PDA

View Full Version : Sports Talk

LibraryDawg
01-26-2023, 07:04 PM
Hadad needs to stand up to Dick Cross. He?s a 50 year old plantation frat punk that is so condescending and demeaning in the way he talks to Hadad and listeners.

Pancho
01-26-2023, 07:45 PM
Just quit listening to the horse crap. You and me could have a better conversation than them. Cross thinks he's marv albert without the toupe

lastmajordog
01-26-2023, 07:47 PM
Who is Dick Cross??

Pancho
01-26-2023, 08:11 PM
a shart fan

Commercecomet24
01-26-2023, 08:15 PM
Just quit listening to the horse crap. You and me could have a better conversation than them. Cross thinks he's marv albert without the toupe

This! Yes sir!

viverlibre
01-26-2023, 08:23 PM
Tricky Dick!

Commercecomet24
01-26-2023, 08:51 PM
Tricky Dick!

At least his momma gave him a name that fits!

Saltydog
01-26-2023, 09:16 PM
Hadad needs to stand up to Dick Cross. He?s a 50 year old plantation frat punk that is so condescending and demeaning in the way he talks to Hadad and listeners.

He used to do that to Matt Wyatt as well but Matt didn't take his shit and it got tense on the air a time or two. The only way to treat the neighborhood bully is to bust him in the mouth.

DownwardDawg
01-26-2023, 09:20 PM
At least his momma gave him a name that fits!

Hahaha! This is awesome!

R2Dawg
01-27-2023, 07:08 AM
I'll be honest, the times I've interacted with them on text line, Hadad and Borki were the insulting aholes to me. Cross has been respectful but I agree with general comment on OP. They all are too condescending to listeners. It is an opinion show and they act like they have absolute truth on every opinion and everyone else is a dumbA. Pathetic. I don't listen much anymore either.

Santiago
01-27-2023, 09:18 AM
Just not a good show or format. It might work for the bearshark listeners, but overall not a good show.

Hot Rock
01-27-2023, 09:58 AM
I listened when Matt Wyatt was on the show a lot but even then Cross would talk down to him. Matt would take it for awhile but finally would put it back at him. I got tired of it and quit.

I just listen to Thunder and Lightening now. I was a regular Boneyard listener too but Steve's were too long winded to get the information out and goes down tangents on how we should act. He is not wrong, I just don't want to hear that stuff. I am not there to better myself but to get access to the program.

I still read his content but just not the podcasts. Oh, I will tune in once in awhile but I have that fast forward button handy.

BorneDawg
01-27-2023, 10:00 AM
I agree that Hadad needs to stand up and be more vocal for MSU . You don't have to be a sunshine pumper ...everything is awesome homer but at the same time don't fold and join in the tsun slanted side of their conservation ..... Its not a great show but have no other options to listen to during the time of day I'm able to listen on my commute from work in the evenings in North MS.

StarkVegasSteve
01-27-2023, 10:49 AM
It is just not a good show. They need to get rid of all 3 and any producers. I have listened on occasion and their segments are awful, they have no flow, and they just end up off topic within 2-3 minutes. You have to be knowledgeable about other sports to be able to be on sports talk radio if you are not in a huge media market. Cross knows nothing outside of Ole Miss. Hadad knows very little outside of State and wrestling. I at least give Borkey a bit of credit that he tries to bring other sports into the equation. If I was SportsTalk I would can that version and throw a wad of money at Neal Mcready and Matt Wyatt. As crazy as that sounds I think they could actually have discussions that do not end up in a pissing match about the 2006 Egg Bowl.

bobcat91
01-27-2023, 04:53 PM
Local sports talk radio is brutal. Bo Bounds is a know nothing tool who pushes sponsors. Cross & Hadad are terrible and offer no information. Matt, bless him is boring.

msu15
01-27-2023, 06:22 PM
Whoever thought that 3 commentators(whether radio or tv) was a good thing is a moron. Way too much unnecessary chatter and people stepping over each other.