5 we are bad at Coaching

Other than that we are OK

basedog
03-30-2023, 09:34 PM
Very very bad baseball.

State82
03-30-2023, 10:24 PM
Very very bad baseball.

It is. Very bad baseball. Inexcusable baseball. Pathetic baseball. Considering that the head coach makes well over $1,000,000 per year....it's criminal baseball.

tcdog70
03-31-2023, 08:38 AM
when we have been stealing second fairly easily why waste an out bunting a man to second.? I would be ok with a bunt when a man is on 3td with less than 2 outs. last night we would have scored a run and had a man at second with 1 out. also we need to work on how to slide. You would think a college player would already know how to slide.

Leroy Jenkins
03-31-2023, 08:46 AM
You would think a college player would already know how to ____________.

Appears this is the staff's philosophy regarding pretty much everything.

Offshore Dawg
03-31-2023, 09:23 AM
Can't throw base runners out.
Walk too many.
Hit too many.

bulldawg989
03-31-2023, 09:41 AM
It is. Very bad baseball. Inexcusable baseball. Pathetic baseball. Considering that the head coach makes well over $1,000,000 per year....it's criminal baseball.

Which is why Lemonis doesn't deserve another year, he didn't forget how to coach, he's just not very good at it. He should have made staff changes last year and didn't, he didn't think he needed to because he's just not very good at what he's doing. Based on last year and the continuation this year, I cannot fathom why anyone wants to keep him. He is not going to magically figure out how to coach baseball nor will he miraculously become competent enough to hire good assistants.

MSU baseball is way bigger than Lemonis, he needs to be gone immediately after the last out against A&M on May 20th and the rest of clowns on staff need to go too.

sleepy dawg
03-31-2023, 09:52 AM
I don't understand why the coaching staff is still here. Lemonis might could've been spared making some coaching changes earlier, but not now. The whole staff should be gone starting yesterday. What's the point of waiting to the end of the season? At this point I'd rather let the players run the team.