View Full Version : Over coached

BullDog
02-24-2023, 08:39 PM
Our pitchers spend too much time desperately reading notes written on their wrists between pitches. Get on the mound and give it what you have. It's like the guy standing over the golf ball that can't pull the trigger. Same in the batter's box, Get in it, ME AGAINST YOU, let's GO!

Homedawg
02-24-2023, 08:59 PM
Our pitchers spend too much time desperately reading notes written on their wrists between pitches. Get on the mound and give it what you have. It's like the guy standing over the golf ball that can't pull the trigger. Same in the batter's box, Get in it, ME AGAINST YOU, let's GO!

You know that's how we are giving them to wit pitch right? W the new time rules is faster than getting sign from catcher and gets all the info to every player fast and easily. If you want to complain about our pitchers not to rowing strikes. Start w them. No different than Jan's does t miss free throws.

BullDog
02-24-2023, 09:04 PM
You know that's how we are giving them to wit pitch right? W the new time rules is faster than getting sign from catcher and gets all the info to every player fast and easily. If you want to complain about our pitchers not to rowing strikes. Start w them. No different than Jan's does t miss free throws.

Being too careful, me against you. Live with the outcome.

Lord McBuckethead
02-24-2023, 09:09 PM
Go back to the catcher giving them the signs.

Homedawg
02-24-2023, 09:39 PM
Go back to the catcher giving them the signs.

That's why we can't throw strikes?? Holy hell...

Homedawg
02-24-2023, 09:40 PM
Being too careful, me against you. Live with the outcome.

You were saying by looking at their wrist that made them overcoache. That was your point. That's wrong. It's the way they get the sign. It simple and faster. Much. And no threat of getting it stolen either.

CaptainObvious
02-25-2023, 01:45 AM
May be time to take the entire team to the Pony and get their balls to drop! 😎😎😎

Todd4State
02-25-2023, 02:11 AM
Pretty soon every team is going to be using a system like Pitchcom. MLB teams use it. Just the way the game is going and evolving.

BullDog
02-25-2023, 02:59 PM
You were saying by looking at their wrist that made them overcoache. That was your point. That's wrong. It's the way they get the sign. It simple and faster. Much. And no threat of getting it stolen either.

Maybe I should say over managed/too careful. Through the strategies out the window and just compete.