PDA

View Full Version : Starkvegasdawg

dawgoneyall
03-25-2023, 09:48 AM
just saw a Chris Hill on the news who is a storm chaser and was just behind the storm in Rolling Fork. are you familiar with him

starkvegasdawg
03-25-2023, 12:31 PM
I know the name but I've never met him.

parabrave
03-25-2023, 12:35 PM
I know the name but I've never met him.

Hey SVD do y'all Livestream with the Podcasters?

starkvegasdawg
03-25-2023, 01:09 PM
Hey SVD do y'all Livestream with the Podcasters?

We do livestream our chases, but they are on our patreon site for subscribers. The level that has our live streams is $5/month.

DownwardDawg
03-25-2023, 01:20 PM
We do livestream our chases, but they are on our patreon site for subscribers. The level that has our live streams is $5/month.

What all do you get for that subscription? Do you get a more in-depth forecast?

starkvegasdawg
03-25-2023, 02:10 PM
What all do you get for that subscription? Do you get a more in-depth forecast?

You do. As upcoming severe threats near, our social media guy makes very detailed posts. Think what I post here on steroids. You also get access to our discord site where you can post questions to our team. And with our $5 level you also get access to our chase livestreams.

DownwardDawg
03-25-2023, 02:58 PM
You do. As upcoming severe threats near, our social media guy makes very detailed posts. Think what I post here on steroids. You also get access to our discord site where you can post questions to our team. And with our $5 level you also get access to our chase livestreams.
I subscribed.

starkvegasdawg
03-25-2023, 03:03 PM
I subscribed.

I greatly appreciate it. I hope you find it worthwhile and if you have any suggestions on how we can be better let me know.