PDA

View Full Version : Just looked at our SEC schedule

AlSwearengen
02-26-2023, 11:53 PM
Damn. The only team we miss is florida and the only team that might be weak is Kentucky. Two teams that would have been considered weak over the last few years, SC and bama are in the top 25 right now.

We better build on today and yesterday exponentially over the next couple of weeks.

Todd4State
02-27-2023, 12:00 AM
Meh. Rankings don't mean much at this time of the year.

If we had made better decisions on who to pitch we would be 7-1 right now and very excited about this team. It's literally been a couple of pitchers really that have been consistently melting down.

And I think two of them- Cade Smith and Tyler Davis will turn it around. Holcombe looked better today too.

somebodyshotmypaw
02-27-2023, 08:09 AM
Damn. The only team we miss is florida and the only team that might be weak is Kentucky. Two teams that would have been considered weak over the last few years, SC and bama are in the top 25 right now.

We better build on today and yesterday exponentially over the next couple of weeks.

We also don’t play Georgia or Missouri.

The Federalist Engineer
02-27-2023, 08:34 AM

Mizzou has beaten MSU quite a bit in recent years. 3 wins and 6 loses. It's probably better to lose 6 times to a better RPI school.

AlSwearengen
02-27-2023, 11:42 AM

i was referencing the highly rated teams. I'd rather play georgia and missouri than vandy and tenn., especially this year.