PDA

View Full Version : Ive seen enough

BuckyIsAB****
03-17-2023, 08:50 PM
Never normally do this but Selmon, no Hoover? Its time

Quaoarsking
03-17-2023, 08:54 PM
Well yeah, if we come in 13th or 14th in the SEC in 2023, obviously Lemonis should be fired. That's been the case for about a year now, and tonight's result doesn't affect that statement (other than making it slightly more likely).

Bothrops
03-17-2023, 08:55 PM
We got outbid for two studs.

basedog
03-17-2023, 08:57 PM
I’m gonna go on limb and say I think we win Saturday. Tough loss tonight and now let’s see how we nut up this weekend.

BuckyIsAB****
03-17-2023, 08:59 PM
Well yeah, if we come in 13th or 14th in the SEC in 2023, obviously Lemonis should be fired. That's been the case for about a year now, and tonight's result doesn't affect that statement (other than making it slightly more likely).

I hate to tell you but we arent winning 2 of 3 barring an act of God

Todd4State
I’m gonna go on limb and say I think we win Saturday. Tough loss tonight and now let’s see how we nut up this weekend.

I agree.

BuckyIsAB****

Its year 5

Ezsoil
03-17-2023, 09:02 PM

And I am willing to bet that the loudest voices in fire Lemonis, fire Leach or fire any other coach after a a loss crowd give the least amount to the Bulldog Initiative

Quaoarsking

That's an excuse for coming in 2nd. This thread is considering the possibility of coming in last. (Which I personally do not predict for the record.)

tcdog70
Just bring Dohm in clean in the 8th and we laughing and telling jokes. Lead off walks are lethal.

BuckyIsAB****
03-17-2023, 09:05 PM
And I am willing to bet that the loudest voices in fire Lemonis, fire Leach or fire any other coach after a a loss crowd give the least amount to the Bulldog Initiative

None of that has anything to do with doing little things right and having a good culture. This is year 5 with an experienced bunch and we dont have either of those. We have been mentally weak with this staffs own hand picked players since the Vandy series in Omaha. Staff has had plenty of time to fix this. We are the worst team in the conference for going on 2 years with the most commitment in the league. It?s unacceptable

Bothrops
03-17-2023, 09:06 PM
Its year 5

It's a money game now. We are down the trough.

BuckyIsAB****
03-17-2023, 09:07 PM
It's a money game now. We are down the trough.

I dont buy that. That doesnt have much to do with player development or accountability

Activated Alpha
03-17-2023, 09:21 PM
Also Skenes is pitching lights out. After we lost the bud for him, a few on here said that his stats were bloated from who he was facing. Looks like he?s the ACE we desperately needed

BuckyIsAB****
03-17-2023, 09:22 PM
Also Skenes is pitching lights out. After we lost the bud for him, a few on here said that his stats were bloated from who he was facing. Looks like he?s the ACE we desperately needed

It would just delay the inevitable. Our problems are deeper than that I believe

Coursesuper
03-17-2023, 09:23 PM

So.

StarkVegasSteve
03-17-2023, 09:25 PM
All of this is just delaying the inevitable. At this point just pull the plug. We're the same team now as we were in April of 2022. Our players make the same mistakes and the coaches make the same mistakes.

BuckyIsAB****
03-17-2023, 09:26 PM
All of this is just delaying the inevitable. At this point just pull the plug. We're the same team now as we were in April of 2022. Our players make the same mistakes and the coaches make the same mistakes.

Correct. Not much if anything has changed

Cooterpoot
03-17-2023, 09:35 PM

We could've given them just as much had we chosen to do it.

BuckyIsAB****
03-17-2023, 09:38 PM

We had to keep Hancock and Hunt. And God bless them I love Hancock but it?s still on us

Cooterpoot
03-17-2023, 09:40 PM
We're looking at a Nikki situation on the baseball side IMO. We don't have a head coach with the balls to do what needs to be done. And what coach is doing a good job? Cheese's catchers suck and he hasn't recruited one here. Foxhall is shit. Gotro? He's as good as we've got. Lemonis just sits his pizza eating ass on the bucket and watches. Does he even make a decision? I don't think he does.

SPMT
03-17-2023, 09:58 PM
So.

Right. If we are dependent on having to get two people we are doomed.

StarkVegasSteve
03-17-2023, 09:59 PM
We're looking at a Nikki situation on the baseball side IMO. We don't have a head coach with the balls to do what needs to be done. And what coach is doing a good job? Cheese's catchers suck and he hasn't recruited one here. Foxhall is shit. Gotro? He's as good as we've got. Lemonis just sits his pizza eating ass on the bucket and watches. Does he even make a decision? I don't think he does.

At least Cannizarro was making decisions in the dugout.....I mean they didn't have anything to do with the game going on, but he was making some decisions for sure.

Skydawg1
03-17-2023, 10:02 PM
Lemonis just sits his pizza eating ass on the bucket and watches. Does he even make a decision? I don't think he does.Come on man. Lem went right to Dohm after KC. Dohm grooved one fastball and that was the ballgame. He made the right moves tonight, as far as pitching goes. Now batting Lane with bases loaded...well I errr uhhh welll....

TheLostDawg
At least Cannizarro was making decisions in the dugout.....I mean they didn't have anything to do with the game going on, but he was making some decisions for sure.

Haha++

Cowbell
Never normally do this but Selmon, no Hoover? Its time

How many of these threads are you going to start? Quit watching man. If you have seen enough, then stop seeing.

Other than our sacred cow QB, you only get on this board to hate on people.

Cooterpoot
03-17-2023, 10:12 PM
Come on man. Lem went right to Dohm after KC. Dohm grooved one fastball and that was the ballgame. He made the right moves tonight, as far as pitching goes. Now batting Lane with bases loaded...well I errr uhhh welll....

Wrong. This team needed that win. You put Dohm in to start the eighth if you're willing to put him in next batter. He stuck with a kid one batter too long. That tying run doesn't score without the leadoff walk. Ballgame!
But you're right on the other.

Cowbell
03-17-2023, 10:15 PM
Cheese? Catchers? Did we not have the best defensive catcher in the game before this season?
You can be upset without overreacting like bearsharks do about everything.

Cowbell
03-17-2023, 10:16 PM
Wrong. This team needed that win. You put Dohm in to start the eighth if you're willing to put him in next batter. He stuck with a kid one batter too long. That tying run doesn't score without the leadoff walk. Ballgame!

It's easy to coach in hindsight. We wouldn't have a Natty had we pitched it the way you so outspokenly said we should....

Cooterpoot
03-17-2023, 11:05 PM
It's easy to coach in hindsight. We wouldn't have a Natty had we pitched it the way you so outspokenly said we should....

I'm not the highest paid pitching coach in the country (at one time). Check back after the season. I'm not going to say we finish in last, but we'll be bottom 3 or 4 in the SEC.
Even Gene Chizik won a title.

Cooterpoot
03-17-2023, 11:06 PM
Cheese? Catchers? Did we not have the best defensive catcher in the game before this season?
You can be upset without overreacting like bearsharks do about everything.

You missed where I said he hasnt brought one in. Meaning we've got no one right now. He's not recruited to replace LoTan. His FR catcher is struggling back there. His experienced one isn't good. Doesn't even have a backup really. This staff pissed away some great years in our program recruiting wise.

BeardoMSU
03-17-2023, 11:07 PM
If we're even broaching the Lenonis=axe option, what big time coach could we pull? Especially with our NIL limitations? His entire plus-side was recruiting, yes?

Cowbell
03-17-2023, 11:41 PM
I'm not the highest paid pitching coach in the country (at one time). Check back after the season. I'm not going to say we finish in last, but we'll be bottom 3 or 4 in the SEC.
Even Gene Chizik won a title.

Want to bet on it?

Cowbell
03-17-2023, 11:45 PM
You missed where I said he hasnt brought one in. Meaning we've got no one right now. He's not recruited to replace LoTan. His FR catcher is struggling back there. His experienced one isn't good. Doesn't even have a backup really. This staff pissed away some great years in our program recruiting wise.

I didnt challenge this- I challenged where you said his catchers suck - his catcher last year and the year before didn't. And Of course his freshman catcher is going to struggle at times. Talk about unrealistic

Todd4State
03-18-2023, 12:25 AM
Let me sum tonight up.

We lost because our freshmen who are talented played like freshmen playing their first SEC game on the road.

Loo gave up four in the first and then settled down like normal. To me, that technically is where we "lost" the game IMO. Take away that inning and we win 5-1.

Now extra innings- Highfill has to block that pitch. He knows a slider is coming. HAS TO keep it in front of him. Can't remember if he was on one knee or not but no catcher should be on one knee in that spot. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Next year- that's something that Highfill will be better at.

Todd4State
03-18-2023, 12:31 AM
If we're even broaching the Lenonis=axe option, what big time coach could we pull? Especially with our NIL limitations? His entire plus-side was recruiting, yes?

Well....let's talk about reality here.

The only way I see Lemonis fired and we clean house is if we have a losing season again. Personally I think we will have a winning season barring unforeseen injuries like last year.

If we have a winning season and miss the postseason- then I think we fire Foxhall. Gautreau could very well end up at Tulane next year- they are awful this year. 3-14 awful. I wouldn't be surprised if they go in a different direction.

Make a regional but go no further- we may make some changes depending on how certain position groups perform.

SR or better then staff stays intact barring a coach getting a head coaching job.

Despite tonight the team is playing better. If I had to guess we probably at the very least have a winning season and probably at least make a regional. We have enough pitching to make a run IMO.

Todd4State
03-18-2023, 12:33 AM

Decisions like that are why Foxhall is on the hot seat. At least part of the reason for that.

Commercecomet24
03-18-2023, 12:48 AM
Let me sum tonight up.

We lost because our freshmen who are talented played like freshmen playing their first SEC game on the road.

Loo gave up four in the first and then settled down like normal. To me, that technically is where we "lost" the game IMO. Take away that inning and we win 5-1.

Now extra innings- Highfill has to block that pitch. He knows a slider is coming. HAS TO keep it in front of him. Can't remember if he was on one knee or not but no catcher should be on one knee in that spot. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Next year- that's something that Highfill will be better at.

He was on one knee I pointed that out in game thread and that's a huge no-no for me with runners on base. It prevents you from moving quick enough to block.

Todd4State
03-18-2023, 01:09 AM
He was on one knee I pointed that out in game thread and that's a huge no-no for me with runners on base. It prevents you from moving quick enough to block.

Especially the winning run on third.

Thanks for confirming. I usually don't pay that much attention to something like that.

Commercecomet24
03-18-2023, 01:13 AM
Especially the winning run on third.

Thanks for confirming. I usually don't pay that much attention to something like that.

Guess it's just coaching pitchers and catchers for so many years that i constantly watch em both to see what they're doing right and wrong lol. Just habit at this point in my life lol. I taught my catchers they could only go down to one knee with less than 2 strikes and no runners on. 2 strikes you gotta be ready to block and with runners on as well. It's become a bad habit in the last decade or so, going down to one knee

confucius say
03-18-2023, 02:18 AM
Guess it's just coaching pitchers and catchers for so many years that i constantly watch em both to see what they're doing right and wrong lol. Just habit at this point in my life lol. I taught my catchers they could only go down to one knee with less than 2 strikes and no runners on. 2 strikes you gotta be ready to block and with runners on as well. It's become a bad habit in the last decade or so, going down to one knee

It's the new trend and has to do with the angle at which a catcher receives a pitch, the thought being it helps you steal a few strikes. I'm not a fan.

We also don't present a target for our pitchers. We flash our mitt here and there, but dont hold a target. It's sloppy.

Commercecomet24
03-18-2023, 02:25 AM
It's the new trend and has to do with the angle at which a catcher receives a pitch, the thought being it helps you steal a few strikes. I'm not a fan.

We also don't present a target for our pitchers. We flash our mitt here and there, but dont hold a target. It's sloppy.

You are right we are sloppy behind the plate. We don't get set and most of the time catchers still moving when the pitcher is delivering. Umps hate catchers that don't get set quick and it will cost you strikes like it has us. I'm not a fan of the trend of one knee at all. Fine with less than two strikes and no runners on but I've seen to many passed balls and pitches not blocked over the years by this. You just can't block a ball from one knee especially if it's to the opposite side, it's almost impossible to get there.

TNDawg35
03-18-2023, 04:23 AM
You are right we are sloppy behind the plate. We don't get set and most of the time catchers still moving when the pitcher is delivering. Umps hate catchers that don't get set quick and it will cost you strikes like it has us. I'm not a fan of the trend of one knee at all. Fine with less than two strikes and no runners on but I've seen to many passed balls and pitches not blocked over the years by this. You just can't block a ball from one knee especially if it's to the opposite side, it's almost impossible to get there.

I agree, but it’s the thing now. Watch other games and he’ll even the WBC. All catchers are doing it. The video I saw the other day said they are being taught now that runners don’t matter as much as stealing strikes. Walks are up, stolen bags are up, throw outs are way down…

confucius say
03-18-2023, 08:36 AM
I agree, but it’s the thing now. Watch other games and he’ll even the WBC. All catchers are doing it. The video I saw the other day said they are being taught now that runners don’t matter as much as stealing strikes. Walks are up, stolen bags are up, throw outs are way down…

Correct. The analytics say that stealing 3-5 strikes a game is more valuable than throwing runners out.
Personally, I think it's lazy.
Also, with the mew zone in college ball, stealing strikes is not as prevalent anymore.

WinningIsRelentless
03-18-2023, 08:38 AM

As a ump that?s total bs. You are more likely to get a strike call on a marginal pitch if the catch only flashes his mitt. Why you ask, because most umps get in the habit of seeing the mitt move and call it a ball. Also the catch going to a knee makes it easier for the ump to see the bottom of the zone. You can steal pitches on the bottom side of the zone this way.

The Federalist Engineer
03-18-2023, 09:10 AM

My advice as a fellow MSU fan, do not accept this excuse. "Sorry this is your (you fans) fault"

LSU got those two studs, not Kentucky, not Ohio State, or VMI.

Plus, we not talking MSU ranking 15th in the nation and wondering why the team is not top-5. We are talking about scraping enough wins for Hoover. We are talking about a tournament that until recently, we considered irrelevant and a warm up for regionals.

Yes, season has to play out and maybe the optimist like TNDawg will look like geniuses. I will gladly eat crow.

Offshore Dawg
03-18-2023, 09:18 AM

OK then who ultimately did that. Who is doing the bidding.

maroonmania
03-18-2023, 10:39 AM
If we make the SEC tourney and a regional then I could at least tolerate giving the staff another year as is but right now I'm not confident in that. To make a regional we will need at least 14 SEC wins with our inexcusable OOC losses. 14-16 in the SEC for this team is a pretty lofty goal. I see the odds on that as somewhere south of 50-50.

StarkVegasSteve
03-18-2023, 10:40 AM
Well....let's talk about reality here.

The only way I see Lemonis fired and we clean house is if we have a losing season again. Personally I think we will have a winning season barring unforeseen injuries like last year.

If we have a winning season and miss the postseason- then I think we fire Foxhall. Gautreau could very well end up at Tulane next year- they are awful this year. 3-14 awful. I wouldn't be surprised if they go in a different direction.

Make a regional but go no further- we may make some changes depending on how certain position groups perform.

SR or better then staff stays intact barring a coach getting a head coaching job.

Despite tonight the team is playing better. If I had to guess we probably at the very least have a winning season and probably at least make a regional. We have enough pitching to make a run IMO.

Highly unlikely Tulane pulls the plug after one year. They just hired the guy in June.

maroonmania
03-18-2023, 10:42 AM
If we lost Skenes due to burning NIL money on Hunt then that was just dumb.

BuckyIsAB****
03-18-2023, 10:48 AM
How many of these threads are you going to start? Quit watching man. If you have seen enough, then stop seeing.

Other than our sacred cow QB, you only get on this board to hate on people.

Help I don?t like someone?s opinion on a message board mommy make them stop

BuckyIsAB****
03-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Want to bet on it?

I will

BuckyIsAB****
03-18-2023, 10:51 AM

Well

Homedawg
03-18-2023, 12:04 PM

Just not the case. But people wil believe what they want

StarkVegasSteve
03-18-2023, 12:48 PM

We lost Skenes because he wanted to play for Wes Johnson. It is not a hard concept to understand. It has been stated over and over for the last 8-9 months yet people still think we were outbid because we gave money to Hunt and Stinnett. Our offer was just as good as LSU.

MaroonFlounder
03-18-2023, 01:07 PM
Help I don?t like someone?s opinion on a message board mommy make them stop

Go give Will Rogers a hug.

And while you’re at it, make sure he knows he’s not an RPO guy and he’s gonna get stuffed for no gain, even when he thinks he will catch the defense by surprise.

Commercecomet24
03-18-2023, 01:12 PM
As a ump that?s total bs. You are more likely to get a strike call on a marginal pitch if the catch only flashes his mitt. Why you ask, because most umps get in the habit of seeing the mitt move and call it a ball. Also the catch going to a knee makes it easier for the ump to see the bottom of the zone. You can steal pitches on the bottom side of the zone this way.

Well you would be in disagreement with several mlb pitching coaches I know who want their catchers set and their pitchers not throwing to a moving target but hey i guess you're entitled to your opinion. Now I understand getting the low strike going to one knee but I've seen to many games(like ours) blown because a catcher can't block a pitch and with the new strike zone you're not getting those pitches anyways so there's that. I want a catcher that can block

Cowbell
03-18-2023, 01:45 PM
Well

How much are you willing to bet we finish bottom 3 in the league?

BuckyIsAB****
03-18-2023, 02:19 PM
Go give Will Rogers a hug.

And while you’re at it, make sure he knows he’s not an RPO guy and he’s gonna get stuffed for no gain, even when he thinks he will catch the defense by surprise.

Tell me you don?t know what a RPO is without telling me

BuckyIsAB****
03-18-2023, 02:20 PM
How much are you willing to bet we finish bottom 3 in the league?

All my cherished vcash and message board cred

662dawg
03-18-2023, 03:36 PM
I'm ready to co-sign this thread

Coursesuper
03-18-2023, 03:59 PM
Everyone that says baseball is a marathon not a sprint is right, and those who say that things can turn on a dime are also correct, but trends also matter especially so in baseball and we have been trending in the wrong direction for quite sometime now. Last year was awful and this season so far is the same tune next verse. This program is not in a healthy place and if this current iteration of it wins double digit games in the league this season it will be an accomplishment. I?m not sure if this team is worse or better than the sum of its parts, there is so much propaganda getting pushed to sell tickets and premium seats you don?t know what to believe. I find believing is easy and knowing is hard. Guess we?re beginning to see the truth of it.

TNDawg35
03-18-2023, 04:46 PM
Welp… chalk me up to fire his sorry ass… I’m out…

The Federalist Engineer
03-18-2023, 05:13 PM
Welp… chalk me up to fire his sorry ass… I’m out…

Welcome to the posse pal. You gave the man a chance.

I bet MSU wins tomorrow, 18-3 or something ridiculous like that. But that's alright, I never root against MSU in anything.

dawgoneyall
03-18-2023, 05:17 PM
Not publicly but need to be an on going search...now.

Dawgface
03-18-2023, 05:18 PM
Not publicly but need to be an on going search...now.

Surely Selmon is making a serious list if he doesn't already have one.

TNDawg35
03-18-2023, 05:41 PM
Surely Selmon is making a serious list if he doesn't already have one.

I’m more worried about locking Jan’s up right now…

confucius say
03-18-2023, 07:10 PM

I can't wait until we finally move to automated strike zones. Why we haven't in 2023 is crazy.

confucius say
03-18-2023, 07:16 PM
Well you would be in disagreement with several mlb pitching coaches I know who want their catchers set and their pitchers not throwing to a moving target but hey i guess you're entitled to your opinion. Now I understand getting the low strike going to one knee but I've seen to many games(like ours) blown because a catcher can't block a pitch and with the new strike zone you're not getting those pitches anyways so there's that. I want a catcher that can block

Plus amateur pitchers usually are not good enough to hit a spot without a target.
Bianco is the best catcher coach in college baseball. Watch his catchers. They do the one knee think too but have a big open target right up until the pitch is thrown. They hold a target a good 3 seconds. We do it .5 seconds.

Commercecomet24
03-18-2023, 07:25 PM
Plus amateur pitchers usually are not good enough to hit a spot without a target.
Bianco is the best catcher coach in college baseball. Watch his catchers. They do the one knee think too but have a big open target right up until the pitch is thrown. They hold a target a good 3 seconds. We do it .5 seconds.

Exactly right on all points. I don't like om but bianco is actually a pretty good guy. My youngest son is working at a baseball training facility and is the pitching coordinator(the guy that owns it is an om guy who is in the Phillies organization). My kids talked with bianco a couple times and bianco just sent him one of the official team jackets lol. Don't worry he ain't switching allegiances and we NeVER will be anything but Dawgs in our family but was a nice gesture by Mike. My kid just got offered a GA spot at ull for next year to if he wants it. He's a sharp kid, been rehabbing his torn labrum and I'm hoping he gives college ball one more shot but I think he may be done.

Cowbell
03-18-2023, 07:31 PM
All my cherished vcash and message board cred

Oh come on.... let's make this really count

You really just tried to call me a mamas boy and then said you would take the bet, and this is what you respond with.....lol

basedog
03-18-2023, 08:19 PM
Exactly right on all points. I don't like om but bianco is actually a pretty good guy. My youngest son is working at a baseball training facility and is the pitching coordinator(the guy that owns it is an om guy who is in the Phillies organization). My kids talked with bianco a couple times and bianco just sent him one of the official team jackets lol. Don't worry he ain't switching allegiances and we NeVER will be anything but Dawgs in our family but was a nice gesture by Mike. My kid just got offered a GA spot at ull for next year to if he wants it. He's a sharp kid, been rehabbing his torn labrum and I'm hoping he gives college ball one more shot but I think he may be done.

That is awesome 24! Best of luck to your son. If I had a son I would want you to Coach him up. LOL.

parabrave
03-18-2023, 08:22 PM

People forget it's a dual position. The pitcher and Catcher must always be on the same page/ Remember Maddux always had his own catcher.

Commercecomet24
03-18-2023, 08:25 PM
That is awesome 24! Best of luck to your son. If I had a son I would want you to Coach him up. LOL.

Thank you, Base! Means a lot coming from you! There's people that know way more than me, in fact I think I'm becoming a dinosaur. Appreciate you and always respect everything you say!

basedog
03-18-2023, 08:30 PM
Thank you, Base! Means a lot coming from you! There's people that know way more than me, in fact I think I'm becoming a dinosaur. Appreciate you and always respect everything you say!

My Dad was a huge baseball guy, although he only coached mainly little league, he coached same team close to 20 years. Won lots of games, his secret was the “old” NIL rule. He would go after the Dad of a player who was coming in the league to help him coach. LOL, worked a lot.

Commercecomet24
03-18-2023, 08:31 PM
My Dad was a huge baseball guy, although he only coached mainly little league, he coached same team close to 20 years. Won lots of games, his secret was the ?old? NIL rule. He would go after the Dad of a player who was coming in the league to help him coach. LOL, worked a lot.

Smart man!

sandjunky
03-18-2023, 08:37 PM

Lifting him up in prayer- Good luck to your boy and his recovery

Trainer at the facility just hung his spikes up after his 2nd UCL tear - was pitching lights out last summer in Indy ball when it happened too

Two kids I know (2027 and 2025) just had theirs repaired by Dugas in Birmingham - both catch and pitch

Commercecomet24
03-18-2023, 08:55 PM
Lifting him up in prayer- Good luck to your boy and his recovery

Trainer at the facility just hung his spikes up after his 2nd UCL tear - was pitching lights out last summer in Indy ball when it happened too

Two kids I know (2027 and 2025) just had theirs repaired by Dugas in Birmingham - both catch and pitch

Thank you so much! I appreciate that. I almost wished he had a ucl those can be fixed pretty easy but this labrum thing is a bear to overcome. He was rolling in summer ball and in the fall at Gulf Coast then he tore it and tried to come back to soon in spring and it just kept biting him and he just got tired of being in pain. So he's taken year off trying to get back but he's really gotten into training and teaching at this place and he's enjoying a lot and making good money so he may have found his future. Plus he's working with some really elite guys and networking with some serious coaches and making a ton of contacts.

Those 2 young men you talked about getting surgery got it done by a good one. Prayers for their recovery.

My apologies for rambling so much, didn't mean to ruin the thread.

Thank you so much for your prayers!

Todd4State
03-19-2023, 01:00 AM
Thank you so much! I appreciate that. I almost wished he had a ucl those can be fixed pretty easy but this labrum thing is a bear to overcome. He was rolling in summer ball and in the fall at Gulf Coast then he tore it and tried to come back to soon in spring and it just kept biting him and he just got tired of being in pain. So he's taken year off trying to get back but he's really gotten into training and teaching at this place and he's enjoying a lot and making good money so he may have found his future. Plus he's working with some really elite guys and networking with some serious coaches and making a ton of contacts.

Those 2 young men you talked about getting surgery got it done by a good one. Prayers for their recovery.

My apologies for rambling so much, didn't mean to ruin the thread.

Thank you so much for your prayers!

Good luck to your son!

BuckyIsAB****
03-19-2023, 04:39 AM
Oh come on.... let's make this really count

You really just tried to call me a mamas boy and then said you would take the bet, and this is what you respond with.....lol

Its not that serious dude this is elitedawgs

Commercecomet24
03-19-2023, 01:29 PM
Good luck to your son!

Thanks, Todd!