PDA

View Full Version : Two Words

basedog
03-31-2023, 10:57 PM
Caitlin Clark

Commercecomet24
03-31-2023, 11:03 PM
Yes sir! I was so happy to see them go down!

maroonmania
03-31-2023, 11:05 PM
All around bad night for SC.

CarolinaDawgs
03-31-2023, 11:07 PM
Dawn Staley has 0 game plan. Love watching her lose

SailingDawg
04-01-2023, 06:33 AM
She?s now saying the media has attacked her players with nasty language.

I don?t care for her or Mulkey. She complained everyone talks about her clothes and not the players. Well quit calling attention to yourself!

Dawgface
04-01-2023, 07:34 AM
Glad to see Dawn Staley lose. Can't stand her. I'll be pulling for Iowa in the final too.

basedog
04-01-2023, 08:44 AM
Caitlin Clark is the MJ of WBB game! Dominates and makes her teammates better. I was amazed at not only her shooting skills but ball handling and quickness with a burst of explosive speed to the basket. Scored every point in the fourth quarter, also what a great game plan by Iowa's coach. Pack the lane or inside a make SC shoot from outside, I can't recall any Coach in the Sec doing this, it also jammed up the lane for SC to drive to the basket.

Lastly, if I had to decide on which player I would pick on the inside from SC squad, I'm choosing Kamilla Cardoso over Aliyah Boston. She is very athletic.

EdwardDrayton
04-01-2023, 09:52 AM
Oh yeah. I celebrated that news. Without really thinking about it, she's easily in my top ten dislike. Let's see, in no particular order, Staley, Bianco, O'Sullivan, Kiffin, Maineri. There are surely others not coming immediately to mind so feel free to add.

StarkVegasSteve
04-01-2023, 09:55 AM
Staley had a terrible game plan. Iowa was basically running the exact same action the entire game. Incredibly stupid to not just deny her the ball or go triangle and two.

maroonmania
04-01-2023, 10:47 AM
Staley had a terrible game plan. Iowa was basically running the exact same action the entire game. Incredibly stupid to not just deny her the ball or go triangle and two.

Yep, couldn't believe Staley didn't double team Clark and just zone the rest of Iowa's team. Her pride or whatever definitely resulted in the loss because she never adjusted anything and let Clark singlehandedly win the game.

tcdog70
04-01-2023, 10:55 AM
Dawn never thought she was going to lose. Why should she have a plan? Hell nobody can beat SC. So she thought.

Cowbell
04-01-2023, 10:59 AM

I don?t care for her or Mulkey. She complained everyone talks about her clothes and not the players. Well quit calling attention to yourself!

She is the definition of woke

DownwardDawg
04-01-2023, 11:03 AM

She's a terrible human. A multi millionaire victim. She's always a victim.

mparkerfd20
04-01-2023, 09:52 PM
NM... I'm not alone

Homedawg
04-01-2023, 10:01 PM
Yep, couldn't believe Staley didn't double team Clark and just zone the rest of Iowa's team. Her pride or whatever definitely resulted in the loss because she never adjusted anything and let Clark singlehandedly win the game.

Agree. And more shocked how easily she got to the basket time after time.

basedog
04-02-2023, 08:40 AM
I see where Boston declared for the WBA, good move for her as she has nothing more to prove. I hope Cardoso declares, she is more dominate inside I think. As good as DS is as a coach, she definitely fell asleep at the wheel with no adjustments on defense for Iowa. Hopefully SC will come down a notch next year.