PDA

View Full Version : Foxhall sucks

Cooterpoot
02-18-2023, 09:40 PM
I've said for awhile and it's fact. He's over paid and sucks! The rest can be fixed, but Foxhall hasn't brought good enough talent or coached up much talent. He's the weak link and can go tonight and we wouldn't miss him.

RockyDog
02-18-2023, 09:52 PM
?I see us in Omaha?. Todd

SailingDawg
02-19-2023, 01:29 AM
I thought he was a genius for managing our arms through the championship at Omaha!?

Todd4State
02-19-2023, 01:34 AM
?I see us in Omaha?. Todd

Link where I said this?

Good luck

Todd4State
02-19-2023, 01:35 AM
I thought he was a genius for managing our arms through the championship at Omaha!?

Well even Rocky couldn't screw up Landon Sims.

Cowbell
02-19-2023, 01:55 AM

Actually Cooter was pissed at Foxhall during that run and thought he had cost us the series. Fortunately he was wrong. Unfortunately he may be right in the long-term.

Cooterpoot
02-19-2023, 08:32 AM
Foxhall was struggling the championship year. He just had two guys that were great and a 3rd guy get rolling The rest of the pen was still pretty scattered. We don't have a legit Friday starter on this team. Smith a Gartman are solid Sunday guys. We've struggled to throw strikes since Foxhall got here.
Our total loyalty to kids who shouldn't get that is a problem for Lemonis, he's got to fix that. But pitching is our true struggle again this year. This staff better get right fast.

DownwardDawg
02-19-2023, 08:44 AM
If we suck again this year, it'll be interesting to see what our new AD does about it.

Pancho
02-19-2023, 10:59 AM
I am aware of current high school team that has a pitcher who fox hall is recruiting. The kids bumps 94-95 steady but lacks control. The #2 pitcher on the same team bumps 89 with a good CB, CH and slider and Fox has never talked to him. USM, LA TEch and Memphis have though. He's infatuated with blowing 2 by the hitter and then throwing pitches out the zone and get em to chase. it ain't working

EdwardDrayton
02-19-2023, 11:38 AM
If we suck again this year, it'll be interesting to see what our new AD does about it.

Exactly. 'This year'. But not after two games. Folks need to act like the seasoned baseball folks we are.

parabrave
02-19-2023, 01:31 PM
Well even Rocky couldn't screw up Landon Sims.

And don't forget about Bednar/ He deserves the Statue for what he did.