PDA

View Full Version : Bro and Bucky Playing For Love

DawgsBite34
11-29-2013, 11:58 PM
Saw where Bro and Rev. Bucky had some back and forth in the post game presser last night. Bro said Freeze'' can say what he wants but its football and stuff happens'', Freeze responded with'' I don't like talking negatively about any of our kids but everyone who watched the game could tell he didn't play his best game''....................The Days of Our Lives will return after this commercial break

CadaverDawg
11-30-2013, 12:00 AM
If I was a recruit, it would be a major turn off if I saw a coach (that claimed to be this big Christian), calling out his QB to the media after a loss. That is a coward move by a coward beaver.

DawgsBite34
11-30-2013, 12:04 AM
If I was a recruit, it would be a major turn off if I saw a coach (that claimed to be this big Christian), calling out his QB to the media after a loss. That is a coward move by a coward beaver.

I was just so excited he gave me a thumbs up when he got on the bus to go back to the beaver dam last night!!!!!!! Does he not fear for my soul like he said he did for the recruits we got last year??? Is Mullen still an Atheist???? Tune in next week on....The Days of Our Lives

Martianlander
11-30-2013, 09:12 AM
Freeze blames anybody he can. Couldn't be him.