PDA

View Full Version : Nice win by womens basketball today

MetEdDawg
02-19-2023, 07:17 PM
Quad 1 win against a Bama team that was sitting on the 8 line according to Charlie Creme.

Beat Arkansas and we are probably in the tournament no matter what happens against LSU and the SEC Tournament. But it would be nice to win at least 1 in the tournament and find a way to get a bye.

99jc
02-19-2023, 07:27 PM
Quad 1 win against a Bama team that was sitting on the 8 line according to Charlie Creme.

Beat Arkansas and we are probably in the tournament no matter what happens against LSU and the SEC Tournament. But it would be nice to win at least 1 in the tournament and find a way to get a bye.

The women are in the tourney...it is the men who had better not fart around.

EdwardDrayton
02-19-2023, 08:24 PM

I think they have to beat Arkansas to get in.

MetEdDawg
02-19-2023, 08:26 PM

Creme had us as the first team in his last 4 in prior to the women's game today.

Also, the women had a NET of 44 before today's game. So definitely not in the guaranteed to be in category. We will probably be in the last four teams with a bye when his next one comes out.

If we lose to Arkansas it's gonna make things a little dicey. Win and I think it's a given they get in.

BiscuitEater
02-19-2023, 08:27 PM
I think they have to beat Arkansas to get in.

Where was Jessica?

EdwardDrayton
02-19-2023, 08:55 PM
Where was Jessica?

Was she out again?!!? Didn't get to see the game; son wanted to watch baseball and Daytona. I could not handle a third screen going on too.

Last game the reason given was illness. Not saying anything is going on per se but there are some optics the last couple weeks that make one wonder.

Cowbell
02-19-2023, 09:26 PM
Where was Jessica?
Out with illness

Huge win today

tcdog70
02-19-2023, 10:35 PM
Keep the turnovers down means more/ shots means more points.