PDA

View Full Version : Still don't get the

dawgoneyall
11-30-2013, 12:16 AM
lack of MSU outrage at the obviouis cheating by uofm. Damn.....

DawgsBite34
11-30-2013, 12:22 AM
Cause we kicked their ass anyway, if Dak would've played the whole game its over by the end of the 3rd quarter

Bubb Rubb
11-30-2013, 12:38 AM
You talking about the number situation? You just need to let that go. I doubt it was a deliberate thing...they probably didn't know the rule....it's a brand new rule anyway. If the refs thought it was egregious, they would've penalized them. Shit, Mullen didn't even know the rule...nobody said anything to him until they talked about it on the broadcast.

PassInterference
11-30-2013, 12:43 AM
These refs consistently displayed a no-intention/no-foul mentality. No pass interference where the PI was unintentional. No defensive offsides if the defense didn't mean to (it was called after 2 warnings).

The refs are idiots.

I'm glad RN wasn't ejected so we can take credit for beating him (did ya see #23 sling him to the ground on 3rd and 2 - WOW).

But it would have been FUN FUN FUN MAYNE to see Ole Miss fans go nuclear had RN been ejected.

Bubb Rubb
11-30-2013, 12:51 AM
These refs consistently displayed a no-intention/no-foul mentality. No pass interference where the PI was unintentional. No defensive offsides if the defense didn't mean to (it was called after 2 warnings).

The refs are idiots.

I'm glad RN wasn't ejected so we can take credit for beating him (did ya see #23 sling him to the ground on 3rd and 2 - WOW).

But it would have been FUN FUN FUN MAYNE to see Ole Miss fans go nuclear had RN been ejected.

Well, he deserved to be ejected...he was shoving and hitting people after the play all night. On the one that he got flagged for, he came very close to hitting him in the head, which would've gotten him bounced. But if he had gotten ejected, I wouldn't have gotten to see Artimas Samuel absolutely own his ass on that TD play in overtime. That is probably the most awesome thing that happened last night that nobody is talking about.

hailmari
11-30-2013, 01:15 AM
I didn't see that. Gonna have to watch it a third time now.

PassInterference
11-30-2013, 01:33 AM
I saw that on the replay - the shove that drew the personal foul. I'd say 50-50 your average ref calls for an ejection. My wife said that's twice he should have been ejected.

And speaking of 50-50. I say there is a 50-50 chance that RN becomes the all-SEC guy that he should become. He's got a streak of attitude and entitlement in him that could cripple his career.

InternetDawg
11-30-2013, 04:35 AM
we should definitely appeal and see if we can get the game forfeited***

dickiedawg
11-30-2013, 08:59 AM
I think the odds are better than that. It wouldn't shock me if he made the list this year with all the hype he gets. And there's no doubt he's a superb talent, but I hate how much more the commentators drool over him than c.j.

Pollodawg
11-30-2013, 09:03 AM
RK won't finish his career at OM. He'll be kicked off of the team before that happens. Writing is all over the wall with that kid.

WeWillScrewItUp
11-30-2013, 09:15 AM
RK won't finish his career at OM. He'll be kicked off of the team before that happens. Writing is all over the wall with that kid.

I imagine he has them by the nads man. They can't risk kicking him off the team and him going public on how they recruit.

notsofarawaydawg
11-30-2013, 09:48 AM
It's going to continue game in and game out. Nothing the bear coaches or administration will do about it because he owns their ass. When you invest that many $$$ in one player, he is free to do what he wants when he wants and will never have any respect for anyone. They deserve that POS and in the end he will cost them, probably much more than just a win. Hope so anyway.