PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting

Cooterpoot
03-24-2023, 07:31 PM
From the soft players and their fat little girlfriends to the fat coach riding the bucket.
If someone isn't fired this weekend, we have no leadership at the top.

Activated Alpha
03-24-2023, 07:34 PM
Yup. Clean house

BuckyIsAB****
03-24-2023, 07:38 PM
I think the kids are sending a message. Never seen anything like this

BlackSailsDawg
03-24-2023, 07:43 PM
Bucky... what is going on with this?

BuckyIsAB****
03-24-2023, 07:56 PM
I have no idea but it just looks to me like the kids are proving a point

WSOPdawg
03-24-2023, 08:01 PM

Agree, I can think of no other explanation

Cooterpoot
03-24-2023, 08:21 PM
Players don't like a couple coaches but this is bigger than that. It's a cluster 17.

Rawdawg
03-24-2023, 08:26 PM
Players don't like a couple coaches but this is bigger than that. It's a cluster 17.

The team has no alpha leader. We have a huge culture problem that started a few years ago but was covered up by players that werent pussies. Now you have a bunch of enabled players and a coaching staff that is soft as a pretzel.

Pancho
03-24-2023, 08:38 PM
Where is Lemo eating at tonite? Does he have an appetite?

BankerDog
03-24-2023, 08:54 PM
When he ran off Kyte McDonald for Jess Davis-I knew we were screwed. He ran off two other gamers last year in Shane Lewis and Trey Higgins but justified keeping Von Siebert. Had Sonny DiChara personally reach out and we decided to turn the kid away. Also, btw, the Yankees minor league pitcher of the year pitched at Prep and then SE LA and we didn?t even offer. Laughable.

This staff can?t evaluate ball players. They?re obsess over exit velos and spin rates. Thank God for Will Coggin and Andy Cann for bringing in the talent they did when they did.

MaroonFlounder
03-24-2023, 09:56 PM
From the soft players and their fat little girlfriends to the fat coach riding the bucket.
If someone isn't fired this weekend, we have no leadership at the top.

Not taking up for him as a coach, but Lemonis has actually lost a bunch of weight, and last I saw, retired the bucket.

Homedawg
03-24-2023, 10:16 PM
I think the kids are sending a message. Never seen anything like this

So let me get this straight? You think our players are tanking on purpose? You think they want the coach gone so they go play like shit ?? Ahhahahahahhaha. Man half the guys on the team don't give two shits about msu. Yes they would rather win than lose. But personal performance is what they want. They aren't trying walk people. Aren't trying to not get a hit. If that's what you're saying that's just idiotic. If not, then I apologize in advance. But it sure sounds like that's what you're saying

Homedawg
03-24-2023, 10:19 PM

Look lem's job is on the ropes. If you think he's happy about this, then I can't help you.

Homedawg
03-24-2023, 10:22 PM
Not taking up for him as a coach, but Lemonis has actually lost a bunch of weight, and last I saw, retired the bucket.

The bucket thing is stupid. Who care if he sits on a bucket while we are on defense? So we play better defense when he stands?? Coach Polk sat in a chair EVERY single inning when we were on defense. Is it different now?? The bucket bitching is an excuse to complain over poor performance. Everyone has a right to complain about the performance, it's embarrassing. But him sitting on a bucket ain't got jack shit to do w it... NONE

Homedawg
03-24-2023, 10:27 PM
When he ran off Kyte McDonald for Jess Davis-I knew we were screwed. He ran off two other gamers last year in Shane Lewis and Trey Higgins but justified keeping Von Siebert. Had Sonny DiChara personally reach out and we decided to turn the kid away. Also, btw, the Yankees minor league pitcher of the year pitched at Prep and then SE LA and we didn?t even offer. Laughable.

This staff can?t evaluate ball players. They?re obsess over exit velos and spin rates. Thank God for Will Coggin and Andy Cann for bringing in the talent they did when they did.

None of your examples are any good. McDonald couldn't hit sec pitching. DiChara hit less than 300 at Samford. That was the correct call based on what he did there. I won't even comment on coggin. Not worth the time. As for cann he got us Allen. I get that. He also got us 8 mif that one stuck. Forsythe. So carry on if you wish. But none of it has much merit.

Cooterpoot
03-24-2023, 10:40 PM
The bucket thing is stupid. Who care if he sits on a bucket while we are on defense? So we play better defense when he stands?? Coach Polk sat in a chair EVERY single inning when we were on defense. Is it different now?? The bucket bitching is an excuse to complain over poor performance. Everyone has a right to complain about the performance, it's embarrassing. But him sitting on a bucket ain't got jack shit to do w it... NONE

He's a joke, it's a joke. Get over it. He's 17d up our program. I'll give him grief as long as I've got to watch the trash product he's putting on the field. If today makes you defend him, I don't really have words.

Homedawg
03-24-2023, 10:50 PM
He's a joke, it's a joke. Get over it. He's 17d up our program. I'll give him grief as long as I've got to watch the trash product he's putting on the field. If today makes you defend him, I don't really have words.

Where did I defend him? Go read, it's his job for what we have on the field. I said the bucket thing is stupid. And trust me I care way more than you do about our baseball program. You can cuss fuss and say all you want. I was a part of it. So you get over jt. But a damn bucket ain't got jackshit to do w Anything.

Cloak
03-24-2023, 11:17 PM
So let me get this straight? You think our players are tanking on purpose? You think they want the coach gone so they go play like shit ?? Ahhahahahahhaha. Man half the guys on the team don't give two shits about msu. Yes they would rather win than lose. But personal performance is what they want. They aren't trying walk people. Aren't trying to not get a hit. If that's what you're saying that's just idiotic. If not, then I apologize in advance. But it sure sounds like that's what you're saying

This is exactly what I was going to say. Bucky, you are way off on this and it's embarrassing you would insinuate some type of mutiny. Ridiculous.

If you're just claiming to have no information and that's just what it seems like, then I can agree. This is a historically bad performing team

SPMT
03-24-2023, 11:18 PM
Where did I defend him? Go read, it's his job for what we have on the field. I said the bucket thing is stupid. And trust me I care way more than you do about our baseball program. You can cuss fuss and say all you want. I was a part of it. So you get over jt. But a damn bucket ain't got jackshit to do w Anything.

Yeah, who gives a shit about a bucket. Like bitching about Dusty Baker?s toothpick.

The real issue is??there has been a very real and very concerning problem with this team. The guy who has the best view of it hasn?t figured it out in over a year. So, people begin to speculate and there is nothing by wrong with that.

I can?t disagree with the speculators, the leader of the program very apparently has no clue either. I promise I?m not being an asshole. No one close to the program seems to have control or an answer to tighten things up.

BuckyIsAB****
03-25-2023, 05:03 AM
This is exactly what I was going to say. Bucky, you are way off on this and it's embarrassing you would insinuate some type of mutiny. Ridiculous.

If you're just claiming to have no information and that's just what it seems like, then I can agree. This is a historically bad performing team

I have absolutely 0 information. I just don?t know how this can happen without a major locker room problem.

BuckyIsAB****
03-25-2023, 05:04 AM

I dont have a single connection with baseball I wasnt saying anything was a fact, I was just saying what it looks like

Lord McBuckethead
03-25-2023, 09:41 AM

I bet Lemonis orders Kale.

Mjoelner34
03-25-2023, 09:55 AM
I don't think players have quit in the field or at the plate but what's going on at the pitcher's mound is affecting play in the field and at the plate. There is zero doubt that constantly walking/hitting batters puts infielders back on their heels and that directly leads to errors. Also, when you're already down half the time before you even grab a bat and you know it's only going to get worse, it will tend to alter your approach. Numerous times on here I've seen people say "Why are we swinging for the fences?" Well, when you expect the guy on the mound to give at least 2 per inning you better do something drastic.

BeardoMSU
03-25-2023, 11:03 AM

There are less destructive/embarrassing ways to stage a mutiny...

Cooterpoot
03-25-2023, 11:08 AM
SEC team stats:

The bad:
9th in BA & HR
10th in SLG
3rd in DP grounded into
Last in ERA
Next to last in Opp BA
Next to last hits allowed
Last in runs allowed
Last in walks allowed
4th most HR allowed
2nd in wild pitches
2nd hit batters
12th in saves
Last in Fielding %
1st in errors
Next to last double plays
Last SB allowed
Last passed balls

How the 17 is Foxy still employed? How?

BankerDog
03-25-2023, 11:28 AM
None of your examples are any good. McDonald couldn't hit sec pitching. DiChara hit less than 300 at Samford. That was the correct call based on what he did there. I won't even comment on coggin. Not worth the time. As for cann he got us Allen. I get that. He also got us 8 mif that one stuck. Forsythe. So carry on if you wish. But none of it has much merit.

You take up for your boy Lemonis more than anyone. Must be afraid to lose your connection out at the Country Club huh?

DiaChara stats at Samford: .293 in ?19, .328 in ?20, .273 in ?21. ?19 Freshmen of the Year and Freshmen All American.

Vs.

Hancock stats during same time: .326 in ?19-only 25 games played*, .231 in ?20, .261 in ?21.

Jess Davis at UAB: ?19 .296, ?20 .290, ?21 .258- but hey let?s keep Drew McGowan who couldn?t do anything and bring in Jess Davis and run the McDonald kid who almost led our team in doubles the year all he did was PH. All the kid ever did was barrel stuff up.

Oh let?s not forgot he actually continued to try to pitch Cam Tullar and continued to try to play Skinner and Legget. This year he has kept Von Seibert when he literally hasn?t done anything and we already have three 1B on the team playing (Clark, Hines, Hancock).

I?ll speak to Coggin- he was the scout who helped evaluated all those players that helped lead us to a NC. Also the coach who helped field a team at Kentucky that swept us last weekend..

Hope you enjoy your Saturdays at the Dude watching this crap shoot and hanging out with Cheese, Jake, and Lemo getting drunk in the district and then Starkville Country Club pool. I?d hate for your boys to actually have to be responsible for this crapshoot.

Ranchdawg
03-25-2023, 11:30 AM
I totally agree why is Foxhall still employed??
Lemonis is getting 1.1 million++ to put this out on the field. That?s insane