PDA

View Full Version : Projected Weather for Biloxi games

parabrave
03-11-2023, 11:02 PM
Temps in the 40's for game time. Dress warm forethose of you going. I'll be in the 3rd Row up from the field next to the 3rd base tunnel if anyone wants to come by and say hi.

Ranchdawg
03-12-2023, 11:24 AM
Growing up on the coast but now living in central Ms I wanna be there badly. I detest those Aholes from Louisiana Lafayette. And no matter how badly they want to be relevant they are not the University of Louisiana.

parabrave
03-12-2023, 12:28 PM
Growing up on the coast but now living in central Ms I wanna be there badly. I detest those Aholes from Louisiana Lafayette. And no matter how badly they want to be relevant they are not the University of Louisiana.

They will always be Southwest LA. I'm going to the Nichols State game one of their coaches grew up down the street from me and I used to coach him in Little League.

State82
03-12-2023, 03:38 PM
I prefer "U La La"

Todd4State
03-12-2023, 03:43 PM

They're the USM of Louisiana.