PDA

View Full Version : a snapshot of rebel delusion

PassInterference
11-30-2013, 12:40 AM
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=699698056715933&id=118465248172553

Some FB friends are posting that. Wow. State didn't win, Ole Miss lost - long list of reasons there. Ole Miss is the better team, BTW.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/nawww.gif

TheRef
11-30-2013, 12:49 AM
My personal favorite.

I was more pissed about them running their mouths than I was the loss itself! They are mean spirited people.

hailmari
11-30-2013, 01:12 AM
Wow... These people are just unreachable. Delusional. I'm almost certain they didn't even watch the game.. not objectively that's for sure.

CadaverDawg
11-30-2013, 01:20 AM
That entire page is filled with a bunch of butthurt Ole miss fans trying to talk themselves into not being so devastated by getting beaten by a true freshman QB when they are supposed to be "on the rise". Haha, the tables have turned Rebs...your "rise" was short lived. Now it's a plateau, followed by a downward spiral, and closed out with the firing of Freeze in 2 years.

messageboardsuperhero
11-30-2013, 01:47 AM
"I was more pissed about them running their mouths than I was the loss itself! They are mean spirited people."- To be honest, shit like this royally pisses me off; ESPECIALLY from UM after last year.

We had to endure an entire offseason of national pundits sucking the UM dick and putting us down every chance they got.
We watched their entire freaking student body storm the field and try to maul our players at the end of the game last year.
We had to look at thousands upon thousands of shit talking UM fans tweet #FeedMoncrief all year and make twitter handles like "MoncriefStillOpen."
We saw untold amounts of absurd hype over their 6-6 season last year and caught as much hell as I can ever remember after losing an Egg Bowl.
We saw UM fans inexplicably start the hotty toddy chant when PJ Jones went down last night.

Now, after all this, those bitches are going to get butthurt about State fans talking a little trash the day after an Egg Bowl win? Are you ****ing kidding me? With all the shit we've heard from them about UM "leaving us in the dust," then to beat them fair-and-square with our third string, true freshman QB getting the vast majority of snaps- damnit, I'm going to enjoy this. It's not like we stormed the field or anything (cough, cough). Don't lecture me about class and being a good winner when your school and fans clearly know nothing about it. What State fans are doing after this game has nothing on the mass euphoria/shit talk in Oxford last year.

Bothrops
11-30-2013, 02:04 AM
They're just being OM fans. Ignorant, pompous, elitist, shallow, foolish, narcissistic, heathen, self absorbed, fake, money loving, concealed, passive aggressive imposters. The Ole Miss grove vermin.

starkvegasdawg
11-30-2013, 02:22 AM
Wow. Didn't know you could pack that much sand into one ******.

CadaverDawg
11-30-2013, 02:29 AM
In typical OM fashion, they sit around telling each other that everything is fine and MSU is their little brother. But inside every Rebel fan today....

http://stupidcupidblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/nervous-gif.gif

MarketingBully01
11-30-2013, 02:55 AM
That win was one of the most awesome satisfying wins for me I have seen in a long time just because of what it represents and who they are as people. Thank you Dak! Thank you Dan! It was just awesome. :). Seeing that thread just solidifies it. :)

Martianlander
11-30-2013, 09:10 AM
Went to spirit to see what they are saying. Some actually gave State credit for winning, a lot of "the game doesn't matter", and quite a bit of Freeze and Wallace don't know what they are doing. The luster has worn off Freeze.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-30-2013, 09:34 AM
"I was more pissed about them running their mouths than I was the loss itself! They are mean spirited people."- To be honest, shit like this royally pisses me off; ESPECIALLY from UM after last year.

We had to endure an entire offseason of national pundits sucking the UM dick and putting us down every chance they got.
We watched their entire freaking student body storm the field and try to maul our players at the end of the game last year.
We had to look at thousands upon thousands of shit talking UM fans tweet #FeedMoncrief all year and make twitter handles like "MoncriefStillOpen."
We saw untold amounts of absurd hype over their 6-6 season last year and caught as much hell as I can ever remember after losing an Egg Bowl.
We saw UM fans inexplicably start the hotty toddy chant when PJ Jones went down last night.

Don't forget their Athletic Department decided to run a montage of Dan Mullen speeches over their Jumbotron at the end of last year's game.

thunderclap
11-30-2013, 09:38 AM
4 out 5 ain't a fluke, it's a trend.

Political Hack
11-30-2013, 09:42 AM
FOUR and ONE.

Suck it.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-30-2013, 10:24 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meh2p8r2DB1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

M.Fillmore
11-30-2013, 11:22 AM
Here is my favorite:
Keith Ryan: State defense what a joke!!!

Okay, the reb fabulous offense scored 3 points in 4 quarters and an Overtime. Our defense was terrible.
This statement defines their delusion.

Statecoachingblows**
11-30-2013, 11:33 AM
Mean spirited people? I believe there was a video on here of Nickoe offering poor flu riddled Bo a tea bag. The next 363 days will be pretty sweet for us

CadaverDawg
11-30-2013, 11:45 AM
Here is my favorite:
Keith Ryan: State defense what a joke!!!

Okay, the reb fabulous offense scored 3 points in 4 quarters and an Overtime. Our defense was terrible.
This statement defines their delusion.

Oh you haven't heard...Ole Miss just played their worst offensive game of the year, it had nothing to do with our defense*. That's what they are saying. Meanwhile,we played the best defense of the season against Auburn, Bama, OM, etc. It's as if they took a group of people out of white straight jackets and dropped them into red pants and bow ties. Their fan base is filled with mental midgets

BulldogBear
11-30-2013, 11:48 AM
Isn't it interesting how the description of the 3 week period of playing Idaho, Ark, and Troy sounds alot like us over a similar 3 weeks with games against BGSU and Kentucky? Most teams do that. Most teams only "get up" for 3-6 games a year and you have to play on basic talent and coaching alone for most of your games. If it's enough you get by or end up with your basic 17pt to 28pt win if the gap is big (see Bama 31-6 over Colorado State). But all the time ppl look at those stretches and think it means somebody sucks and so writes them off. But if it's their team they may not (unless it's MSU- a lot of us thought we sucked too but it's just part of a season). Truth is, during those hohum times ppl see what they wanna see.

PassInterference
11-30-2013, 11:54 AM
Bo tried to feed Moncrief some pancakes this morning, but he dropped them and then face planted trying to get them back before his dog picked them up.