PDA

View Full Version : I didn't believe most of you

SPMT
03-24-2023, 09:32 PM
It's time. This fall exceeds Chizik, Orgeron, Coker. I don't know a comparison for baseball coaches.

He and the main coaches have to go.

No mental fight and fundamentals are terrible. Last year is a pass on pitching injuries but this.......is as bad as can be. The players will transfer out anyway. I would.

I've seen the excuse of money....there is now way KY puts much money toward baseball. Money should not/will not keep you from 27-2 and 26-3 in less than a yea and two years removed from a national championship.

Lemonis can coach but there is an aspect clearly missing/not devloped. Either recruiting, leadership.......something. it is going downhill and fast.

MaroonFlounder
03-24-2023, 09:41 PM
It feels like our young talented players will transfer out.

This will be a complete rebuild.

SPMT
03-24-2023, 09:55 PM

Agree. If I had a young son there I would be telling him to look to transfer. It is so far from good that a rebuild is the ONLY thing that will get you competitive in one year, meaning coaches as much as players.

SpaceBully
03-24-2023, 10:16 PM
Ole Miss will maul us on SBW. And even their team is suspect.

Todd4State
03-24-2023, 11:37 PM

The only way that would happen IMO would be IF we don't make changes.

I don't think that's going to be the case.

CaptainObvious
03-25-2023, 01:14 AM
The only way that would happen IMO would be IF we don't make changes.

I don't think that's going to be the case.

Transfer to where? Only one who might start somewhere else is Hines. And surely he is draft eligible age this year. Most of these guys, especially pitchers, couldn?t start for a low level Juco like Mississippi Delta or Coahoma.