PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have chairbacks for Tuesday?

Tbonewannabe
04-02-2023, 08:11 PM
Not sure how the midweek work but just asking for chairbacks for Tuesday.

MStateDawg
04-03-2023, 11:00 AM

Stubhub has a bunch of chairbacks for under $10 per ticket
https://www.stubhub.com/mississippi-state-bulldogs-baseball-mississippi-state-tickets-4-4-2023/event/150551026/?quantity=2

Goldendawg
04-03-2023, 11:12 AM
Stubhub has a bunch of chairbacks for under $10 per ticket
https://www.stubhub.com/mississippi-state-bulldogs-baseball-mississippi-state-tickets-4-4-2023/event/150551026/?quantity=2

Be prpared for their additional fees that don't show up until final checkout. Can probably buy SRO and then move to the chairback of your choice after ushers stop checking tickets. They did check until the 7th Sunday, but may not be as strict for this game's potential small "crowd".

Newguy1
04-03-2023, 11:32 AM
I?ve got 4 and parking, PM me

Lord McBuckethead
04-03-2023, 12:54 PM
Ushers shouldn?t check tickets after the 2nd inning ends. To do so is dumb. If you sit somehwere and someone has those tickets, you just have to move over and sit in the next empty seats.

This 7th inning BS when they provide zero general admission seats is 17n retarded.

Lord McBuckethead
04-03-2023, 12:55 PM
Absolute biggest failure of our stadium is have 0 (zero) general admission seating areas. How the flip was that a good idea. Berms suck and are completely filled 3 hours before the game.

viverlibre
04-03-2023, 01:15 PM
Absolute biggest failure of our stadium is have 0 (zero) general admission seating areas. How the flip was that a good idea. Berms suck and are completely filled 3 hours before the game.

Left field berms are awesome one of the best things we have going.

viverlibre
04-03-2023, 01:38 PM

Right field berms are awesome one of the best things we have going. Do you not remember those metal bleachers there before? Berms 10 out of 10 over those.

StarkVegasSteve
04-03-2023, 01:46 PM

We never need to put metal bleachers in this stadium. It is way too nice. Do not cheapen it with bleachers. And since we will never do GA chairbacks I really do not know what else you would do for GA. The Lounge takes away any other possible GA seating.

Tbonewannabe
04-03-2023, 02:51 PM
I sent you a message

DawgFromOxford
04-03-2023, 04:05 PM

Berms aren't the problem. It's like you mentioned earlier, they won't open chairbacks until its too late in the game to matter. I would change it to be that after 3 innings, chairbacks are open. We're roughly an hour into the game after 3 innings, if you aren't there by then, you probably aren't coming, so might as well let someone else fill your chairback seat. If you happen to move into someone's reserved seat that shows up after the 3rd inning, get up and find a new seat. Simple as that.

HogsandDogs
04-03-2023, 06:47 PM
Re: Chairback ticket checking timing

I have chairbacks, and I’m pretty sure that they stop checking tickets around the third. Lot’s of new folks come and sit around us during or after the third. I saw the seventh inning mentioned above, but that it for getting into the game without any ticket at all.

CharlieWinfield
04-03-2023, 09:07 PM

I have two you are welcome to have if you still need some.

Lord McBuckethead
04-03-2023, 09:23 PM
Who said anything about metal bleachers? They should build nice seats and have them ready for general admission.

Tbonewannabe
04-03-2023, 10:08 PM
Thank you but I just went ahead and bought 2 on Stubhub for $14

Reunion Dog
04-04-2023, 03:39 AM
Have 2 plus parking. You or anyone else is welcome to them.

Goldendawg
04-04-2023, 03:07 PM
Re: Chairback ticket checking timing

I have chairbacks, and I’m pretty sure that they stop checking tickets around the third. Lot’s of new folks come and sit around us during or after the third. I saw the seventh inning mentioned above, but that it for getting into the game without any ticket at all.

I sit in chairbacks about 6 rows above the State dugout. Ushers were in place until the 7th inning Saturday. May have been an exception for some reason.