PDA

View Full Version : Brady retires again.

Leroy Jenkins
02-01-2023, 09:15 AM
Dak to Tampa.* Probably Jimmy G.

https://twitter.com/tombrady/status/1620772095889403905?s=46&t=ZeI2cGVSKEiQxOfmY0TUtA

911mom
02-01-2023, 09:21 AM
As a resident of Tampa Bay …I would love to have Dak here !!
With that being said, Tom Brady infused energy into the bucs fan base, and I believe Dak would do the same . It would be even better if the Bucs take Forbes also Tampa needs him

klong-dog
02-01-2023, 09:23 AM
Nah, hopefully the Bucs will go back to their roll, being in the cellar.

EdwardDrayton
02-01-2023, 09:29 AM
In retrospect bet he has real regrets coming back for one more year. Little doubt he's done for good this time.

archdog
02-01-2023, 09:30 AM
Brady is my 13th favorite QB to ever play the game. Even then, I am glad he is done.

TrapGame
02-01-2023, 09:31 AM
That fine ass 26 year old girlfriend is going to keep him occupied.

Hey, maybe we can get him to be our QB coach.***

klong-dog
02-01-2023, 09:38 AM
That fine ass 26 year old girlfriend is going to keep him occupied.

Hey, maybe we can get him to be our QB coach.***

Pics?

coachnorm
02-01-2023, 11:00 AM
In retrospect bet he has real regrets coming back for one more year. Little doubt he's done for good this time.

Destroying his family for this past season? Great decision Tom? Now he will have all kinds of time to visit his children. Looks like he loves himself more than anything else.

TrapGame
02-01-2023, 11:20 AM
Destroying his family for this past season? Great decision Tom? Now he will have all kinds of time to visit his children. Looks like he loves himself more than anything else.

When Gisele Bunchen asks you to retire, you ****ing retire. But Tom's a narcissist he couldn't help it. Now he limps into the shadows instead of going out on top.

DEDawg
02-01-2023, 11:56 AM
When Gisele Bunchen asks you to retire, you ****ing retire. But Tom's a narcissist he couldn't help it. Now he limps into the shadows instead of going out on top.
If im Tom f****** Brady I am not doing anything anyone tells me to do if I dont want to

coachnorm
02-01-2023, 12:08 PM
If im Tom f****** Brady I am not doing anything anyone tells me to do if I dont want to

And his children suffer the consequences of his narcissist immaturity?

archdog
02-01-2023, 12:28 PM
What consequences? He is very rich, and will see his kids all the time.
Brady had Gisele during her prime, and now he gets a great opportunity to have numerous other girls in their prime. Doesn't seem like anyone here is losing out on anything.
Brady may be the GOAT in private life too. Imagine hammering Gisele for years and now trading her in for the next Gisele all because you wanted to play an extra year of football.

TrapGame
02-01-2023, 12:28 PM

Because it worked out so well didn't it? Tom's a self centered asshole. He deserved his wife divorcing him and his fall from grace.

DEDawg
02-01-2023, 12:37 PM
And his children suffer the consequences of his narcissist immaturity?

Hahaha yeah those poor kids whose father is now retired at 45 and can spend as much time as he likes with them and has set them up for life (along with their mother). Some of yall absolutely lack perspective.

The Federalist Engineer
02-01-2023, 12:39 PM
I have an opinion, but I just clicked on some ads instead.

Only tangentially related to the topic, more about poster etiquette on Elitedawgs, I have this to say...

You can't just mention a "hot girlfriend" and then not post a pic. This is just not cool.

Are we talking Gisele 2.0 or just a Sarasota stripper with lip injections?

DEDawg
02-01-2023, 12:40 PM
Because it worked out so well didn't it? Tom's a self centered asshole. He deserved his wife divorcing him and his fall from grace.

I guess you are trying to be sarcastic but I mean yeah? It absolutely worked out so well. He got to play 1-2 more seasons of his life passion, is still going out the goat with his health, and is now dating a 26 year old. Dude made the playoffs this year, stop acting like he returned for 1 more season and went 2-15 and got injured.

DEDawg
02-01-2023, 12:41 PM

Only tangentially related to the topic, more about poster etiquette on Elitedawgs, I have this to say...

You can't just mention a "hot girlfriend" and then not post a pic. This is just not cool.

https://www.instagram.com/veronikarajek/?hl=en

Shes hotter than Gisele

DawgFan85
02-01-2023, 12:57 PM
Hahaha yeah those poor kids whose father is now retired at 45 and can spend as much time as he likes with them and has set them up for life (along with their mother). Some of yall absolutely lack perspective.

Uh, she's worth more money than he is so I don't think she's waiting on her monthly checks from Tom!

DEDawg
02-01-2023, 01:04 PM
Uh, she's worth more money than he is so I don't think she's waiting on her monthly checks from Tom!
Thats what I said. Their kids are setup for life from both their mom and dad. Acting like those kids had some awful childhood due to Tom playing 2 more years is wild.

parabrave
02-01-2023, 01:37 PM

Hey those Sarasota exotic performers are working their way through medical school so be respectful.

parabrave
02-01-2023, 01:38 PM
https://www.instagram.com/veronikarajek/?hl=en

Shes hotter than Gisele

Thank you God/

TrapGame
02-01-2023, 01:50 PM
I guess you are trying to be sarcastic but I mean yeah? It absolutely worked out so well. He got to play 1-2 more seasons of his life passion, is still going out the goat with his health, and is now dating a 26 year old. Dude made the playoffs this year, stop acting like he returned for 1 more season and went 2-15 and got injured.

Oh yeah, ruined marriage and looking like a has been in the playoff game. It turned out swell.

**** Tom Brady.

CaptainObvious
02-01-2023, 02:31 PM
Butt too small. Elbows to pointy!

TUSK
02-01-2023, 05:41 PM
Butt too small. Elbows to pointy!

I'd hit it.

(with all due respect to HelenInClinton)...

Turfdawg67
02-01-2023, 05:57 PM
Last game for the GOAT was a loss to Dakota Prescott.

RocketDawg
02-01-2023, 07:41 PM

Wouldn't be surprised to see Brady playing again this fall.

Turfdawg67
02-01-2023, 07:44 PM
Wouldn't be surprised to see Brady playing again this fall.

He gone... and wishes he'd left after last year.

EdwardDrayton
02-01-2023, 07:44 PM

Make sure you post this EVERY SINGLE TIME forevermore when someone says anything about Brady the GOAT.

RocketDawg
02-01-2023, 08:47 PM
He gone... and wishes he'd left after last year.

Probably, but you never know. He's bound to get bored.

Pancho
02-01-2023, 09:46 PM
probably be the starting QB for the 49ers next year

Todd4State
02-02-2023, 12:25 PM
probably be the starting QB for the 49ers next year

Having a QB that is not allowed to be touched should fix their QB injury problems.

starkvegasdawg
02-02-2023, 10:44 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/79s5u9.jpg

SPMT
02-02-2023, 11:23 PM
Why hate on the guy? He?s arguably (imo not arguably) the best qb ever, and has had a fun early life playing a game and excelling at that game, for money. Most all of us would love to have that opportunity.

TUSK
02-03-2023, 01:37 PM
Why hate on the guy? He?s arguably (imo not arguably) the best qb ever, and has had a fun early life playing a game and excelling at that game, for money. Most all of us would love to have that opportunity.

https://media.tenor.com/2S9mVM03L00AAAAM/hate.gif

Extendedcab
02-03-2023, 02:01 PM
Probably, but you never know. He's bound to get bored.

With the new girlfriend he has - not likely!! I would be busy for at least a decade or two!! :rolleyes:

Todd4State
02-04-2023, 02:55 AM
With the new girlfriend he has - not likely!! I would be busy for at least a decade or two!! :rolleyes:

Didn't stop him this year.

I could see him going to the 49ers. They could easily add another free agent or two and overtake the Eagles. Probably would have had the best record in the NFL is McCaffrey had started the season with them.