PDA

View Full Version : The excuses continue.

Jacksondevildog
11-29-2013, 04:53 PM
Let me say this about Bo...
yancyporter

Ole Miss Legend
34822 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today 3:42 PM
I caught the same exact flu that Bo caught the night before the Egg Bowl.

I woke up yesterday and could not get out of bed. My throat was killing me, my ears closed, and I threw up a couple of times with a pretty good fever.

I know exactly how Bo felt the day he played Missouri because he caught the flu the night before the game.

I can not imagine having to go play in a game in sub freezing temperatures in that condition. I couldn't even get out of bed much less play in a game.

One thing that I have learned through this is that your head is clouded and you are very weak. Even today I am very dazed and confused as the old saying goes.

The lingering effects of this will last for a while. I have had it before.

It turns from a sore throat and high fever to your head filled with snot and closed ears.

When your ears are closed it throws your balance off and you can't think straight.

You are also weak which is why he did not look like he has his arm strength or speed running the ball the past couple of games.

Some might think this is an "excuse" for the way he played last night but it is what it is.

This might be the reason why the offensive game planning and calls were so conservative the last two games? The coaches probably knew Bo was not all there and tried to keep it simple.

I still believe Ole Miss should have pulled away in that game last night and won by a couple scores but I certainly can understand why Bo has been off the last two games.

Just food for thought on a hot topic.

Coach34
11-29-2013, 04:55 PM
wow- the Great Flu Epidemic of 2013 cost them the Egg Bowl

DownwardDawg
11-29-2013, 05:04 PM
We should use the elbow flu excuse. If Dak doesn't have elbotitus, we win by 20 or more.

Todd4State
11-29-2013, 05:07 PM
yancyporter

Ole Miss Legend
34822 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today 3:42 PM
I caught the same exact flu I guess that's what happens when you shower with the players too closely.that Bo caught the night before the Egg Bowl.

I woke up yesterday and could not get out of bed. My throat was killing me, my ears closed, and I threw up a couple of times with a pretty good fever.

I know exactly how Bo felt the day he played Missouri because he caught the flu the night before the game.

I can not imagine having to go play in a game in sub freezing temperatures in that condition. I couldn't even get out of bed much less play in a game.

One thing that I have learned through this is that your head is clouded and you are very weak. Even today I am very dazed and confused Yeah- I'm sure it's from the "flu" and not from Nikoe stealing your toys at the one yard line as the old saying goes.

The lingering effects of this will last for a while. 365 days bitch. I have had it before. Four out of the last five years in fact

It turns from a sore throat and high fever to your head filled with snot and closed ears.

When your ears are closed it throws your balance off and you can't think straight. Like Xanax?

You are also weak which is why he did not look like he has his arm strength or speed running the ball the past couple of games. Bo had a strong arm? When? Are we even talking about the same Bo?

Some might think this is an "excuse" Well, by definition... for the way he played last night but it is what it is.

This might be the reason why the offensive game planning and calls were so conservative the last two games? Or maybe Freeze isn't the offensive god that you make him out to be.The coaches probably knew Bo was not all there and tried to keep it simple.

I still believe Ole Miss should have pulled away in that game last night Yeah- because you were totally moving the ball all over our defense when you weren't turning it over. Your most effective play was handing it off to your prima donna Nigerian Prince. And then we stopped that after the second time.and won by a couple scores but I certainly can understand why Bo has been off the last two games. I'm actually more shocked that bo hasn't thrown more INT's all year. I guess his luck finally ran out against us.

Just food for thought on a hot topicWay to herd the flock Yancy..

Creative editing done by Todd4State

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2013, 05:09 PM
Wow, can I play, can I play?

1. We played our 3rd string QB last night till 7 minutes left in the game. Roughly 7/8ths of the game were played by our true freshman 3rd string QB.

2. When our 1st string superstar came into the game with only 7 minutes left, he had not really practiced in 3 weeks, but managed to put up 150 yards of total offense in a half a quarter.

3. Can you imagine what the score would've been if our superstar QB would've played the whole game and actually practiced for the last 3 weeks?

The Bearsharks' excuses are like shooting fish in a barrel after this game.

PassInterference
11-29-2013, 05:11 PM
I had rebels giving me the "a healthy Bo Wallace will seal this up" even before the game started. I laughed at them and said get back to when you are down to your 3rd QB.

HailState39110
11-29-2013, 05:16 PM
has anyone let Yancy know we beat them with a true freshman 3rd string QB playing 3/4 of the game? I'm sorry but there is not a lot of excuses for them at this point

Gen. Grant
11-29-2013, 05:34 PM
Massage therapist Bo clearly stated in his post-game interview that he was not sick or suffering from the ill effects of any sickness. I think what Yancy caught was an STD from sucking too much dick. Please keep the victims of the 2013 Egg Bowl flu epidemic in your thoughts***

mic
11-29-2013, 05:42 PM
maybe he is in the withdrawal stage from his previous drug use..

Todd4State
11-29-2013, 05:50 PM
Well here's the thing- IF your QB really and truly isn't able to go- you do what Dan did with Tyler and Dak. You sit them because they are hurt and more likely to hurt you and possibly them if you play them.

IF Bo was sick- why not go with Brunetti? Especially in light of the fact that they had to know that we were likely down to our third string guy.

And if you really are sick- your coach sure isn't going to call you out in a press conference. I don't even think Saban would do that to a QB that is truly ill. They don't have any more games for a month. Do they really think it's necessary to hide info from Duke or whomever they play in about a month?

Todd4State
11-29-2013, 05:50 PM
maybe he is in the withdrawal stage from his previous drug use..

Yancy or Bo? It's sad that I am being serious when I ask that.

Quaoarsking
11-29-2013, 05:51 PM
They're blaming it on the flu? If only there was a shot they could have given Bo Wallace a few months ago that would have prevented it...

Seriously, why wouldn't you vaccinate the whole team, or at least the most important players?

DawgsBite34
11-29-2013, 06:04 PM
wow- the Great Flu Epidemic of 2013 cost them the Egg Bowl

GOLD

MSUDawg4Life
11-29-2013, 06:07 PM
Yancy needs to stop telling on himself.

"I caught the exact same flu at the exact same time."

Nobody needs to know you're sucking that much dick, Yancy.

dawgoneyall
11-29-2013, 06:17 PM
Was that not the drug induced after affect?

The Croom Diaries
11-29-2013, 06:45 PM
And State got all the calls too***

Martianlander
11-29-2013, 07:42 PM
If Bo had the flu before the Missouri game he would be well over it by now unless it turned into something much worse, in which case he would not have been able to play. The only thing making him sick was Mississippi State's defense.

QuadrupleOption
11-29-2013, 08:11 PM
Should we nickname our defense "The Flu"?

BossDawg
11-29-2013, 08:54 PM
I still believe Ole Miss should have pulled away in that game last night and won by a couple scores

This guy is off his rocker. How can he believe this when they couldn't even punch it in once? Our D brought the damn pain last night.

notsofarawaydawg
11-29-2013, 09:04 PM
The freaking sports guy on WTOK was making this excuse on the 5:00pm sports last night. Bo still has the flu and that is going to play into the outcome of the game. BULLshit. OM homer.

Jacksondevildog
11-29-2013, 09:07 PM
The way you quoted that made it look like I posted that.
This guy is off his rocker. How can he believe this when they couldn't even punch it in once? Our D brought the damn pain last night.

BossDawg
11-29-2013, 09:17 PM
Yeah, I see what you're talking about. Everyone can see Yancy's dumbass was the one that said it though.

chef dixon
11-29-2013, 09:20 PM
You guys want comedy gold? Go check out nafoom. I don't know how a group of people can still find a way to be so arrogant, stupid and blind after a loss. Someone needs to calmly inform them that they just aren't that good and never have been, period.

BossDawg
11-29-2013, 09:24 PM
Go check out nafoom.

The Spirit board has burst into flames, too.

hells bells
11-29-2013, 11:11 PM
Lindsey Hall should have reported that Bo's butt plug was lost in route from Oxford.

TheRef
04-14-2014, 08:31 PM
Bump for EB Excuses

BulldogBear
04-15-2014, 08:53 AM
Hey, I paid attention this time to the date!! But I'll still comment.

***You have to understand that THE University of Mississippi has never been beaten in ANY sporting event. They have LOST (as in screwed up, didn't play well, or otherwise gave it away somehow) but no opposing school has ever WON a game against Ole Miss.***