PDA

View Full Version : 17ing 17 straight

KOdawg1
03-26-2023, 03:14 PM
For those of you keeping track.

I think he should be fired tomorrow morning. Let him and Foxhall go and let Goatro be the interim. Then kick his ass to the curb in May and clean house entirely. This should give us plenty of time to conduct a search, key in on candidates, and do this thing right. We'll be the top job on the market and we could be that for a couple of months. Only at MSU would we experience the lowest of lows directly after being on the highest of highs. Unbelievable

Pancho
03-26-2023, 05:23 PM
lets roll

Homedawg
03-26-2023, 05:25 PM
For those of you keeping track.

I think he should be fired tomorrow morning. Let him and Foxhall go and let Goatro be the interim. Then kick his ass to the curb in May and clean house entirely. This should give us plenty of time to conduct a search, key in on candidates, and do this thing right. We'll be the top job on the market and we could be that for a couple of months. Only at MSU would we experience the lowest of lows directly after being on the highest of highs. Unbelievable

You don't have to fire anyone to conduct a search. And the people we would want can't talk until after the season anyway. We can fire him now. Cool. We gonna do the rest of the season w two coaches?? Firing anyone now isn't gonna fix this team.

Commercecomet24
03-26-2023, 05:33 PM
You don't have to fire anyone to conduct a search. And the people we would want can't talk until after the season anyway. We can fire him now. Cool. We gonna do the rest of the season w two coaches?? Firing anyone now isn't gonna fix this team.

100% agree.

BeardoMSU
03-26-2023, 05:38 PM

Very true.

civildawg
03-26-2023, 05:47 PM
I agree but I would still fire foxhall tomorrow. I mean you can?t be any worse pitching than we are right now

msstate7
03-26-2023, 05:48 PM
I agree but I would still fire foxhall tomorrow. I mean you can?t be any worse pitching than we are right now

Or fielding. Guess we can blame foxhall for that too

ScooterDog
03-26-2023, 05:56 PM
I?m hoping that our AD has already assembled a list of replacements to interview. Surely he has, right?

SteelCurtain74
03-26-2023, 06:23 PM
I?m hoping that our AD has already assembled a list of replacements to interview. Surely he has, right?

I'm sure there are several agents that have already introduced themselves to Mr. Selmon and let it be known their client would be interested should a vacancy come about.

Skydawg1
03-26-2023, 06:57 PM
Isn't there some hotshot OU assistant that he could probably just call and offer the job to? All the national coaches got new jobs the last 2 years. Schloss mainly, I guess. Godwin and Danny Mac ain't going nowhere.

basedog
03-26-2023, 07:24 PM

Iffy. Agents talk for coaches all the time during their seasons. We aren’t getting better, we have way too many problems with what is going on. Something needs to be done to shake this mess up.

sandjunky
03-26-2023, 07:38 PM
Iffy. Agents talk for coaches all the time during their seasons. We aren’t getting better, we have way too many problems with what is going on. Something needs to be done to shake this mess up.

How?s Cade btw?

basedog
03-26-2023, 07:51 PM
How?s Cade btw?

Actually, I was thinking or hoping he would have pitched by now. Hopefully this week, we shall see.

basedog
03-26-2023, 08:04 PM
Actually, I was thinking or hoping he would have pitched by now. Hopefully this week, we shall see.

Being 100% healthy is important.

Activated Alpha
03-26-2023, 08:06 PM
Being 100% healthy is important.

So he has been out this long over a respiratory illness? Or is it another one of Foxhall?s minor injuries?

Thick
03-26-2023, 08:12 PM

What?s with this educated talk of knowing the landscape and understanding the hiring process?

KOdawg1
03-26-2023, 08:21 PM
Firing anyone now isn't gonna fix this team.

Disagree. It's literally impossible to get worse on the mound. Every pitcher he's touched in the last 2 years has regressed. I get not firing Lemonis until the end. Sure. But Foxhall can go and we wouldn't get worse because statistically we can't. Like Base said, we need to shake things up.

basedog
03-26-2023, 09:00 PM
So he has been out this long over a respiratory illness? Or is it another one of Foxhall?s minor injuries?

No mention of injury, he has gained his weight back and should be back soon is what they tell me. I will say this, I ask if he has thought about redshirting, hasn’t been talked about.

Lord McBuckethead
03-27-2023, 07:26 AM
If it hasn?t been discussed, then that is retarded. So two players have had life changing stomach issues on our team?

Goldendawg
03-27-2023, 12:40 PM
Does "eleven don't count, as they were last year" equal "pound sand/kick rocks" yet? Just wondering.

KB21
03-27-2023, 02:08 PM
No mention of injury, he has gained his weight back and should be back soon is what they tell me. I will say this, I ask if he has thought about redshirting, hasn’t been talked about.

I'm not sure if this is what Cade had, but mono knocked Christian MacLeod out for his entire freshman season.