PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if our coaches know what they are looking at.

AlSwearengen
03-24-2023, 10:01 PM
D. Jordan hitting in the 3 hole to start the year and now he isn?t playing. Even if he were ready for that, I wouldn?t put him there to start the season.

The NIL money going to certain players has been discussed.

I like Hancock, but how did they think he was going to be able to catch? He never recovered from that arm injury.

All we heard was how good of a defender Alford was at 3B.

I could go on all night but I don?t think our coaches can evaluate for shit.

R2Dawg
03-25-2023, 08:13 AM
You make a good point and really points to our blind leading blind situtation. You can't win missing this much. We won NC on other's evaluations and setup.

Tbonewannabe
03-25-2023, 08:36 AM
D. Jordan hitting in the 3 hole to start the year and now he isn?t playing. Even if he were ready for that, I wouldn?t put him there to start the season.

The NIL money going to certain players has been discussed.

I like Hancock, but how did they think he was going to be able to catch? He never recovered from that arm injury.

All we heard was how good of a defender Alford was at 3B.

I could go on all night but I don?t think our coaches can evaluate for shit.

I think Dakota Jordan feasted on our bad pitching in fall ball and it gave hope that he could do it in the SEC. We just don't have that many SEC pitchers.

Cooterpoot
03-25-2023, 08:57 AM
Our best players are our FR and transfers. But they've got a learning curve. It's the older guys that aren't very talented.
I'm not going through each one, but we've seen all these guys and they just aren't very good against SEC talent.
This team folds like a cheap lawn chair and that's on the older guys and coaches.
Our piss poor evals and total inability to develop talent is the scary monster in the room.
The Three Bucketeers are lost as a goose. We'll have a new staff next year. This season is going to be painful.
Like a red hot fire poker up the ass painful. We need people to get involved or we're going to lose those talented FR.

sandjunky
03-25-2023, 09:02 AM
Our best players are our FR. But they've got a learning curve. It's the older guys that aren't talented.
I'm not going through each one, but we've seen all these guys and they just aren't very good against SEC talent.
This team folds like a cheap lawn chair and that's on the older guys and coaches.
Our piss poor evals and total inability to develop talent is the scary monster in the room.
The Three Bucketeers are lost as a goose. We'll have a new staff next year. This season is going to be painful.
Like a red hot fire poker up the ass painful. We need people to get involved or we're going to lose those talented FR.

I can almost guarantee you Loo will be at LSU next year