkins would hit a back breaking 3.