PDA

View Full Version : 4 state guys going to super bowl.

TheLostDawg
01-29-2023, 10:22 PM
I wonder how that compares to other colleges. If you include just guys starting, it has to be one of the top

BrunswickDawg
01-29-2023, 10:24 PM
Happy to see my guy Darius Slay make it. He toiled in Detroit and now gets a chance for a ring in Philly.

TheLostDawg
01-29-2023, 10:24 PM
Glad McPherson didn't make it, Cincinnati kicker.
Still gets me mad at Mullen. How Mullen screwed us with him and not going after Brown.

TheLostDawg
01-29-2023, 10:25 PM
Happy to see my guy Darius Slay make it. He toiled in Detroit and now gets a chance for a ring in Philly.

Yeah slay seems like a good guy. I use to read how he would go to different high school games on Friday when he was with Detroit.

BrunswickDawg
01-29-2023, 10:28 PM
Yeah slay seems like a good guy. I use to read how he would go to different high school games on Friday when he was with Detroit.

He and his cousin started an after school program here that uses soccer as a focal point. He pops in regularly in the off season and gives back a ton to his hometown.

LC Dawg
01-29-2023, 10:31 PM
Yazoo County (county, not high school) has two guys playing and Starkville High School does too. AJ Brown can kiss my ass but it's still pretty impressive.

SpaceBully
01-30-2023, 05:48 AM
But only 2 will get a ring.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-30-2023, 07:18 AM
Mullenz kant croot!

Matt3467
01-30-2023, 09:25 AM
You know for as much hate Mullen gets on here from time to time it's incredible how much talent we put into the NFL while he was here. We've never been this well represented. Unfortunately, we haven't been putting as many guys in the league like we used to.

AROB44
01-30-2023, 12:19 PM
Never understood the Mullen hate.....he was the best coach in our history.

R2Dawg
01-30-2023, 12:23 PM
Mullenz kant croot!

Yeah, difference in recruiting stars vs talent. Yes I know you will not miss on many 5 stars but there ain't many of them. There are way more championship talent guys not 5 star than rated 5 star. You just got to find them. Mullen was pretty good at that. That is why Mullen said per capita Miss has more NFL talent than any state and why you can win here. He was right and we can still win.

Goldendawg
01-30-2023, 02:33 PM

Revive "Beat Dead Horse" thread.*****. Hail State!

BrunswickDawg
01-30-2023, 04:31 PM

I can't think of a coach in the message board era that MSU fans haven't ripped apart. Maybe Vic?

TheLostDawg
01-31-2023, 11:12 PM
You know for as much hate Mullen gets on here from time to time it's incredible how much talent we put into the NFL while he was here. We've never been this well represented. Unfortunately, we haven't been putting as many guys in the league like we used to.

Defensive guys. He's produced Dak on the offensive side of the ball. Since he left have had a few o line go. Can't think of any other than Gabe that played for mullen but I think he signed with Croom. I'm sure that I'm forgetting some guys. I know a couple guys on offense got drafted but never made it that signed eth Mullen, Robinson. If Mullen could have tried harder at recruiting, aj for instance, and had players that didn't leave first chance to go to NFL, there is no telling how good we could have been. That's why people are so mad at him. Then leaving us the year he did and recruit the players that had been committed to us. Screw that guy

Really Clark?
02-01-2023, 12:05 AM
Defensive guys. He's produced Dak on the offensive side of the ball. Since he left have had a few o line go. Can't think of any other than Gabe that played for mullen but I think he signed with Croom. I'm sure that I'm forgetting some guys. I know a couple guys on offense got drafted but never made it that signed eth Mullen, Robinson. If Mullen could have tried harder at recruiting, aj for instance, and had players that didn't leave first chance to go to NFL, there is no telling how good we could have been. That's why people are so mad at him. Then leaving us the year he did and recruit the players that had been committed to us. Screw that guy

Elkton Jenkins and Tyree Phillips

parabrave
02-01-2023, 02:49 AM
Don't forget the player who maybe might have the longest career pf the all/ JT Gray.