PDA

View Full Version : So Miller gets a pat down in pregame sarting lineup and

R2Dawg
02-25-2023, 08:03 PM
nothing is done. Dude is trash. Bama is trash.

R2Dawg
02-25-2023, 09:36 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/alabama-hc-addresses-brandon-miller-s-inappropriate-pregame-introduction/ar-AA17WgIJ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2965f09f97b94c29acfc32a61db8eb86&ei=6

Also in article, so Myles texted Miller saying he needed a gun and Miller provides. This gets worse everytime a new wrinkle exists. I hope they are all fired.

Win at all cost - the Bama way.

AlSwearengen
02-25-2023, 09:49 PM
I have a feeling this little pat down thing is going to lead to huge headaches for the people in charge at bama.

Pancho
02-25-2023, 09:54 PM
give him time. he'll be familiar with the law

Apoplectic
02-25-2023, 10:18 PM
Congrats bama you?re now worse than auburn?. Might as well change the motto to ?Family? and ?All in?

parabrave
02-25-2023, 10:59 PM
Isn't it Illegal to possess a firearm in college property?? I know 40 years ago most guys kept there hunting rifles with them but I thought all grounds were now "gun Free Zones". If so and he lived on campus shouldn't he at least be thrown out or suspended no matter what the DA says? Sorry TUSK but BAMA screwed the pooch on this one.

Ranchdawg
02-26-2023, 07:10 AM
Yes he ought to be thrown out of college. He?s thug. Has no business being enrolled in a university. What a joke.

One night at the frat house after consuming mass quantities of alcohol this guy that had his deer hunting rifle in his frat room decided that he was going to shoot out the street light out behind the frat house. He came to the back door of frat house and used the door frame as a gun rest. Fired one shot. We all thought that the bullet would blow up the glass bulb cover of the street light. Nope bullet went straight thru. Did bust the bulb. About a week later campus maintenance came with a bucket truck to replace the bulb. They raised up and discovered a two holes one where the bullet entered exited. They stuck a stick thru the holes and it pointed right back to the back door of frat house.

Dean called our frat president and told that if we didn?t give up the guy that did the shooting that the frat would be closed. After much discussion at the frat the guy was given up. He was kicked out of school. This was the late 1970s