PDA

View Full Version : "He can say what he wants to say."

AlmostPositive
11-29-2013, 06:28 AM
Apparently there's a coach-QB rift in Oxford.

Bo said twice in a post-game interview that Freeze "can say what he wants to say" regarding the reason for the 3 interceptions.

Combine that with Bo's sister's tweet about Freeze never having a good word for his starting QB and you have to wonder if some genuine ill will might not be bubbling up out of the pot.

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/um/2013/11/29/video-bo-wallace-after-four-turnover-loss-to-egg-bowl/

Political Hack
11-29-2013, 08:25 AM
he's divorced him once already...

smootness
11-29-2013, 09:04 AM
Very weird.

The shine has definitely come off Freeze now some. He's still recruiting well, but they won't ever again have a class like they had last year, and it's already looking like Nkemdiche may be a bit of a headcase.

That, and the fact that when you scheme right and tackle well, suddenly that offense looks downright bad. All the WR screens look so uncreative when they don't work. I've heard a lot of our fans credit Freeze for continuing to run the same play when it's working, but that may just be their offense. They're going to have to figure out some new stuff.

And LOL on Freeze continuing to trot Nkemdiche out at RB. He played RB in HS, but there's a reason he wasn't recruited to play it. You don't want a 300-lb guy at RB, it's just stupid. Once he has to make one move that isn't straight ahead, his effectiveness is gone. Taveze freaking Calhoun tackled him behind the LOS. Such gimmicky crap, I would be pretty worried if I were an Ole Miss fan right now.