PDA

View Full Version : College Station Ain't Big Enough For Both Of Them

TrapGame
03-21-2023, 11:10 AM
I saw a YouTube SEC video yesterday about Petrino and Jimbo not getting along at all. Bo Bounds touched on it this morning too.

It seems there has been some fiery words exchanged between them over play calling. I can't wait for the first loss of the season and Jimbo throws Petrino under the bus for his play calling. It could get ugly between them.

The 8&4 fiasco continues.

99jc
03-21-2023, 02:54 PM
I saw a YouTube SEC video yesterday about Petrino and Jimbo not getting along at all. Bo Bounds touched on it this morning too.

It seems there has been some fiery words exchanged between them over play calling. I can't wait for the first loss of the season and Jimbo throws Petrino under the bus for his play calling. It could get ugly between them.

Those 2 creeps deserve each other!

Jack Lambert
03-21-2023, 03:02 PM
The gamble you take when you hire a man who was a head coach.

TUSK
03-21-2023, 03:48 PM

Wonder how long before both those cats end up in the TTown Coaching Rehab Facility???

StarkVegasSteve
03-21-2023, 03:50 PM
They'll be backing up a Brinks truck to Lane Kiffin's house by November.

BuckyIsAB****
03-21-2023, 04:55 PM
Jimbo didn?t hire him

parabrave
03-21-2023, 06:20 PM
Wonder how long before both those cats end up in the TTown Coaching Rehab Facility???

Saban will not have Jimbo.

dawgday166
03-21-2023, 08:01 PM
I was wondering how would that work out there. Jimbo & Petrino ... two big time offensive egos right there now. I couldn't see Jimbo sitting back without having some input to the offense.