PDA

View Full Version : Girls hanging in with ole miss. Only down 31-14

CaptainObvious
01-26-2023, 09:38 PM
Nm

Ezsoil
01-26-2023, 09:55 PM
Once again ...Sam is sitting back in a zone as they go 6-9 from 3 and OM is smaller and nearly doubling up MSU in rebounds

EdwardDrayton
01-26-2023, 10:44 PM
I don't care how much I liked you when you were here, you leave and put on that uniform, you are dead to me.

And I absolutely hate losing to them, I don't care what sport it is.

This $hit ain't gon work Sam.

tcdog70
01-26-2023, 10:45 PM
Sam ain’t hitting on shit. He has ruined Annie and can’t get the ball to Carter. Putrid defense

EdwardDrayton
01-26-2023, 10:54 PM
Their first back-to-back wins over us in almost twenty years.

CaptainObvious
01-26-2023, 11:06 PM
Their first back-to-back wins over us in almost twenty years.

Someone should let him know losing to Ole Miss in Tiddly Winks isn?t acceptable and he sure as heck isn?t in Womens Basketball.

EdwardDrayton
01-26-2023, 11:10 PM
Someone should let him know losing to Ole Miss in Tiddly Winks isn?t acceptable and he sure as heck isn?t in Womens Basketball.

Gospel truth. And double-digit point losses both times. Just not acceptable.

klong-dog
01-26-2023, 11:17 PM
Embarrassing. I turned it for good at 27-10.

NCMSTFAN
01-27-2023, 07:13 AM
I won't lie I've supported Purcell from the beginning. He's a heck of a recruiter and has some really good players coming in next season committed already. But I've watched mostly every Women's game and we have lapses on the offensive end somewhat often. But we shouldn't with Annie, Jessika Carter, Jerkaila Jordan Ahlana Smith etc. He has alot of weapons to work with. We shouldn't lose the way we lost to Ole Miss!!

KentuckyDawg13
01-27-2023, 08:14 AM
Is Jessika's lack of rebounding. Three players on om's team has more rebounds. Even our point guard has more.

R2Dawg
01-27-2023, 12:25 PM
I won't lie I've supported Purcell from the beginning. He's a heck of a recruiter and has some really good players coming in next season committed already. But I've watched mostly every Women's game and we have lapses on the offensive end somewhat often. But we shouldn't with Annie, Jessika Carter, Jerkaila Jordan Ahlana Smith etc. He has alot of weapons to work with. We shouldn't lose the way we lost to Ole Miss!!

Agree. We looked pathetic on the defensive end and on O as well. I've seen them play and look real good this year too. Last night looked like a NMP coached team. OM is good but we made them look better than they are. Pains me to say it but Yo out coached us again.

Santiago
01-27-2023, 01:10 PM
The coach last year seemed to get more out of the players(and less players at that) than Purcell is this year. Why again did we not just run with him? Was it that womens college BB is mostly about recruiting now?

SteelCurtain74
01-27-2023, 01:16 PM
I watched his press conference, and it's basically rinse and repeat in regards to his answers after losses. First thing out of his mouth "Welcome to the SEC". Well no $hit Sherlock. What did you think you were signing up for? I genuinely like the guy but the game plan and in game adjustments need to improve to keep me in the Purcell crowd.

RocketDawg
01-28-2023, 03:40 PM
Every MSU sports fan, and probably most alumni, knew who Vic was. I wonder how many could name the women's basketball coach now?

NCMSTFAN
01-28-2023, 07:24 PM
I watched his press conference, and it's basically rinse and repeat in regards to his answers after losses. First thing out of his mouth "Welcome to the SEC". Well no $hit Sherlock. What did you think you were signing up for? I genuinely like the guy but the game plan and in game adjustments need to improve to keep me in the Purcell crowd.

Lol good post. I agree and sometimes he can come off as a little too nice and bubbly, there is a time for that but there is also a time to be coached hard

EdwardDrayton
01-28-2023, 08:19 PM
Lol good post. I agree and sometimes he can come off as a little too nice and bubbly, there is a time for that but there is also a time to be coached hard

Haha. Nice and bubbly. You skied that double-diamond slope artfully.

NCMSTFAN
01-28-2023, 09:01 PM
Haha. Nice and bubbly. You skied that double-diamond slope artfully.

Hahahahahahaha I promise I didn't mean it that way