PDA

View Full Version : Another great thing about beating the Bears last night...

CadaverDawg
11-29-2013, 11:32 AM
Have you ever seen a team come out and talk more shit than the Rebs did last night? You could tell that the holier than thou, Hugh freeze, told his team to come out and try to get in our team's heads and punch us in the mouth. All that got them was an embarrassment and a bunch of our players throwing fins up after big plays against them. They showed ZERO class last night...and I hate using the "no class" phrase. There's nothing better than shutting up a bunch of entitled pricks and sending them home with their lip poked out and blaming each other.

**** you, Rebs. Haha

TheRef
11-29-2013, 11:34 AM
Not only that, but what really ticked me off was the TSUN fans starting the "Hotty Toddy" chant as one of our players was laying on the ground injured. Now THAT is the definition of class*********

MetEdDawg
11-29-2013, 11:42 AM
They are a bunch of entitled 18-21 year olds that have had everything handed to them and have no one leading them. There is going to be a power struggle at some point and they will lose cohesion and fall apart. It's going to start the Bo Wallace QB situation and the backlash from last night. He will be back next year and how many of those guys do you think will support him after last night? That's where the struggle will begin. Coach bad mouthing a QB just shows the team they can do the same when things go poorly.

No one will be respected and it will turn to chaos because they have no vocal leaders. Just a bunch of guys playing emotional football with no control over themselves. This will be fun to watch because they are going to continue to get "stars" while we get football players. We will own the state and continue building for the future.

BeastMan
11-29-2013, 11:46 AM
They were doing a lot of jawing early. Nkemdiche has an attitude issue. It will be interesting to see how it develops. He could grow put of it OR it could go unchecked and get worse.

sleepy dawg
11-29-2013, 12:03 PM
I was surrounded by a bunch of Ole Miss pricks last night in the upper east side. I felt outnumbered in our own stadium. It made the victory that much sweeter, watching those bastards rush out of the stadium after the game while we were celebrating like we never have before.

messageboardsuperhero
11-29-2013, 12:50 PM
Not only that, but what really ticked me off was the TSUN fans starting the "Hotty Toddy" chant as one of our players was laying on the ground injured. Now THAT is the definition of class*********

Saw that and was pissed me off beyond belief. I hate playing the "no class" game, but that was WAY over the line.

BulldogBear
11-29-2013, 12:51 PM
There's nothing better than shutting up a bunch of entitled pricks and sending them home with their lip poked out and blaming each other.

plus 1000. If a game is gonna be close, I love defensive struggles as opposed to shootouts. I have an Ole Miss alum friend/coworker that knows this. I texted him "my kinda game" in the 3qtr when they were winning 10-7. He replied "sure great." After the game I texted a note that 13 of 27 total points were on spcl teams and again praised the thrill of watching defenses duke it out. I got called a "f*ckhead." Did anything I texted sound like not being a good sport? Good grief. He'll cool off but I don't know near as many State ppl that act like that. 9 outa 10 Bears seem to be. Even on post-egg "mondays" I usually make one comment and then move one. Winning or Losing they can't let it go. I think it's due to my earlier comment that they need validation for superiority they already genuinely believe must be inherent. MetEd I keep hearing/reading out some kind of Freeze/Boo Wallace dynamic or comments but I heretofore haven't seen anything on this yet. Where am I not looking?

Biguglyjoe
11-29-2013, 01:11 PM
Sounds like you may need to make a vacancy for a new friend. I have not the time, nor the patience, for immature crap like that.

thunderclap
11-29-2013, 01:39 PM
Damn right. And today some are
blowing it off, calling us little brother. They've beat us once in 1500 days and their students stormed the field that one time. Who's the little brother?

Ronny
11-29-2013, 01:47 PM
...LSU they thought they were going to run the table & be in the conversation for a BCS bowl.

As of today they on the phone begging the Liberty Bowl to pay them some attention.

They played like a bunch of listless ole women against Missouri, but I figured that had more to do with Missouri being a top 10 team.

Then they come into Starkville & brought the same listless attitude with them.

Whatever the case, none of that is my problem.

We beat that ass last night & have now won the last 4 out of 5 Egg Bowls.

That makes for a sweet Black Friday.

BulldogBear
11-29-2013, 02:41 PM
Only they would rationalize that at 9-3 they should be in a BCS bowl...instead of a 10-2 Auburn team that beat them.