PDA

View Full Version : Nixon? Loo?

AlSwearengen
02-28-2023, 11:37 PM
I expected to see Nixon at the end of the game. Something up with him?

And what are the plans for Loo? I expected to see him at some point, unless he has already been moved to the weekend.

Anyone know what is going on with these two?

TNDawg35
02-28-2023, 11:41 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Lo started Fri. I know someone said Cade wasn't feeling well so we may give him the wknd off. I don't know that for a fact though, just a guess...

I have no clue about Nixon. I thought he looked wonderful in his one game he pitched.

Homedawg
02-28-2023, 11:48 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Lo started Fri. I know someone said Cade wasn't feeling well so we may give him the wknd off. I don't know that for a fact though, just a guess...

I have no clue about Nixon. I thought he looked wonderful in his one game he pitched.

Rumor is Nixon as a minor injury. I haven't heard anything to confirm or deny.

Todd4State
03-01-2023, 12:05 AM

Loo was warming up in the bullpen tonight I think so that would be odd to me unless we started him Sunday.

HoopsDawg
03-01-2023, 01:03 AM
Loo was warming up in the bullpen tonight I think so that would be odd to me unless we started him Sunday.

This is a bullpen day for most Friday guys. But I imagine he comes in after Cade on Friday depending on situation.

KOdawg1
03-01-2023, 01:03 AM
Nixon has to have an injury to only pitch 1 inning through 9 games. Hope it's not too serious