PDA

View Full Version : MSU worse Sec baseball losses.

basedog
03-24-2023, 09:01 PM
Last year we got beat by Tn 27-2 Thursday night which was worse all time beat down in our Sec History.

Well today has to be the second place with 26-3.

And that my friends speaks volumes.

Activated Alpha
03-24-2023, 09:15 PM
I will keep saying this. Clean house

maroonmania
03-24-2023, 09:53 PM
I will keep saying this. Clean house

I appreciate the NC and I really thought Lemonis would be here long term but it's obvious at this point its not going to work. Nobody puts out the poor product we had last year and then follows it up with something that will end up being even worse this year. Good coaches wouldn't allow that.

DownwardDawg
03-24-2023, 09:59 PM
Last year we got beat by Tn 27-2 Thursday night which was worse all time beat down in our Sec History.

I hate this for Cade and the other players. Absolutely hate it for them.

PGHBulldogBG
03-24-2023, 10:01 PM
It is unreal what a big mess Lemonis created. I really was willing to give him a pass last year and even just have a team this year that looked decent because he got us a NC. He really is Gene Chizik as a baseball coach though

Cowbell
03-24-2023, 10:07 PM

What is going on in that clubhouse

basedog
03-24-2023, 10:22 PM

Actually I don't know. Since Cade has been out I haven't asked what is going on. But it's pretty easy to see Coaches are in charge so it starts at the top. Im sure it's not an enjoyable situation.

Todd4State
03-24-2023, 11:36 PM

The rumor is the players don't like Lemonis or Foxhall.

My opinion is I don't think he has lost the team yet- but that certainly could happen. He needs to reign Foxhall in and fire him. Lemonis acts confused and can't figure out what is going on. The pitchers are doing what Foxhall is asking them to do but they can't execute it because they don't have Sims/Dohm stuff. That's the crux of the problem. And Lemonis HAS TO fix that.

Apoplectic
03-25-2023, 05:33 AM
Give more you losers??????????..Gets less!!!!

R2Dawg
03-25-2023, 07:25 AM
I hate this for Cade and the other players. Absolutely hate it for them.

I hate it for the players and fans. MSU deserves a seat at the head table in baseball; we've earned it. We are the football Vandy in baseball.

The floor for our program should be a regional every year and to be honest with our facilities, we should be hosting every year.

I thank Lemo for the NC and a few good years with others players and culture but a change must be made. If I were him, I think I'd resign at this point.

sandjunky
03-25-2023, 08:11 AM
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Corm2nigKwQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This video sums up my thoughts on the team

CaptainObvious
03-25-2023, 11:04 AM
Amazing that the same Coach that was in charge of our rise to the pinnacle of College Baseball, has also been in charge of some of our worst losses in the history of the program.
Since the NC, and actually during the SEC tourney of that same year, Lemonis has lead the program to more double digit losses than all other coaches combined. Yet, there he sits on his bucket, still in charge of a program that plays in the premier stadium in all of America in College Baseball! Remarkable, yet sad. Unimaginable really.