PDA

View Full Version : Our postseason fate

Quaoarsking
03-04-2023, 10:34 PM
Pretty simple I think:

Lose to Florida = NIT
Lose to Alabama = maybe squeak in a play-in game, but only if there are no bid-stealers
Beat Alabama = should be safely in the NCAA

msudawg1200
03-04-2023, 10:37 PM
Pretty simple I think:

Lose to Florida = NIT
Lose to Alabama = maybe squeak in a play-in game, but only if there are no bid-stealers

Most likely scenarios

msstate7
03-04-2023, 10:41 PM
The problem is we will have to have G5 conferences all won by favorite. That won't happen. We out

chef dixon
03-04-2023, 10:44 PM
Beat Florida we are in

msstate7
03-04-2023, 10:46 PM
Beat Florida we are in

I hope so, but again, what happens when 1-2 teams win a tourney that shouldn't?

msugolf
03-04-2023, 10:47 PM
The problem is we will have to have G5 conferences all won by favorite. That won't happen. We out

This is a really weak mid major year. Oral Roberts is the only one we really need to worry about. All the other conferences, if the top teams don?t win their conference tournament they arent getting in

msstate7
03-04-2023, 10:48 PM
Arizona st bout to play USC. Who we need to win?

msstate7
03-04-2023, 10:48 PM
This is a really weak mid major year. Oral Roberts is the only one we really need to worry about. All the other conferences, if the top teams don?t win their conference tournament they arent getting in

Nice. I don't keep up with those conferences, so glad that's the case

Eric Nies Grind Time
03-04-2023, 10:50 PM
I am glad to see Jans can carry on our proud NIT tradition.

msstate7
03-04-2023, 10:50 PM
Why do I have the feeling kugel is gonna drive the final nail in our NCAAT coffin?

msstate7
03-04-2023, 10:51 PM
I am glad to see Jans can carry on our proud NIT tradition.

We gonna NIT banner the eff out the newly renovated hump haha

ZedFedder
03-04-2023, 10:52 PM
If this game is making you hate on Jans, then you are an emotional equivalent to a 13 year old girl. I can?t understand some of y?all.

chef dixon
03-04-2023, 10:53 PM
We have the wins to get in. It's always been more about your wins than your losses. They just don't want to see a lackluster finish. Just beat Florida. Then who knows, prob get a demotivated Bama

msstate7
03-04-2023, 10:53 PM
If this game is making you hate on Jans, then you are an emotional equivalent to a 13 year old girl. I can?t understand some of y?all.

Man, I still love Jans, but this is the SAME type of opportunity that howland failed in

msstate7
03-04-2023, 10:57 PM
Tonight is the most points we gave up since Jan 3rd against Tenn, but we high 5'n effort? Really? We were not good tonight when it mattered the most.

And this is coming off a trash performance against South Carolina

msstate7
03-04-2023, 11:05 PM
We play at noon on Thursday. We need to dominate that game

PGHBulldogBG
03-04-2023, 11:10 PM
Nevada moves down and Ok State takes their spot. Wisky and PSU win tomorrow so that moves them to 1 and 2. Ok State is 3 and we are last team in starting Monday. Need to beat UF to keep that position and pray for no upsets

msstate7
03-04-2023, 11:11 PM
Pull for usc right now
Pull for Maryland tomorrow
Pull for Minnesota tomorrow

dawgday166
03-04-2023, 11:13 PM

Just bear with 7's meltdown. He going thru menopause and having hot flashes.

Quaoarsking
03-04-2023, 11:13 PM
Beat Florida we are in

It's possible, but there's absolutely no reason to be confident about it.

Goldendawg
03-04-2023, 11:14 PM
We gonna NIT banner the eff out the newly renovated hump haha

Sorry, nothing in construction budget for hardware to hang any banners this year!*****

Goldendawg
03-04-2023, 11:15 PM

So you liked the Reed substitution for Moore when we were down 2? Asking for a meltdown friend.*****

PGHBulldogBG
03-04-2023, 11:17 PM
Pull for usc right now
Pull for Maryland tomorrow
Pull for Minnesota tomorrow

USC, Wisky and PSU will win

msstate7
03-04-2023, 11:18 PM
Just bear with 7's meltdown. He going thru menopause and having hot flashes.

Two things I rarely do:
1. Blame refs
2. Celebrate effort in a loss to a team we're better than... hell, we were a 3.5 pt favorite.

We gave up the most pts we have since our first game in January to a team without their best player, and somehow I'm wrong for not being cool with it

dawgday166
03-04-2023, 11:37 PM
Two things I rarely do:
1. Blame refs
2. Celebrate effort in a loss to a team we're better than... hell, we were a 3.5 pt favorite.

We gave up the most pts we have since our first game in January to a team without their best player, and somehow I'm wrong for not being cool with it

I agree on refs ... we missed our opportunities although there were some BS calls. Just messing with you for most part but ... there is the fact that your patience with any coach not named Mullen or Howland is very low. Saw your post about Jans recruiting class too and looked at Howland's past classes. He had several lower than Jans'. Let's give Jans some time to build it his way.

Lemonis tho there is no excuse for what has gone on last 2 years. To win Natty then come in dead last in SEC is a head scratcher. I mean we didn't fall to middle of the pack ... we fell to dead last WTF!! And to lose games like we are this year after last year due to walks and Bad News Bears defense then I have no problem firing him is we finish bottom 3rd of SEC this year. Defense is easiest thing to teach in baseball.

I'll also add that we can't fire every coach within 3 years or less if they don't perform at standards way higher than our historical norms.

msstate7
03-04-2023, 11:43 PM
I'm in no way saying fire jans. I love the guy, but he laid an egg tonight

dawgday166
03-05-2023, 12:02 AM
Well as long as you love Jans then we good ****

Captain Falcon
03-05-2023, 12:20 AM
The only way we are not sweating it all the way until the selection show is if we beat both Florida and Bama. We might get in with just a Florida win but the margins are razor thin, so it might not be enough.

Going to be a long week of watching what happens in other leagues, starting with about four Big 10 games tomorrow.

Most will be really disappointed if we miss out on the NCAAT and so would I, but this already has been a successful season either way. I thought we were really going to suck this year, like .500 overall or below, and under a lesser coach we would have been. Jans has maximized the potential of this group of players and might manage to get a team that cannot shoot whatsoever into the NCAAT.

BeardoMSU
03-05-2023, 12:39 AM
3 things I rarely do:
1. Blame refs

3. Coitus****

msstate7
03-05-2023, 12:57 AM
3. Coitus****

Lol, 2, 3... what's the difference?

ETA... I just realized you put the "3" in there; I thought I did haha

As a state fan, I feel they screw me quite often actually. Hell, they've bent me over 3 times this weekend so far

BeardoMSU
03-05-2023, 01:03 AM
Lol, 2, 3... what's the difference?

Aye, lol

SpaceBully
03-05-2023, 02:58 AM
Vandy is so hot it wouldn't surprise me at all if they run the table to an automatic bid. In fact, if we lose to UF, and they win one game, the Commodores will replace us in the Dance. With their conference record, they may have already replaced us in Lunardi's mind. Tonight was simply a must win game, and we couldn't make it happen. The season though has been a big improvement and I think Jans will get us there soon.

Big4Dawg
03-05-2023, 05:22 AM
Vandy is so hot it wouldn't surprise me at all if they run the table to an automatic bid. In fact, if we lose to UF, and they win one game, the Commodores will replace us in the Dance. With their conference record, they may have already replaced us in Lunardi's mind. Tonight was simply a must win game, and we couldn't make it happen. The season though has been a big improvement and I think Jans will get us there soon.

Wtf are you talking about? Vandy isn?t even on the bubble

BuckyIsAB****
03-05-2023, 08:02 AM
I just dont see how losing to Vandy at Vandy can knock us all the way out

Eric Nies Grind Time
03-05-2023, 08:07 AM
Pretty simple I think:

Lose to Florida = NIT

I am usually pretty negative on here but I would be very surprised if we beat Florida and got left out of the NCAA tourney.

msstate7
03-05-2023, 08:20 AM
Down 4 spots in NET to 46
Down 6 spots in BPI to 40
Down 3 spots in rpi to 61
45th in kenpom

Pancho
03-05-2023, 08:25 AM
coitus update****

R2Dawg
03-05-2023, 08:35 AM
Beat Florida we are in

I think this is it.

R2Dawg
03-05-2023, 08:37 AM
Media is lobbying for us, saying if you have watched us play we are an NCAAT team.

We have a good resume and been very good down stretch. Beat UF and we in.

We have all our stars too, no one is hurt, they like that.

We also have cinderella potential which they like.

msstate7
03-05-2023, 08:43 AM
Florida is #52 in NET, so Q2 opportunity

BrunswickDawg
03-05-2023, 08:47 AM
We've gone from an underachieving poorly coached bubble team that can't win important games to a well coached overachieving bubble team that can't win important games. Am I supposed to feel better? Because all i see this getting us is a years relief from bitching about a coach. Next year when we still don't have a shooter, the bashers will start questioning Jans "he's had two classes now to get a shooter and has failed. It's so easy with the portal now and look at coaches X, Y and Z who got their guys and are winning. Basketball is the easiest sport to rebuild in ...". Yada yada yada. I think I've seen this movie before.

And I like Jans - I just know our fans.

basedog
03-05-2023, 08:50 AM
I'm in no way saying fire jans. I love the guy, but he laid an egg tonight

Naw, regardless what he did except players didn't make the plays. Refs didn't do us any favors last time, very iffy call on Cameron with 7 seconds last night. Then Shak missed a 3 pointer that could have put us in OT. Btw, don't think for a moment that Vandy isn't playing very good basketball, fact is second half of the season they are playing as good as any Sec team right now.

Jans didn't lose the game last night so stop the madness. Dude knows how to coach and yes he can make mistakes, so what, all coaches do.

msstate7
03-05-2023, 08:56 AM
Naw, regardless what he did except players didn't make the plays. Refs didn't do us any favors last time, very iffy call on Cameron with 7 seconds last night. Then Shak missed a 3 pointer that could have put us in OT. Btw, don't think for a moment that Vandy isn't playing very good basketball, fact is second half of the season they are playing as good as any Sec team right now.

Jans didn't lose the game last night so stop the madness. Dude knows how to coach and yes he can make mistakes, so what, all coaches do.

Pretty sweet gig if you can get all the praise in wins, and get no criticism in losses. I have heaped praise on him this season when I felt he deserved it, and I've done the opposite too. This week, we have not been good... SC was a dog fight bc we didn't defend, and that continued last night. We are only a good team when we defend.

basedog
03-05-2023, 09:05 AM
Pretty sweet gig if you can get all the praise in wins, and get no criticism in losses. I have heaped praise on him this season when I felt he deserved it, and I've done the opposite too. This week, we have not been good... SC was a dog fight bc we didn't defend, and that continued last night. We are only a good team when we defend.

We lost because of FT shooting, we shot from the field 45%, we only shot 56 or 57% from the FT line, that was the dugger that caused the lose. We killed them in the paint and rebounding. Vandy shot 48% from the 3-point line, sometimes it's harder to defend a 20–22-foot shot than guarding in the paint. They play with 3 and 4 guards at times, pretty hard match up for teams.

7 you know message board coaching, I know basketball coaching, just saying, LOL.

msstate7
03-05-2023, 09:08 AM
We lost because of FT shooting, we shot from the field 45%, we only shot 56 or 57% from the FT line, that was the dugger that caused the lose. We killed them in the paint and rebounding. Vandy shot 48% from the 3-point line, sometimes it's harder to defend a 20–22-foot shot than guarding in the paint. They play with 3 and 4 guards at times, pretty hard match up for teams.

7 you know message board coaching, I know basketball coaching, just saying, LOL.

Vandy was 14/28 (.500) from 2.

Pancho
03-05-2023, 09:32 AM
shoot 3's and FT's this poorly vs florida or any other opponent and we lose. end of story, need perimeter shooters

R2Dawg
03-05-2023, 09:43 AM
Yep in any close games there are lots of ways we coulda won it. FT, less TO, etc. That is on us. Back to the perfect game we have to play every game to win (feels like AR football discussions).

However the one thing that isn't is calling fouls fairly on both ends which didn't happen. If they would have called the muggings in the paint then Vandy would have to play us fair in post which they can't and stop us. That one thing happens we win even if we don't play our A game. This has happened in many wins this year.

Vandy's only chance was let them mug down low and they hit 3s. Well both happened. Plain and simple.

msstate7
03-05-2023, 10:02 AM
Big games today...
Maryland at penn st (-3)
Michigan at Indiana (-4)
Wisconsin (-5) at Minnesota
Houston (-5) at memphis

We want Maryland, Indiana, Minnesota, and Houston

Quaoarsking
03-05-2023, 10:10 AM
I just dont see how losing to Vandy at Vandy can knock us all the way out

We were one of the last 4 teams in. There's very little margin of error at this point, and all of these mock brackets assume 0 bid stealers when there probably will be some.

dawgday166
03-05-2023, 12:25 PM
We didn't play our best last night without a doubt. However, playing a good Vandy team at Vandy is never a walk in the park, and I'm pretty sure we haven't done well there historically when that has been the case. And this Vandy team is playing real well right now ... they just beat KY at KY. Right now it wouldn't shock me to see them in SEC Title game especially since tourney is in Nashville.

Having said that, our 2003/2004 team won the SEC outright, was the #1 seed in SEC tourney, and then lost in our 1st tourney game to a not so good Vandy team. Then went on to 2 and out in NCAAs (got blown out by Xavier in 2nd round) and probably only won the 1st game cause we were a 2 seed (playing a 15 seed) in NCAA tourney.

My point is that historically speaking, teams that lose 1st game of conference tourney usually don't make it past 1st weekend in NCAA tourney, regardless of their record. Not saying that is 100% but it is a very high percentage. So if we lose to FL, not only do we not deserve a bid, but we'd probably be one and done in NCAA anyway with our low seed. Even if we beat FL odds are we don't make it past 1st weekend, depending on the draw. However, if we beat FL then Bama, not only will we be in but we might make a little noise in the NCAA tourney.

So from my perspective, we need to beat FL & Bama both for me to raise my eyebrows at a potential NCAA tourney run. If we don't beat FL at the very least, then I'm ambivalent on receiving an NCAA bid myself. And then I'll be maybe not quite as pissed as 7 is, but not too far off from that.

msudawg1200
03-05-2023, 01:07 PM
Surprisingly, we didn't fall any in most brackets. Lunardi has us as the first of the Last 4 in. Palm has us behind Michigan in the Last 4 in. We are going to be in a play-in as long as we beat Florida. However, I think we missed a chance to seal the deal last night.

Tater
03-05-2023, 01:09 PM
Yesterday we were in 96 of 97 brackets on bracket matrix

Today so far we're in 56 of 57.

Like other teams around us that have lost. We shouldn't drop much if at all. Tons of them have us as 9/10. Lunardi isn't the be-all end-all

msstate7
03-05-2023, 01:25 PM
Excellent news

msstate7
03-05-2023, 01:27 PM
Maryland up 10 on penn st.

msudawg1200
03-05-2023, 01:34 PM
Yesterday we were in 96 of 97 brackets on bracket matrix

Today so far we're in 56 of 57.

Like other teams around us that have lost. We shouldn't drop much if at all. Tons of them have us as 9/10. Lunardi isn't the be-all end-all

Lunardi is good at getting the teams correct, but isn't real great with seeding

Goldendawg
03-05-2023, 01:52 PM
I am very concerned when the committee looks at our poor conference record, 8 -10 thus far. To make matters worse 5 of the victories are against OM, SCe, and LSU. Only 3 good wins, Arky, Mo, and aTm. Not very impressive in our own conference. I worry about them taking 8 teams with us #8.

msstate7
03-05-2023, 01:54 PM
Penn st just won. Blow 1 of the day

msstate7
03-05-2023, 02:15 PM
Memphis lost

msstate7
03-05-2023, 02:37 PM
Does Bradley get in if drake beats them?

Quaoarsking
03-05-2023, 02:49 PM
Does Bradley get in if drake beats them?

Net of 60 and 0 Q1 wins, so probably not. Probably a "next 4 out" or even an "Also considered."

msstate7
03-05-2023, 02:50 PM
Net of 60 and 0 Q1 wins, so probably not. Probably a "next 4 out" or even an "Also considered."

Good bc they getting worked

Quaoarsking
03-05-2023, 02:53 PM
The only teams from "1-bid" leagues that I'm worried about still getting in if they lose their conference tournament are Florida Atlantic, Oral Roberts, and maybe Charleston. I don't think VCU, Iona, or Bradley have any real chance.

Also, we really need either Gonzaga or St. Mary's to win the WCC Tournament, because they're both locks anyway.

PGHBulldogBG
03-05-2023, 03:02 PM
I would not want to be the 4 and 5 seed when Drake gets a 12 seed assuming they hold on to beat Bradley. They are sweet 16 caliber good

msudawg1200
03-05-2023, 03:12 PM
Penn st just won. Blow 1 of the day
This isn't good at all. The bracketologists, and more importantly, the committee creams themselves over the Big 10. That hurts us.

ZedFedder
03-05-2023, 04:43 PM
https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-basketball-bracketology-UNC-among-CBS-Sports-bubble-teams-in-Last-Four-In-First-Four-Out-projection-205798981/#205798981_4

CBS has us in.

msstate7
03-05-2023, 04:57 PM
https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-basketball-bracketology-UNC-among-CBS-Sports-bubble-teams-in-Last-Four-In-First-Four-Out-projection-205798981/#205798981_4

CBS has us in.

Bracket matrix has us in on 59/60 brackets. Perhaps I (yet again) overreacted last night. Thursday is absolutely, positively a must win

Commercecomet24
03-05-2023, 04:58 PM
Bracket matrix has us in on 59/60 brackets. Perhaps I (yet again) overreacted last night. Thursday is absolutely, positively a must win

Naw dude, you never overreact, lol.

PGHBulldogBG
03-05-2023, 05:08 PM
I think it’s pretty simple. Win Thursday and we are in a play in game. Lose and we are NIT. Win Thursday and Friday and we are a 10 seed with no play in game. Somehow win Saturday or Sunday we move up to the 8/9 line

msstate7
03-05-2023, 05:08 PM

Haha

BeardoMSU
03-05-2023, 05:15 PM
Haha

Do you startle when you see yourself in a mirror in your house late at night?***

msstate7
03-05-2023, 05:19 PM
I think it’s pretty simple. Win Thursday and we are in a play in game. Lose and we are NIT. Win Thursday and Friday and we are a 10 seed with no play in game. Somehow win Saturday or Sunday we move up to the 8/9 line

If you're correct, I just want to win Thursday and Friday... forget 8/9 line

Activated Alpha
Honestly I haven't watched an entire basketball game since Stans, but I do like what Jans is doing. Hopefully he can get us into the dance and we ball out

msstate7
Do you startle when you see yourself in a mirror in your house late at night?***

All the time

msstate7
03-05-2023, 05:20 PM
Honestly I haven't watched an entire basketball game since Stans, but I do like what Jans is doing. Hopefully he can get us into the dance and we ball out

If he can step up his recruiting, he's a HR hire.

BeardoMSU
03-05-2023, 05:27 PM
If he can step up his recruiting, he's a HR hire.

Fans have to buy into making the Hump rock again (which i think we'revery close), and the admin/money guys have to expand NIL to help him pull in the talent.

RLM38654
03-05-2023, 05:50 PM
Michigan down by 14 is now up 8. If they pull it off, bubble will be tighter.

dawgday166
03-05-2023, 05:53 PM

Calmest, most even keel guy on the board ****

Commercecomet24
03-05-2023, 06:06 PM
Calmest, most even keel guy on the board ****

100% lol! 7 is alright though!

dawgday166
03-05-2023, 06:12 PM
100% lol! 7 is alright though!

Yea he is.

Commercecomet24
03-05-2023, 06:14 PM
Yea he is.

Even if he has a man crush on jimbo lol!

Quaoarsking
03-05-2023, 06:17 PM

I'm still pretty nervous until we know how many bid stealers there are.

dawgday166
03-05-2023, 06:21 PM
Even if he has a man crush on jimbo lol!

LOL ... He has infinite patience with the rare coach he truly loves haha.

msstate7
03-05-2023, 06:25 PM
Michigan looks like a tourney team. Obviously we don't want them to make it, but they look worthy

BeardoMSU
03-05-2023, 06:39 PM
I'm still pretty nervous until we know how many bid stealers there are.

This. We have to beat Florida, then we sweat.

msudawg1200
03-05-2023, 07:05 PM
Michigan looks like a tourney team. Obviously we don't want them to make it, but they look worthy

Michigan is now 17-14. If they go 1-1 in the B1G Tourney they'd be 18-15. I'd say it be hard to put them in with 15 overall losses.

Pancho
03-05-2023, 07:10 PM
not if the selection committee leans to the woke side

msstate7
03-05-2023, 07:11 PM
Michigan is now 17-14. If they go 1-1 in the B1G Tourney they'd be 18-15. I'd say it be hard to put them in with 15 overall losses.

I think they're done. Just saying they look like they belong

BeardoMSU
03-05-2023, 08:07 PM

Jfc....please don't

Pancho
03-05-2023, 08:28 PM
Yea, I know it's difficult when reality actually is real.

chef dixon
03-05-2023, 08:55 PM
If we beat Florida, I think we are safe from the play-in even. I really think we have the wins to impress the committee. It is what we have historically lacked on the bubble. Lunardi is always going to favor bigger basketball names but he is keeping us in. He knows.

chef dixon
03-05-2023, 08:56 PM
And the real bid stealers are not just in mid-major conferences. For example if a Vandy wins SEC or UNC wins the ACC etc. then that is what is going to hurt

StarkVegasSteve
03-05-2023, 09:03 PM
I've come around to think that a Florida win on Thursday should put us in the play in at the worst, if we shocked Bama we're out of the play in. 46 in the NET is not a comfortable place to be but as long as we don't lose to Florida I think we'll be ok. Upsetting Bama would put me a lot more at ease, but I'm not overly optimistic. Saying that, Bama has really struggled down the stretch. Their last 3 wins have been by a combined 11 pts. The Brandon Miller stuff looks like it has definitely taken a toll on them.

Tater
03-05-2023, 09:23 PM
Jfc....please don't

Ignore him man. Such a wonderful feature.

Quaoarsking
03-05-2023, 09:37 PM

We have the highest African-American enrollment % of any power 5 school, so I hope the selection committee is chaired by Ilhan Omar.

Quaoarsking
03-05-2023, 09:45 PM
Wisconsin with a narrow win over Minnesota. I was hoping they would lose and kill off their chances :(

msstate7
03-05-2023, 09:47 PM
Wisconsin with a narrow win over Minnesota. I was hoping they would lose and kill off their chances :(

Narrow win probably hurt them anyway

msstate7
03-06-2023, 04:11 PM
Today's update on bracket matrix has us in on 65 of 70 brackets.

Quaoarsking
03-06-2023, 04:23 PM
Liberty is now a potential (longshot) bid stealer. They lost the ASun Tournament, and their NET is better than ours.

I doubt they get it, but it's just another team in the mix.

StarkVegasSteve
03-06-2023, 06:37 PM
Liberty is now a potential (longshot) bid stealer. They lost the ASun Tournament, and their NET is better than ours.
I doubt they get it, but it's just another team in the mix.

0-3 in Q1 and 1-2 in Q2. They're NIT Bound. The only mid major teams we have to worry about will be Oral Roberts or FAU if they were to get upset. North Texas is probably another one that would cause some worry. And then there's the Mountain West, which we really need SDSU to win and the WCC which we need either St Marys or Gonzaga to win.

PMDawg
03-06-2023, 07:57 PM
And of course Oral Roberts is down 1 at the half to a nobody.

msudawg1200
03-07-2023, 06:05 AM
And of course Oral Roberts is down 1 at the half to a nobody.

Oral Robert's wins. Saint Mary's and Gonzaga wins. No bid stealers from the WCC. Need Oral Robert's to beat North Dakota State tonight. Also need Charleston to beat UNCW.

Captain Falcon
03-07-2023, 10:23 AM
Oral Robert's wins. Saint Mary's and Gonzaga wins. No bid stealers from the WCC. Need Oral Robert's to beat North Dakota State tonight. Also need Charleston to beat UNCW.

I think it is unlikely that Charleston or Oral Roberts would get a bid without winning their tournament. But I do not mind seeing them win just in case.

Tater
03-07-2023, 10:57 AM
I think it is unlikely that Charleston or Oral Roberts would get a bid without winning their tournament. But I do not mind seeing them win just in case.

They won't. Either team's loss tonight absolutely nukes their resume.

msstate7
03-07-2023, 11:08 AM
Bracket matrix has us in on 96 of 107 brackets.

Goldendawg
03-07-2023, 12:08 PM
Five of our eight wins in the SEC are against OM (2), SCe (2), AND LSU. This scares me. Had we won a couple of those close losses to good teams, we would be safely in. Close losses, horse shoes, and hand grenades. Must beat FL and play bama very close. Upset would be very nice.

PMDawg
03-07-2023, 01:03 PM

Was closer than I would like, but the right teams won.

RLM38654
03-07-2023, 08:43 PM
State needs VA Tech to pull through so they can knock out NC State. VA Tech Down 58- 53 . Don't think notre dame will do it.

msudawg1200
03-07-2023, 09:16 PM
Charleston wins. No bid stolen in the CAA. Oral Roberts wins. Both of these are very good for us.