PDA

View Full Version : I love it...

C222
11-29-2013, 02:43 PM
The Bears keep saying how shitty we looked last night. I guess they missed the part where we had to play our 3rd string true freshman QB. I guess they missed the part where our starter came in and shoved it up their ass to win. I guess they missed the part where our defense owned their weak ass offense all night.

Hilarious.

Coach34
11-29-2013, 02:46 PM
We had 150 yards of offense with Prescott at QB in basically 1 quarter

The only problem with our offense was that we had a true Freshman 3rd stringer having to play. Can you imagine how bad their offense would have been with their 3rd stringer playing?

C222
11-29-2013, 02:46 PM

The only problem with our offense was that we had a true Freshman 3rd stringer having to play. Can you imagine how bad their offense would have been with their 3rd stringer playing?

Can you imagine how bad we would've beaten their ass if we had a healthy Dak for 4 quarters?

blacklistedbully
11-29-2013, 02:48 PM

Actually Coach, it's hard to imagine their 3rd-stringer having a worse game that Wallace. I'm thankful we got to face Wallace last night.

Pollodawg
11-29-2013, 02:57 PM
If Dak had played all night, we would have easily by at least two scores. Those turnovers they gave us become tds.

Ronny
11-29-2013, 03:07 PM
..their golden boy QB threw 6 INT's (2 of which were not recognized because Mullen refused to throw the red flag & the other was immediately fumbled back to OM).

Then, in OT, monsieur Wallace fumbled away victory into the hands of MSU.

I don't think they want to broach the subject of who looked shitty.

ckDOG
11-29-2013, 03:13 PM
What's the point of calling us shitty? Is that supposed to make them feel better somehow? That's a bizarre bunch.

Raytoraid83
11-29-2013, 03:17 PM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/47052/Sobering hey i didn't know we are the "shittiest program in the sec besides Kentucky" hahahahah it's amazing how brain dead that fan base is.

Maroon Diapers
11-29-2013, 03:21 PM
I'm glad we looked shitty. Hell I'm glad we missed the fg at the end now. Because our shitty offense and kicking gave their little hearts hope. Hope that was ripped from Wallace's hands to end it. Losing that way is painful and could derail the bear train. Screw em.

messageboardsuperhero
11-29-2013, 03:24 PM
I said last night that with a healthy Dak for four quarters (and no he was not close to 100% in the ten minutes he did play) and a competent replay official, State wins 35-3. I stand by that.

I think everyone's just pumped that we beat a self-proclaimed "juggernaut" program without a lot of our best players and with a bunch of shit (officials) that wasn't going our way.

messageboardsuperhero
11-29-2013, 03:45 PM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/47052/Sobering hey i didn't know we are the "shittiest program in the sec besides Kentucky" hahahahah it's amazing how brain dead that fan base is.

After reading that thread, I learned that State has never once beaten UM- it's simply a matter of UM shitting the bed 4 of the last 5 years. Makes sense.***

Because UM is so above State in every way that they would never just flat out get beat by us.

Todd4State
11-29-2013, 04:34 PM
Coach34 is right about third string QB's- most teams that have to play their third string guy are not going to win a whole lot of the time, and they're not going to put the yards and points up like normal. That holds true for us- and it would hold true for Alabama as well. If Dak starts, we probably hang at least 35 on them.

They can say that we are "shitty"- but the fact remains that when a team starts their third string guy and you don't put them away, odds are your team is even shittier.

messageboardsuperhero
11-29-2013, 05:02 PM
Coach34 is right about third string QB's- most teams that have to play their third string guy are not going to win a whole lot of the time, and they're not going to put the yards and points up like normal. That holds true for us- and it would hold true for Alabama as well. If Dak starts, we probably hang at least 35 on them.

They can say that we are "shitty"- but the fact remains that when a team starts their third string guy and you don't put them away, odds are your team is even shittier.

True dat. UM couldn't beat our third string, true freshman QB that we had to steal from Southern- they are the shitty team. With Dak, we win by four touchdowns. Period.