MaroonFlounder
02-12-2023, 02:37 PM
Better coach: Chiefs
Better QB: Chiefs
Better O-Line: Eagles
Better RBs: Eagles (more due to O-Line)
Better TE: Chiefs (obviously)
Best WR corps: Eagles

Better D-Line: Push, but Eagles have more depth and can sub out without much drop-off
Better LBs: Push? Debatable
Better secondary: Eagles

Better special teams: Push?

I?m thinking Chiefs in a close one.
Eagles are favored 1.5. I think the wrong team is favored.
But if the Eagles can block Chris Jones, that would put them in position.

What does everyone think?

EdwardDrayton
02-12-2023, 02:51 PM
I think my distaste for the Kelce Klowns is slightly --- ever so slightly --- less than my dislike of the Dirty Birds. Ideally it would end in a tie. Still looking for that hook that would cause me to have even a passing interest in this one.

parabrave
02-12-2023, 03:34 PM
I think except for the QB position these teams are very even. And about the QBs both are better than the other in certain Categories with more experience going to Mahomes. Heck even the Backup QBs are about even. Being a good Cowboy fan I can never root for the Eagles so I hope the Original Dallas franchise wins but it will be a close one. Now saying that watch it be a blowout with AJ being the MVP/

Vandownbytheriver
02-12-2023, 04:15 PM
Absolutely despise Travis Kelce and the Mahomes wife and brother. Probably am a bigger Chris Jones fan than Fletcher or Slay. I don't particularly care for either team, but I'd rather listen to Jalen after the game than Brit Brit and Jackson Mahomes. So, Fly Eagles Fly, I guess. This is the least intriguing Super Bowl I can remember in awhile.

msudawg1200
02-12-2023, 05:08 PM
Chiefs have the better QB by a significant margin. If it's close in the 4th give me Mahomes all day. That will make the difference. Chiefs by 10.

EdwardDrayton
02-12-2023, 06:31 PM
And there it is; the hook I was looking for. Eagles fans boo Dak during Walter Payton award presentation. Classless.

Chiefs by 30.

Pancho
02-13-2023, 07:02 AM
i have no opinion