PDA

View Full Version : 15 straight sec losses in a row

msstate7
03-24-2023, 05:07 PM
Why do we have to wait to can this guy? He's earned it right now

PMDawg
03-24-2023, 05:12 PM
It’s time to fire this clown. It’s obvious the players have given up on the staff.

msstate7
03-24-2023, 05:13 PM
Doing it now allows you to get an audition from Gautreau

StarkVegasSteve
03-24-2023, 05:17 PM
Doing it now allows you to get an audition from Gautreau

He is on this staff. No one on this staff deserves an audition. He can be the interim and be like Geriatric Gary. No matter what you do you are not getting the full time job.

msstate7
03-24-2023, 05:19 PM
He is on this staff. No one on this staff deserves an audition. He can be the interim and be like Geriatric Gary. No matter what you do you are not getting the full time job.

Perhaps so, but this is lemonis' show. I put 100% blame on lemonis

BuckyIsAB****
03-24-2023, 05:20 PM
We need new blood. Torch the barn and kill the rats

Hypnodawg
03-24-2023, 05:20 PM
Surely we have a coaching search active right now

msstate7
03-24-2023, 05:44 PM
Losing is one thing, but losing like we have is quite another... during this 15-game sec losing streak, we've been outscored 164-62. Our run differential is -102. We've been outscored by a hundred and effin 2 runs in our last 15 sec games!

Ranchdawg
03-24-2023, 06:31 PM
Lemonis is the 7th highest paid college baseball coach in the whole country. Are we getting 7th in the country results. He is robbing our University and fans and laughing all the way to the bank.

Activated Alpha
03-24-2023, 06:48 PM
How long do we have to make this Fire Lemonis train before we see results?

Maroonthirteen
03-24-2023, 07:00 PM
I'm not defending Lemonis, because this is ridiculous. However the way we lose sec games but compete well out of conference..... the rest of the conference has more talent. Vandy and few others have way more talent. Like Bama/UGA football cr?me of the crop talent.

Lemonis can't coach up talent but...... the next coach will have a rebuild.

DownwardDawg
03-24-2023, 07:04 PM
I'm so embarrassed

msstate7
03-24-2023, 07:06 PM
I'm so embarrassed

We all should be. Lemonis has destroyed our pride and joy

StarkVegasSteve
03-24-2023, 07:07 PM
Recruiting is crap and development is possibly worse. You have to do both well to compete in this conference. Lemonis did not really have to recruit or develop from 2019-2021. Now that the talent of John and Andy are gone we are seeing that he is a below average coach. He could get us to the tournament every 3 years but we are not that type of program. I have said it before and I will keep repeating it, we built that stadium for June, not March.

SaintDawg
03-24-2023, 07:12 PM
I'm so embarrassed
I just removed my M over S front license plate off my truck. smh. G0d@mn you for this, Lemonis. Leave. Just 17’in leave.

SaintDawg
03-24-2023, 07:24 PM
I dont know who to cuss first… Lemonis or Cohen. Holy hell, I’m ashamed of this program right now.

Really Clark?
03-24-2023, 07:28 PM
I've been holding off saying anything and was going to wait until after next weekend series as I didn't see much shot at Vandy. But holy hell today was a complete embarrassment. We have JUCO teams that would have competed better!!

Rawdawg
03-24-2023, 07:29 PM
You can?t manage a college team like a MLB baseball club. That?s what Lemonis is doing. You have to coach amateur athletes and we have done a piss poor job of it. This season is over. We have 2 options: fire him and miss the tournament or keep him and make him earn his buyout and still miss the tournament. Im for option 2.

HoopsDawg
03-24-2023, 07:34 PM
Why do we have to wait to can this guy? He's earned it right now

honestly, it's inexcusable at MSU.

StarkVegasSteve
03-24-2023, 07:37 PM
I dont know who to cuss first… Lemonis or Cohen. Holy hell, I’m ashamed of this program right now.

Lemonis. Cohen handed him the keys to a Maserati and he put it in a ditch, poured gasoline on it, and set it on fire. You can hate Cohen for a lot of things, but Lemonis would still be getting an ass chewing right now on the steps of the dugout if Cohen was the AD.

SaintDawg
03-24-2023, 07:48 PM
If I’m out of line for this then beat me up… Keenum and Selmon together need to tell the Lemon and his crew… “if you all do not win one game vs Carolina next weekend, you all are fired.” Period. If the Lemon has any common decency for the game and we get swept this weekend, he should resign before then.

R2Dawg
03-24-2023, 08:02 PM
Headed towards 20 in a row. I'm not even sure who we play after that and it may not matter.

Todd4State
03-24-2023, 11:40 PM
You can?t manage a college team like a MLB baseball club. That?s what Lemonis is doing. You have to coach amateur athletes and we have done a piss poor job of it. This season is over. We have 2 options: fire him and miss the tournament or keep him and make him earn his buyout and still miss the tournament. Im for option 2.

Nailed it.

Todd4State
03-24-2023, 11:41 PM
If I’m out of line for this then beat me up… Keenum and Selmon together need to tell the Lemon and his crew… “if you all do not win one game vs Carolina next weekend, you all are fired.” Period. If the Lemon has any common decency for the game and we get swept this weekend, he should resign before then.

I wouldn't even wait until Carolina.

StarkVegasSteve
03-25-2023, 12:37 AM
Lemonis. Cohen handed him the keys to a Maserati and he put it in a ditch, poured gasoline on it, and set it on fire. You can hate Cohen for a lot of things, but Lemonis would still be getting an ass chewing right now on the steps of the dugout if Cohen was the AD.

I wouldn't even wait until Carolina.

Then who would be coaching the team? Because lets look at things. Odds are you would fire Lemonis and Foxhall. So Jake takes over the team. Well Kyle and Rodehaver are going with Chris so then we are left with Jake and GAs. And no, Jay Powell is not coming to be the pitching coach for 90 days. That is not even remotely a possibility. Who the hell would be the coaches? This is not the MLB where you have an organization of coaches. We have 4 with some GAs

CaptainObvious
03-25-2023, 01:01 AM
Heck. I?m available. I coached Little League. Surely most little league coaches can get 26-3 losses out of a D1 college program. Every damn player on a D1 roster pitched some in High School or Junior High. Throw Alford on the mound. He can?t field for shit. Maybe he can throw unhittable strikes.

Todd4State
03-25-2023, 01:06 AM
Then who would be coaching the team? Because lets look at things. Odds are you would fire Lemonis and Foxhall. So Jake takes over the team. Well Kyle and Rodehaver are going with Chris so then we are left with Jake and GAs. And no, Jay Powell is not coming to be the pitching coach for 90 days. That is not even remotely a possibility. Who the hell would be the coaches? This is not the MLB where you have an organization of coaches. We have 4 with some GAs

We fired Cann and we literally had Gary Henderson running both the pitching staff and the team. We ended up in Omaha.

Ron Polk is in town and not doing anything. He's your head coach. Then you get Russ McNickle or Daron Schoenrock to coach the pitchers. I would tell Cheese and Rodehaver they can do whatever they want as far as staying or leaving.

We can function with Polk III, McNickle and Gautreau.

Reunion Dog
03-25-2023, 03:22 AM
I hope that I am wrong? but I don?t think our AD has a clue how to handle this?. And Keenum isn?t strong enough to do what is right? right now. This team has quit? no leadership anywhere to be found. While the team was putting the tarp out after the game I watched players laughing and smiling at each other. I got so pissed but then realized they have been coddled and given hero worship that really don?t care as much as we do. I don?t see a leader? I don?t see anyone trying to take a leadership role. How can this have happened so fast? I would stop the dumb as walk up music? all the stupid sh-t of them making videos. There is just no pride in this team. Fat ass coach is clueless. This crap is on every person involved. And I see no one stepping up to make it better. This is not acceptable in this program?

R2Dawg
03-25-2023, 07:30 AM
Yeah Selmon just walked into a mess that he didn't see coming. Baseball was the one thing he thought he didn't have to worry about at MSU, now he has his worst nightmare.

I think JC saw every bit of this coming hence his exit.